eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Joking aside, Dragomira seems to have worked hard over the years to restore her stature and dignity both as an individual and as a vampire. She set out to prove that she's nobody's sloppy seconds.
That is also my baseline for my thoughts, but as I stated before: You totally ignore the immense lifespan. She is hundreds of years old, actually as old as "modern"-ish mankind itself more or less if I'm not mistaken, so 2 millennials give or take...
This means an affair with MC's father would be meaningless as it would have been 20-30 years in the past at max, it would be comparable to you being 40ish and being upset about a hookup from last week... No point in this.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
That is also my baseline for my thoughts, but as I stated before: You totally ignore the immense lifespan. She is hundreds of years old, actually as old as "modern"-ish mankind itself more or less if I'm not mistaken, so 2 millennials give or take...
This means an affair with MC's father would be meaningless as it would have been 20-30 years in the past at max, it would be comparable to you being 40ish and being upset about a hookup from last week... No point in this.
I get your point. Well we'll see if the age factor works differently for the great alpha wolf. And we'll have to find out the details of what happened between Dragomira and Mr Wellwood.

Last edited:

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
playing on steam w/ the walkthrough and after chapter 6 ends it's just a grey screen w/ the text and choices. Not sure what is wrong other than the walkthrough probably broke it past episode 6 and episode 7 may not be on steam yet?

Jul 16, 2018
MonsterEyeGames
First,
after playing for about an hour or two, I have to say I'm absolutely thrilled by the diverse cast of actual individuals with actual interesting stories/background/storylines! Even if this VN did not have any sex, I would still have been interested in reading it. That is very uncommon (for me) regarding the VNs on this website.

Second,
Is it just me, or is the music extremely soft? Even if I put all the sliders to max, I have to set the Windows system volume to 100% to actually hear the music. But, when I get a notification on my computer, it will obviously be extremely loud because of the 100% volume level. Can this be fixed (either on your side or on mine)?

Third,
There is a small grammatical error when the MC is sitting near the fountain with Sofia discussing Lily:
MC: "Gorgons are really terrible..."
Sofia: "Yes, I am definitely among the most dangerous species"
But, Sofia is a (human?) witch, not a Gorgon.
It should probably be:
Sofia: "Yes, they are definitely among the most dangerous species"

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

GoWFO

Nov 28, 2022
MonsterEyeGames
Second,
Is it just me, or is the music extremely soft? Even if I put all the sliders to max, I have to set the Windows system volume to 100% to actually hear the music. But, when I get a notification on my computer, it will obviously be extremely loud because of the 100% volume level. Can this be fixed (either on your side or on mine)?

As a workaround while playing this game you can turn your system volume down. Just open your volume mixer and adjust as necessary.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
as much as I like this game, it feels like no matter what, I always get to a bug where after talking to Maxine on the phone about her problem, it always loops back to the pool party. I just did a new game and it still happens. I'm thinking it's either a problem with the game or a problem with the mod

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
as much as I like this game, it feels like no matter what, I always get to a bug where after talking to Maxine on the phone about her problem, it always loops back to the pool party. I just did a new game and it still happens. I'm thinking it's either a problem with the game or a problem with the mod
mod problem?
nooe, it just cant be!
mods are known to enhance gaming and improve it in every aspect...thats surely raw game problem.
though i didnt have it in my raw (no mods applied) game, yet still...so yup, 100% not a mod problem, no jose!
*grunting off*

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Monster College [v0.7.4] [Monster Eye Games] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [639 MB]
- - -

Mac [651 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
mod problem?
nooe, it just cant be!
mods are known to enhance gaming and improve it in every aspect...thats surely raw game problem.
though i didnt have it in my raw (no mods applied) game, yet still...so yup, 100% not a mod problem, no jose!
*grunting off*
Happy holidays and all the best for the new year brother

and all of our brothers and sisters

normally I would save up my update but after the last one I want to know if anything was fixed changed or addressed

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Happy holidays and all the best for the new year brother

and all of our brothers and sisters

normally I would save up my update but after the last one I want to know if anything was fixed changed or addressed
all the best to you too vidal!

about fixes/changes, just started playing the latest update...seems as dragomira-update which is more than fine from my side.
we shall see how it goes, though not sure that dev has time for some major fixes regarding previous parts...

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.7.3.2

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
game has updated, i hope you continue to update your mod!

Reactions: zinacke

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Please update the mod for 0.7.4

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020

Updated to v0.7.4, fixed the bug where you jumped to a scene at the end

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes