Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Going back to the game, the developer can still salvage the story. He just has to provide a plausible in-game explanation for why the women behaved the way they did in the forced confrontation scene. For those who were already pursuing a harem, no explanation is needed. But for those who are pursuing monogamous and/or throuple routes, an in-game explanation will be needed to salvage story consistentcy.

doh451

May 28, 2023
to the dev' of this game : why don't I get any update of this game on Steam ? Last update was in october and I see updates there and I'm very frustrated. I paid and I don't have any updates of this great game

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
to the dev' of this game : why don't I get any update of this game on Steam ? Last update was in october and I see updates there and I'm very frustrated. I paid and I don't have any updates of this great game
You have the game on steam but instead of going to the discussion forum tied to the game or to his discord you go to a piracy board?

Reactions: mollyses

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Since I had the same issue with a different game: check your (Steam) settings whether you allow for beta download and similar stuff to happen.

Reactions: AlexMpog

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Going back to the game, the developer can still salvage the story. He just has to provide a plausible in-game explanation for why the women behaved the way they did in the forced confrontation scene. For those who were already pursuing a harem, no explanation is needed. But for those who are pursuing monogamous and/or throuple routes, an in-game explanation will be needed to salvage story consistentcy.
Gonna spoiler everything just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Belgrath19
Dec 8, 2020
Gonna spoiler everything just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think it looks like dev is trying to condense paths and have less branching. I am not saying the ambush was good but i kind of looks like a place to kind of reset paths without a full rework. could be a case of biting off more than you can chew with the branching.

Reactions: Logan3000x

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Guys I've never been so excited and turned on at the same time by so many cute asses fighting for me. The coolest thing is seeing Anne as a sexy little wolf I want this dispute between them to last until the end.:KEK:
Screenshot_20231228-232637.png Screenshot_20231228-232730.png Screenshot_20231228-232756.png Screenshot_20231228-232902.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: astabro

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hey guys anyone noticed the English script cap_07_sc_04A - Dragomira Storia.
The way mc addressed dragomira as (him/her/his/she) all in one character.
One or two lines okay the whole script
Man it's really bad when I'm reading.
I'm corrected all the words then played the game.

Last edited:

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
There are some really weird mistakes with basic grammar yes. Totally should be taken care of to not bring the quality of the experience down.

Jul 16, 2018
I just played chapter 6, and have to say I'm SUPER sad that the vampire girl is now wearing boring black clothes like a bunch of other girls in this VN. I was so excited to see the colourful vampire girl. She was my main LI, but now I'm very disappointed. Why would the writer introduce an interesting character and then change her into a boring run-of-the-mill vampire?

Reactions: Virulenz

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod for the v0.7.4

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod
Made an update that add a new option which makes you see all the replay gallery, which is basically a gallery unlocker

This gallery unlocker is not the same as the other games because the way the replay gallery work made it nearly impossible to just a button to click in the replay gallery section

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
I kinda liked the colorful clothes too, but I don't feel that strongly either way. Maybe she can switch clothes from time to time.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
I disagree to do this for two reasons.

First, because by doing that I am blinding myself. I can only learn and improve when listening to opinions I don't have on my own. Sometimes I will realize I am wrong, other times I will further learn new stuff to support my position.

Second, because I almost broke my jaw laughing at his posts. the shit this guy write is so freaking absurd, you cannot find it even in the most hilarious parodies. I am having a blast :lepew:
While generally very true, I think your first point is wasted on that dude. Anyways, as long as you're having fun. ^^
I just think that by responding to him, even acknowledging him, that only encourages him to spam more of that smut. Meh.

Reactions: Ayhsel

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
While generally very true, I think your first point is wasted on that dude. Anyways, as long as you're having fun. ^^
I just think that by responding to him, even acknowledging him, that only encourages him to spam more of that smut. Meh.
The moderator ends up deleting most of it anyway.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Here is the way to maledom Dragomira. When you're at Dragomira's house, select the following dialogue choices:1. Let Dragomira do it. 2. Try to get up. 3. Turn into a beast. 4. Dominate Dragomira.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah.
The harem option just turns the U-turn on the whole "Will we become a thing/Will we announce our relationship to others?" question that characters like Nina, Rachel, Sofia ask.
Sure, the game did give the option "Let's hold off on that for now." but the forced harem does make it seem very awkward with the contradiction, given the buildup to these LIs were that they were looking to solo-pursue the MC.
Oh well, it is what it is I guess.
The option of having a harem seems perfect to me, I don't see any inconsistency.

Well, it's gotta be one or the other. You can't have it both ways. :KEK:

And not disliking something doesn't necessarily equate to her having a positive reaction MC's maledom action.

Plus, you gotta remember from the first time she appeared in the game, till now Dragomira always prefers to be the one in control while making others squirm.
She was basically doing the same at the start of this update when she talks to MC after class also - and that was her in her normal state.
Her being in an almost blood crazed state, I'd guess amps up all that aspect of her to the max, heh.

Tbh, people who think they must always be the more dominant one towards the LI I guess would either be let down or disappointed with how it went down with Dragomira, but I was honestly fine with it.

A bit of femdom is fine (since it's consistent with her character), as long as MonsterEyeGames doesn't go overboard with it.
The whole dominant LI, while prominent, the character can evolve to be more affectionate; little by little over more updates where her character comes to genuinely care for the MC where he starts off as her plaything but evolves into much more.

That I think feels like a much more original and refreshing approach to her character.
Especially when pretty much almost all other LIs seem to be set to be head over heels for MC from early on.
Here is the way to maledom Dragomira. When you're at Dragomira's house, select the following dialogue choices:1. Let Dragomira do it. 2. Try to get up. 3. Turn into a beast. 4. Dominate Dragomira.
What I like the most is that we can avoid the two paths.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes