Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
We keep going back so sofia if we believe the mod it has been in a long time the sofia + lily variable. And mc has the choice to think that it is more to it. lily is a li you think the dev is going to have her be at fault for sofia ex. That would remove her as a li the dean said she would be sent away and i dont see that happening. And nina again could it be she was mad finding out that way about the mc. And again nina was going to be with someone she hated for her family and yes can be jealous trying to be head of the (pack). Jealousy is not that uncommon in the beginning of a harem. People are mistaking rushed and a bad scene for it not fitting but it comes down to how you played. Why does none of the solo fans talk about the others. Nina/Sofia/Rachel are not the only li. Also you could go after them all from the beginning so it is not like it just happened. Let me ask you i didn't play solo so what is the dev going to do if he needs the characters for the main story. I dont think a single person has defended that scene. Was it rushed yes. That scene has more problems than just harem vs solo (anne). Anne felt so forced and out of place.
I'll try to answer (I'll swear your english grammar is getting worse and worse as we speak).

Sofia and Lily will make up at some point as it seems Lily is not the (sole?) reason why Edward is turned into stone. (Or "only" encased in stone as in "He is still alive in there"?)
But it will take a looooooong time for them to do, because as was said previously it was enough bad blood (and poison) between them to fill a lake.
I'll let you in on a secret.
Women hold grudges even if they say they do not.

We are coming back to Sofia because she is the "easiest example" for this issue.

But have it your way.
We'll take Rachel for a change.

She is a vampire.
Vampires have no qualms with extramarital sex and sharing.
That is NOT the same as a harem, mind you.
Rachel was introduced as a vampire who goes against tradition and in fact is opposed to it.
Meaning she effectively was searching for a "normal" relationship with a werewolf, a species which her kind usually hates.
But after the visit at her parents her whole character did a 180.

If Nina was more upset about the fact that MC fucked around or the way how she found out is besides the main point.
Fact is she was pissed and mere days later she is "OK, let's all hump this guy until he is satisfied!"

The fact that Anne appeared and moments later disappeared seemingly forever feels forced as well.
She was in that scene to have an excuse for that "comedic moment" and nothing else it seems.

Reactions: JJJ84
Dec 8, 2020
It sucks seeing the beatiful game is goibg to harem route. Nina was jealous character. Already spoil the game "love you" mechanichs. Game going to story like "Hey I am the only one has a dick bitches"
Nina was with someone who i believe she admits she thinks he was cheating on her and she still stayed with him .She put up with someone she hated for the sake of her family why is that so different than joining a harem of someone she likes for the same reason.

Dec 8, 2020
I'll try to answer (I'll swear your english grammar is getting worse and worse as we speak).

Sofia and Lily will make up at some point as it seems Lily is not the (sole?) reason why Edward is turned into stone. (Or "only" encased in stone as in "He is still alive in there"?)
But it will take a looooooong time for them to do, because as was said previously it was enough bad blood (and poison) between them to fill a lake.
I'll let you in on a secret.
Women hold grudges even if they say they do not.

We are coming back to Sofia because she is the "easiest example" for this issue.

But have it your way.
We'll take Rachel for a change.

She is a vampire.
Vampires have no qualms with extramarital sex and sharing.
That is NOT the same as a harem, mind you.
Rachel was introduced as a vampire who goes against tradition and in fact is opposed to it.
Meaning she effectively was searching for a "normal" relationship with a werewolf, a species which her kind usually hates.
But after the visit at her parents her whole character did a 180.

If Nina was more upset about the fact that MC fucked around or the way how she found out is besides the main point.
Fact is she was pissed and mere days later she is "OK, let's all hump this guy until he is satisfied!"

The fact that Anne appeared and moments later disappeared seemingly forever feels forced as well.
She was in that scene to have an excuse for that "comedic moment" and nothing else it seems.
Sorry late and cant sleep. Before that scene we already see Rachel dye her hair and has on black so i think more is at play. Also i could be wrong but she never talked about a normal relationship again going to the scene definitely being rushed i dont know why. And nina also we didnt get to talk with her for all we know she could of talked with her family and they talked her into it.Same could be said about Rachel. We are missing a lot of info because how rushed it was.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
the discussion with Dragomira after class has the gender designation wrong, If I'm not mistaken Dragomira is a women / female vampire and as such should not be referred to as he, but a she. This is a common problem in many stories and should be corrected

Reactions: Crazy_Chicken87

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
My wish list for the next update is three things. First, that the developer writes some extra scenes and dialogue that better explain the confrontation scene, specifically for monogamous and/or throuple players. Second, that the developer corrects the translation errors in the classroom scene with Dragomira. Finally, that the developer makes a written and comprehensive guide on getting maximum relationship points with each character.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My wish list for the next update is three things. First, that the developer writes some extra scenes and dialogue that better explain the confrontation scene, specifically for monogamous and/or throuple players. Second, that the developer corrects the translation errors in the classroom scene with Dragomira. Finally, that the developer makes a written and comprehensive guide on getting maximum relationship points with each character.
with all those wishes of yours there should be this: "Fourth: Im not expecting a new update till the next christmass, halloween at the best"....good thing you are realistic, for those additional scenes, and for "comprehensive walkthrough" :KEK:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
If it's any consolation, there are some in-game choices the player can make for the harem path to feel less forced, and more consistent with Nina's character. First, refuse the love making ritual with Sofia and choose to have sex with Nina. Second, when you're given the choice on what to read, read the book on werewolves and pick the "I want a harem" line. Finally, choose to protect Suzi from the werewolves by using either Strength or Wolf Knowledge. Personally, I prefer the Strenth option in this case, as the other option makes the MC sound racist. Third, when talking to Nina after the Suzi encounter, use the Wolf Knowledge line and they discuss their relationship and the possibility of the MC having a harem. Finally, during the confrontation scene, pick Nina as your primary love interest, then tell her that you're still thinking about having a harem. All these choices taken together make the harem path feel much less forced, and much more consistent with Nina's character. Nina doesn't seem to mind being in a harem, as long as she's consulted first, and remains the MC's main woman. Anyway, hope this helps a little.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
My wish list for the next update is three things. First, that the developer writes some extra scenes and dialogue that better explain the confrontation scene, specifically for monogamous and/or throuple players.

me too I would also like to talk to MonsterEyeGames about it but since that update, he hasn't brought up the topic

in fact, he hasn't brought up the player's concerns at all

which is surprising cuz when he first started this game we could have talked to him about anything

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
with all those wishes of yours there should be this: "Fourth: Im not expecting a new update till the next christmass, halloween at the best"....good thing you are realistic, for those additional scenes, and for "comprehensive walkthrough" :KEK:
Ok, fair enough :LOL:. But honestly, I'd rather wait a long time and get something good, then wait a short time and get something bad. Besides, I'm sure we have plenty of other games to keep us occupied in the meantime. :sneaky:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
me too I would also like to talk to MonsterEyeGames about it but since that update, he hasn't brought up the topic

in fact, he hasn't brought up the player's concerns at all

which is surprising cuz when he first started this game we could have talked to him about anything
Maybe there were to many people complaining about too many different things. For every person you make happy, you end up making another person mad. You just can't please them all. All he can do is stay true to his artistic vision, while incorporating the fan ideas that align with it, or at least don't contradict it. That's all he can do. That's all any artist can do.

Sep 3, 2020
Maybe there were to many people complaining about too many different things. For every person you make happy, you end up making another person mad. You just can't please them all. All he can do is stay true to his artistic vision, while incorporating the fan ideas that align with it, or at least don't contradict it. That's all he can do. That's all any artist can do.
I get where you're coming from brother and I wasn't going to say anything anymore cuz people are saying

all we're doing is complaining about the Harem but I believe it's more than that

it's not just about not liking the developer's vision for the game

in the previous update the developer

gave us monogamy players certain choices

in the previous update, the game is acting like those choices never happened

and I don't see that as just an issue I also see it as a game-breaking issue

imagine if the roles were reversed you are a harem player and you had a relationship with all the girls

but suddenly in the previous update, the girls are acting like you rejected them all

in my eyes that would be also just as bad and an issue

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
One thing is to give constructive criticism. Another thing is to complain for complaining or to demand stuff.

In the end, this is a forum and people should be allow to express what they like and what they dislike. Straightforward demanding stuff is ridiculous though.

Again, different things. One thing is to say "I would like to see this" and another is "I demand to see this".

Sometimes, however, the line between the two is not clear. But I believe most of the time you can tell if someone is doing one or the other.

So let me recapitulate and be as clear as possible. Given the knowledge I know about how the harem stuff was created, that it was as a consequence of dev misunderstanding the tags and some people then claiming he had, on the very least, leave some stuff unpromised, I would like the harem stuff to be better introduced and executed to be more consistent with previous character development.
If that does not happen, pity, but still will continue reading and wishing the best for dev and project.

Dec 8, 2020
I get where you're coming from brother and I wasn't going to say anything anymore cuz people are saying

all we're doing is complaining about the Harem but I believe it's more than that

it's not just about not liking the developer's vision for the game

in the previous update the developer

gave us monogamy players certain choices

in the previous update, the game is acting like those choices never happened

and I don't see that as just an issue I also see it as a game-breaking issue

imagine if the roles were reversed you are a harem player and you had a relationship with all the girls

but suddenly in the previous update, the girls are acting like you rejected them all

in my eyes that would be also just as bad and an issue
I think this is the main issue all this back and forth Harem/solo people playing the solo are mad and rightfully so. That scene was bad but people are getting mad at the harem side when depending on choices as Jack Townsend said better than i tried it fits that path. But it feels like we are missing a update in-between like this was a later event that got rushed for some reason.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
maybe that's why game is kind off messed up right now? sometimes it's better to stick to your plan/plot instead of listeting to others)
irony - that's exactly what he is doing right now:ROFLMAO:

but seriously though, i guess he has just had enough

Last edited:

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
Just an FYI that Mixdrop apparently now "bundles" file downloads with drive-by downloads of Opera GX alongside the actual requested file. My browser does not present any choice in the download, it gets invoked simultaneously with the apk download. This is on a Windows computer, so YMMV if you are using a different operating system.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
One thing is to give constructive criticism. Another thing is to complain for complaining or to demand stuff.

In the end, this is a forum and people should be allow to express what they like and what they dislike. Straightforward demanding stuff is ridiculous though.

Again, different things. One thing is to say "I would like to see this" and another is "I demand to see this".

Sometimes, however, the line between the two is not clear. But I believe most of the time you can tell if someone is doing one or the other.

So let me recapitulate and be as clear as possible. Given the knowledge I know about how the harem stuff was created, that it was as a consequence of dev misunderstanding the tags and some people then claiming he had, on the very least, leave some stuff unpromised, I would like the harem stuff to be better introduced and executed to be more consistent with previous character development.
If that does not happen, pity, but still will continue reading and wishing the best for dev and project.
To add further to this, I think it can be said that pretty much majority, if not all (including myself) who disliked or criticized how the harem went with this game, we're not complaining because we are harem haters.
But that we think the characterizations of several LIs took a hit because instead of harem being modified (into partial harem, throuple, some solo) to cater to the characterizations and individuality of each LI, the LIs characterizations were mass modified in order to cater to the full harem.

That, I think comes off as a detriment to the game more than positive (though I guess people who support full harem no matter what will disagree lol), which I feel is a shame.

And I do feel that especially given I like the game very much.
The forced harem direction and people's reaction to it I think is gonna leave the dev in real dilemma;

1) Stay the new course and plot all LIs into being open to harem (basically full-harem), despite their characterizations & relationship consistency taking a big hit due to it.

2) Reverse the previous update's full harem decision made with the Nina, Rachel, Sofia ambush scene (with Anne), and make the girls force MC into an ultimatum; i.e. you gotta pick one of us, can't have them all.
This is in order to try to rectify the hit the LIs characterizations took.

3) Stay the course of harem with Anna + Nina + Rachel + Sofia, but everyone else (like Lily for e.g.) sticks to solo romance; hence this becoming only partial harem, and not full harem.

Regardless of the choice that the dev makes, there will be dissatisfied party on every scenario - pretty much a lose-lose-lose and he has to pick whichever one is the least terrible.

For me, given consistency of LI's characterizations I find to be important, my preference is scenario 2, but I'm somehow getting the feeling it just won't happen (can't reverse spilled milk :HideThePain: ).

Oh well.
Will still follow the game given I really liked the game and didn't have that much of criticism until the recent girls ambush update, but as I've said before it's a shame it has to go through this.
And despite what myself and others have said, it's not like we want the game to fail.
We want it to do better.

Sep 3, 2020
To add further to this, I think it can be said that pretty much majority, if not all (including myself) who disliked or criticized how the harem went with this game, we're not complaining because we are harem haters.
But that we think the characterizations of several LIs took a hit because instead of harem being modified (into partial harem, throuple, some solo) to cater to the characterizations and individuality of each LI, the LIs characterizations were mass modified in order to cater to the full harem.

That, I think comes off as a detriment to the game more than positive (though I guess people who support full harem no matter what will disagree lol), which I feel is a shame.

The forced harem direction and people's reaction to it I think is gonna leave the dev in real dilemma;

1) Stay the new course and plot all LIs into being open to harem (basically full-harem), despite their characterizations & relationship consistency taking a big hit due to it.

2) Reverse the previous update's full harem decision made with the Nina, Rachel, Sofia ambush scene (with Anne), and make the girls force MC into an ultimatum; i.e. you gotta pick one of us, can't have them all.

3) Stay the course of harem with Anna + Nina + Rachel + Sofia, but everyone else (like Lily for e.g.) sticks to solo romance; hence this becoming only partial harem, and not full harem.

Regardless of the choice that the dev makes, there will be dissatisfied party on every scenario - pretty much a lose-lose-lose and he has to pick whichever one is the least terrible.

For me, given consistency of LI's characterizations I find to be important, my preference is scenario 2, but I'm somehow getting the feeling it just won't happen (can't reverse spilled milk :HideThePain: ).

Oh well.
Will still follow the game given I really liked the game and didn't have that much of criticism until the recent girls ambush update, but as I've said before it's a shame it has to go through this.
And despite what myself and others have said, it's not like we want the game to fail.
We want it to do better.
View attachment M. Bison _Yes Yes!_ Widescreen HD reupload.mp4

Dec 8, 2020

Oh well.
We want it to do better.
Not to be mean but your doing the exact same thing. read Jack Townsend post and you will see that on different paths the characters act different so you saying they mass modified in order to cater to the full harem is not 100% true you just didnt play that path and thats fine. But when you say dev has to do 1 2 or 3 you are doing the same thing you are accusing the harem fans of. Why did it never cross your mind for the dev to implement 1 and 2. Both fit even if you want to ignore it. But yes i do believe that if you are not on that path then you should not get the ambush. But why is everyone acting like they cant both exist. Funny thing is harem fans are getting attack when you have no clue if the dev did this on his own. Also i have not seen one harem fan defending the forced scene but alot of others are crying how it doesnt fit when i guess they never tried that path. It has been explained that it was not just this update it has been building to this in this path. I repeat IN THIS PATH. Wow i know know what it feels like to be a ntr fan in a harem/ntr game because people are acting like it. Characters are allowed to act a bit different in different paths.

Sep 3, 2020
Not to be mean but your doing the exact same thing. read Jack Townsend post and you will see that on different paths the characters act different so you saying they mass modified in order to cater to the full harem is not 100% true you just didnt play that path and thats fine. But when you say dev has to do 1 2 or 3 you are doing the same thing you are accusing the harem fans of. Why did it never cross your mind for the dev to implement 1 and 2. Both fit even if you want to ignore it. But yes i do believe that if you are not on that path then you should not get the ambush. But why is everyone acting like they cant both exist. Funny thing is harem fans are getting attack when you have no clue if the dev did this on his own. Also i have not seen one harem fan defending the forced scene but alot of others are crying how it doesnt fit when i guess they never tried that path. It has been explained that it was not just this update it has been building to this in this path. I repeat IN THIS PATH. Wow i know know what it feels like to be a ntr fan in a harem/ntr game because people are acting like it. Characters are allowed to act a bit different in different paths.
okay I know I have a reading disability but

View attachment final_619e84eb23604300f3f117ea_920266.mp4

it's true I don't hang out in this forum often but I don't know about any harem fans being attacked

as far as I know, we have zero problems with the harem fans or harem route

are problem has always been if you are a monogamy player the Ambush breaks the game

and makes your previous choices to reject the girls worthless

Reactions: Ayhsel and AlexMpog
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes