drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
are we glossing over the option for MC to say he doesn't love any of them when the ambush happens? does anyone know how that affects the story?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
this is a fun game, however, a bit tired of always having to restart with new updates. especially with how many games i play and the frequent updates. will this dev ever stop breaking saves and making us restart at the beginning?
I feel your frustration, but I have never had to do a full restart (at least not that I can remember). I just keep going back through old saves until I find one that doesn't result in a traceback.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Strange that the game gives you a relationship point with Dragomira for letting her femdom you. Yet the game doesn't give you a point for doing maledom to her. :unsure:

Reactions: Pman_Weh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Strange that the game gives you a relationship point with Dragomira for letting her femdom you. Yet the game doesn't give you a point for doing maledom to her. :unsure:
Why would that be strange?

She likes to be dominant, she doesn't like to be dominated .... why would you get a point for doing something she doesn't like?

Reactions: bulifun and astabro

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Why would that be strange?

She likes to be dominant, she doesn't like to be dominated .... why would you get a point for doing something she doesn't like?
She didn't seem to dislike it while it was happening. If anything, she seemed more shocked and impressed by it than anything else. By her own admission, no one had ever done it to her like that in the hundreds of years that she's been alive.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Sometimes I think there should be a category tag that is not quite a harem but not monogamous, either, called Playah or something like that. All it would require is to keep all the girls set to being in a monogamous relationship with the MC but still have the option to date all the girls.

Belgrath19

Oct 28, 2018
The English has gotten so bad, That the MC calls Dragomira "he". After spending time looking at her tits and calling Dragomira her?
Typo maybe, but the sentences just don't flow correctly.
Anyway still enjoyed the update, would like to see more.

Reactions: Aurelius Ambrosius

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yeah.
The harem option just turns the U-turn on the whole "Will we become a thing/Will we announce our relationship to others?" question that characters like Nina, Rachel, Sofia ask.
Sure, the game did give the option "Let's hold off on that for now." but the forced harem does make it seem very awkward with the contradiction, given the buildup to these LIs were that they were looking to solo-pursue the MC.
Oh well, it is what it is I guess.

She didn't seem to dislike it while it was happening. If anything, she seemed more shocked and impressed by it than anything else. By her own admission, no one had ever done it to her like that in the hundreds of years that she's been alive.
Well, it's gotta be one or the other. You can't have it both ways. :KEK:

And not disliking something doesn't necessarily equate to her having a positive reaction MC's maledom action.

Plus, you gotta remember from the first time she appeared in the game, till now Dragomira always prefers to be the one in control while making others squirm.
She was basically doing the same at the start of this update when she talks to MC after class also - and that was her in her normal state.
Her being in an almost blood crazed state, I'd guess amps up all that aspect of her to the max, heh.

Tbh, people who think they must always be the more dominant one towards the LI I guess would either be let down or disappointed with how it went down with Dragomira, but I was honestly fine with it.

A bit of femdom is fine (since it's consistent with her character), as long as MonsterEyeGames doesn't go overboard with it.
The whole dominant LI, while prominent, the character can evolve to be more affectionate; little by little over more updates where her character comes to genuinely care for the MC where he starts off as her plaything but evolves into much more.

That I think feels like a much more original and refreshing approach to her character.
Especially when pretty much almost all other LIs seem to be set to be head over heels for MC from early on.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Short history.

The game was supposed to not contain a full harem and just a "throuple" at best, the dev misunderstood how "harem" is defined on F95 and added that tag. After the falsely added tag was removed the harem whiners showed up complaining that he did. Both here (a good chunk removed via moderators) and on his discord.

Apparently to silence those whiners aka "listen to the fans" the game is now a full harem without even the possibility of pursuing a "normal" relationship.

The character traits of the girls have been "streamlined" to fit into a harem game.
For instance Rachel, Nina and Sofia aka. the "ambush squad" were totally on "the MC is mine alone!" trip before.
A fully 08/15 harem game mind you.

IMHO yes the harem "option" screws with the game big time.
Apparently quite a few other users are delighted, though.
Honesty this is why I wouldn't like to support many devs even if I had the money to do so.

If the story starts out one way I dont want it to radically change halfway through.
I really hate when characters personality's change to fit the story
It should be the other way around imo.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Yeah.
The harem option just turns the U-turn on the whole "Will we become a thing/Will we announce our relationship to others?" question that characters like Nina, Rachel, Sofia ask.
Sure, the game did give the option "Let's hold off on that for now." but the forced harem does make it seem very awkward with the contradiction, given the buildup to these LIs were that they were looking to solo-pursue the MC.
Oh well, it is what it is I guess.

Well, it's gotta be one or the other. You can't have it both ways. :KEK:

And not disliking something doesn't necessarily equate to her having a positive reaction MC's maledom action.

Plus, you gotta remember from the first time she appeared in the game, till now Dragomira always prefers to be the one in control while making others squirm.
She was basically doing the same at the start of this update when she talks to MC after class also - and that was her in her normal state.
Her being in an almost blood crazed state, I'd guess amps up all that aspect of her to the max, heh.

Tbh, people who think they must always be the more dominant one towards the LI I guess would either be let down or disappointed with how it went down with Dragomira, but I was honestly fine with it.

A bit of femdom is fine (since it's consistent with her character), as long as MonsterEyeGames doesn't go overboard with it.
The whole dominant LI, while prominent, the character can evolve to be more affectionate; little by little over more updates where her character comes to genuinely care for the MC where he starts off as her plaything but evolves into much more.

That I think feels like a much more original and refreshing approach to her character.
Especially when pretty much almost all other LIs seem to be set to be head over heels for MC from early on.
I think both maledom and femdom paths have potential. So, I'm exploring both in two separate save files. And I think both paths can also reveal the depth and complexity of her character.

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
playing on steam and I get this error right at the end of chapter 6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had been having a problem where right after chapter 6 ends everything went grey saying that cap_whatever code at the top was missing but I could see the dialogue and make choices, I then verified the game integrity and now at the end of chapter 6 I get this error where I can either reload the script which does nothing or rollback, can't ignore. I'm using jokers walkthrough, not sure if that is somehow interfering.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
I didnt play the update yet, just reading while downloading.
If i remember correctly the so called ambush squad had the option to pick either of the girls or all...i dont see a forced harem if you can choose one girl as well.
However, i never pick one girl if i can get multiple, i'm poly, thats just realism...even if its badly made here (lies, betrayal, ...for a better harem choice he had to be honest and for a better single choice refulsals should impact the ambush more)
Yes, i dont understand why people are crying so much when you can actually choose only 1 girl or no L.I at all and be just friends, the option is there... dev is not forcing harem on anyone. Its like some people just like to whine and complain no matter what.
View attachment 3210259
The main "forced" part is that you are ambushed by all those girls even if you have not really interacted with them prior.
You can refuse to "unlock the power" of sofia or outright refuse to help her, reject Nina every single time (since you are "forced to meet her" and she keeps coming back) and choose not to help Rachel.
You can be a faithful MC that did not get over Anne.
Yet they all appear in that scene and act like MC was in a serious relationship with her.

The choices you are presented with apparently have little influence on the outcome.
Every single girl (including the one you chose) tells MC how disappointed she is and that their relationship basically is being reset.

That part also feels forced.

And btw. if you chose Anne or not she is storming off angrily apparently never to be seen again.

playing on steam and I get this error right at the end of chapter 6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I had been having a problem where right after chapter 6 ends everything went grey saying that cap_whatever code at the top was missing but I could see the dialogue and make choices, I then verified the game integrity and now at the end of chapter 6 I get this error where I can either reload the script which does nothing or rollback, can't ignore. I'm using jokers walkthrough, not sure if that is somehow interfering.
That is relatively normal with this game.
For every update so far the saves from the last chapter do not work.
Saves from prior chapters may or may not work, that is why most players "choose" to start over.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2020
Why does it feel like people aren't playing and just complaining about harem being added when it gives you the choice. It would be one thing if forced but you literally have to tell them you want them all. And people saying harem doesn't make sense it has had breadcrumbs in the beginning. I will admit it felt a bit rushed with the ambush i think that could have been handled better. Vampires have been shown to have multiple partners, wolves follow the pack leader, Sofia knows you sleep around. Some one brought up grace i think she will fit with it actually being her choice and not forced. The only one i see as not fitting is Dragomira but we are early in her story and as before vampires dont seem to have a problem. Also sharp but i think getting to her will probably involve the teleporting familiar forgot her name.

Dec 8, 2020
The main "forced" part is that you are ambushed by all those girls even if you have not really interacted with them prior.
You can refuse to "unlock the power" of sofia or outright refuse to help her, reject Nina every single time (since you are "forced to meet her" and she keeps coming back) and choose not to help Rachel.
You can be a faithful MC that did not get over Anne.
Yet they all appear in that scene and act like MC was in a serious relationship with her.

The choices you are presented with apparently have little influence on the outcome.
Every single girl (including the one you chose) tells MC how disappointed she is and that their relationship basically is being reset.

That part also feels forced.

And btw. if you chose Anne or not she is storming off angrily apparently never to be seen again.

That is relatively normal with this game.
For every update so far the saves from the last chapter do not work.
Saves from prior chapters may or may not work, that is why most players "choose" to start over.
Dont know if you dont go harem but in that path anne makes it clear she is mad about you ignoring her calls and breakup over message. I could be wrong but i dont think the gave ever gave you a choice to not break up the 3 letter you could send at least from the mod all said set breakup.
Edit- i will agree the ambush was handled bad and felt rushed i think a lot of problems would be fixed with a edit to that part and a more gradual have them come together and not be ambushed if going solo. Thinking on it it could also be a point that the dev might need the other characters for the main story plot and just handled it horribly to bring back in characters people have neglected.

Last edited:

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Apologies if it's already been asked and answered, but has anyone figured out how to get the Anne only path? That option is always greyed out for me.

SpookyBites

Dec 27, 2020
normally i blast through these kinds of games for the lewds, bust a nut and alt + F4. with this one i actually like the story and i'm taking my time with it. i can't wait to play the whole way through when it's complete. i just hit chapter 2.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Honesty this is why I wouldn't like to support many devs even if I had the money to do so.

If the story starts out one way I don't want it to radically change halfway through.
I really hate when characters personality's change to fit the story
It should be the other way around imo.
Well, I am not even sure it was about money.
Harassment/pressure, it all brings a lot of stress, some people can't bear with it.
But yeah, it is a reason I don't really trust Devs, only the ones I know for some time and I know that they will stick to their story despite all the harassment.
Other than that I usually try and buy games closer to their endings, mostly, but sometimes it's too tempting, especially when it's one of my favorite themes, like this game.

As about "other way around", if the game was never meant to be harem, I don't think there is any good way to adjust it without either altering characters personalities or making them all bi/lesbian out of a sudden, or just adding absolutely illogical plot twist/ending, a lot of good games suffered from this, and it's a shame.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The developer insisted on not saying anything about routes and endings, because he didn't want to give away any "spoilers." By shoehorning a harem scenario into the game, he's already given away one of them. So at this point, what does he have to lose by giving away a few "spoilers?"

Reactions: Uxeki44

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Yes, i dont understand why people are crying so much when you can actually choose only 1 girl or no L.I at all and be just friends, the option is there... dev is not forcing harem on anyone. Its like some people just like to whine and complain no matter what.
View attachment 3210259
Isn't the issue more on those girls ambushing and demanding your love to them despite some players not chasing/interested in them?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, I am not even sure it was about money.
Harassment/pressure, it all brings a lot of stress, some people can't bear with it.
But yeah, it is a reason I don't really trust Devs, only the ones I know for some time and I know that they will stick to their story despite all the harassment.
Other than that I usually try and buy games closer to their endings, mostly, but sometimes it's too tempting, especially when it's one of my favorite themes, like this game.

As about "other way around", if the game was never meant to be harem, I don't think there is any good way to adjust it without either altering characters personalities or making them all bi/lesbian out of a sudden, or just adding absolutely illogical plot twist/ending, a lot of good games suffered from this, and it's a shame.
You're right.

I do buy the games on here I really like if they come to steam and I trust the dev.
But I'm wary of supporting a dev every month on patreon or wherever.

I don't feel as annoyed if I get something on steam and its crap because the games are usually cheap.
And I have purchased lots of AAA games I thought were garbage that cost way more.

But Patreon after a while can be expensive especially on higher tiers.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes