Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
The whole section with talking with dragomira needs serious proofreading, her,he,his,him talking to her in third person.
And mod needs to add options highlighting chocies that will lead to dom or sub scenes
I also hope we could breed dragomira and cum in her pussy while dominating her.

theola

Dec 21, 2019
It is funny how the dev went out of his way to make you chose at every single stage and then went ahead to write a lazy harem at the end of the day, if your intention was to create an harem game, why make it difficult for yourself?

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
It is funny how the dev went out of his way to make you chose at every single stage and then went ahead to write a lazy harem at the end of the day, if your intention was to create an harem game, why make it difficult for yourself?
It's called fan service. He decided to give people what they wanted, but sabotage it at the same time. Fuck this game anyway. I liked it before the fan service and sabotage kicked in.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The whole section with talking with dragomira needs serious proofreading, her,he,his,him talking to her in third person.
And mod needs to add options highlighting chocies that will lead to dom or sub scenes
I also hope we could breed dragomira and cum in her pussy while dominating her.
To get the maledom scenes, give in to her the first time, resist the second time, then turn into the beast.

Jan 13, 2021
Dear Dev...please check this, before you publish another update. This is driving me crazy. ;)

The meaning of HIS: belonging to or connected with a MAN, BOY, or MALE ANIMAL that has just been mentioned or is known about.
HIS..means MALE....and NOT FEMALE!

The meaning of HER: used, usually as the object of a verb or preposition, to refer to a WOMAN, GIRL, or female animal that has just been mentioned or is just about to be mentioned.
HER...means FEMALE...and NOT MALE!

Thank you. BTW...love your game. :D But PLEASE...use the correct form to adress a male or a female in your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Guz007

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Hopefully I am not stirring up a hornet's nest here...

After reading a bunch of posts I am confused. Is the harem route a real thing or is it a hack added in to quiet fans who complained? I see that it was introduced through Nina mentioning it to me after I rejected her in favor of Rachel. So is rejecting Nina the trigger for her mentioning a harem? Does pursuing the harem screw the game up? After a bunch of starts and stops due to updates I am considering a start-over playthrough so in the light of that would it be possible to go with everyone or should I just figure on multiple plays to see all the content. Mostly I am interested in doing it to see it all.

Sorry if I start another firestorm about pro/con harem play.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I don't even know myself if its my mod or not, but when you have this, it means that the game is finished, with this new version (v0.7.4) I made something that send you to the main menu so you won't have the scene.
ty. just played through the update and what you said was most likely the problem in which the game loops back after finishing the update

Reactions: zinacke

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Hopefully I am not stirring up a hornet's nest here...

After reading a bunch of posts I am confused. Is the harem route a real thing or is it a hack added in to quiet fans who complained? I see that it was introduced through Nina mentioning it to me after I rejected her in favor of Rachel. So is rejecting Nina the trigger for her mentioning a harem? Does pursuing the harem screw the game up? After a bunch of starts and stops due to updates I am considering a start-over playthrough so in the light of that would it be possible to go with everyone or should I just figure on multiple plays to see all the content. Mostly I am interested in doing it to see it all.

Sorry if I start another firestorm about pro/con harem play.
Short history.

The game was supposed to not contain a full harem and just a "throuple" at best, the dev misunderstood how "harem" is defined on F95 and added that tag. After the falsely added tag was removed the harem whiners showed up complaining that he did. Both here (a good chunk removed via moderators) and on his discord.

Apparently to silence those whiners aka "listen to the fans" the game is now a full harem without even the possibility of pursuing a "normal" relationship.

The character traits of the girls have been "streamlined" to fit into a harem game.
For instance Rachel, Nina and Sofia aka. the "ambush squad" were totally on "the MC is mine alone!" trip before.
A fully 08/15 harem game mind you.

IMHO yes the harem "option" screws with the game big time.
Apparently quite a few other users are delighted, though.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Short history.

The game was supposed to not contain a full harem and just a "throuple" at best, the dev misunderstood how "harem" is defined on F95 and added that tag. After the falsely added tag was removed the harem whiners showed up complaining that he did. Both here (a good chunk removed via moderators) and on his discord.

Apparently to silence those whiners aka "listen to the fans" the game is now a full harem without even the possibility of pursuing a "normal" relationship.

The character traits of the girls have been "streamlined" to fit into a harem game.

IMMHO yes the harem "option" screws with the game big time.
Have the monogamous paths really been removed from the game? That blows and sucks in the worst ways. :confused:

• Angry
Reactions: Uxeki44 and MikeOG

KingKraven

Dec 22, 2023
Short history.

For instance Rachel, Nina and Sofia aka. the "ambush squad" were totally on "the MC is mine alone!" trip before.

Then you have a few users like me who now just say: "Fuck the game."

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Short history.

Ohh so that is the reason why it felt so forced! It actually was forced!

Fuck those harem lovers. The girls' personality didn't make any sense for harem.... why the need to push it?

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Ohh so that is the reason why it felt so forced! It actually was forced!

Fuck those harem lovers. The girls' personality didn't make any sense for harem.... why the need to push it?
As said due to the misunderstanding at the beginning where the dev falsely added the tag.

There were quite a few "wolves have harems in real life as well!!!" bs (confirmed by multiple actual scientists, but that superstition is sturdy) excuses as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Seriously?

The normal routes are gone?

I thought the "ambush" scene felt wrong, I hadn't pursued Sofia or Nina when I last played yet here I was suddenly have characters i'd barely spoken to acting like i'd been chasing them.

I'd been going for Grace and Maxine.

Best thing is a full harem makes Grace look like a complete idiot. She's all sad she going to be forced into an undersea harem instead she's going to forced into a land harem.

I'll cross my fingers and toes that the dev doesn't do something that ridiculous and force a full harem on everyone.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I didnt play the update yet, just reading while downloading.
If i remember correctly the so called ambush squad had the option to pick either of the girls or all...i dont see a forced harem if you can choose one girl as well.
However, i never pick one girl if i can get multiple, i'm poly, thats just realism...even if its badly made here (lies, betrayal, ...for a better harem choice he had to be honest and for a better single choice refulsals should impact the ambush more)

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Monster College [v0.7.4] [Monster Eye Games]

ANDROID VERSION
[Unofficial port] [422.5MB]
Is this port belong to yours? or from others? if so what their name

Anyway thanks for android port

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I didnt play the update yet, just reading while downloading.
If i remember correctly the so called ambush squad had the option to pick either of the girls or all...i dont see a forced harem if you can choose one girl as well.
However, i never pick one girl if i can get multiple, i'm poly, thats just realism...even if its badly made here (lies, betrayal, ...for a better harem choice he had to be honest and for a better single choice refulsals should impact the ambush more)
Yes, i dont understand why people are crying so much when you can actually choose only 1 girl or no L.I at all and be just friends, the option is there... dev is not forcing harem on anyone. Its like some people just like to whine and complain no matter what.
225450.jpg

astabro

Jul 30, 2021
Nothing is forced guys, have played the update. Since the story is in start it felt like that in the third last update but as the story went it felt okay and regarding the personality of characters, they are also feeling normal like they were earlier. And you can chase monoroute too. How come there are so many lying idiots here, spurring nonsense. Dev did messed up a bit when the harem thing came but as of now it's solved and in future updates one won't feel much change.
Enjoy the game, this dev is delivering at an awesome rate and the story set in the environment is peak for most people. Enjoy and appreciate while you can. When the dev actually do a mistake- whine but not when he is straight away delivering.
Rest, happy new year in advance.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes