Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Guys,the game finished after the rituals & says end if chapter 7, but here in the changelog chapter 8 -1600 images ?
Anyone played chapter 8 or my saves are corrupted?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I have only one question right now.....

Can we eventually build a sexy monster girl harem, or is this gem of a game, pick your favourite monster girl and commit to her?

I'm not really interested in breaking any hearts, if at all possible.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
A poll for you! :)

Dear supporters, among the non-student characters, your fav is...

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A poll for you! :)

Dear supporters, among the non-student characters, your fav is...
umm..is that a trick question?
there is only one answer - all non-student characters.
unlike student characters ofc.

The itchio page got a Monster College 0.8.0.1 mac version. So here is hoping the mac version finally updates :D
and the same goes for this "hope"...
why would any decent mac user need any of those:
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-college-v0-8-0-1-monster-eye-games.163962/post-13461609
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-college-v0-8-0-1-monster-eye-games.163962/post-13058749

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think it has anything to do with it being lesbian, but if that puts your mind at ease, then yes
"The red-skinned vixen would give you a lesbian three-some and forces you to watch, whether you like it or not. "

Well, if there are 3 girls having sex, generally that's lesbian content... the reason doesn't matter XD.

My point is that the tag is too much, let's take into account that for this to happen the MC must refuse to have sex and must pressure the girls so that they do have it... in other words the MC wants it to happen and no one will "steal" nothing.

Reactions: shark911

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
"The red-skinned vixen would give you a lesbian three-some and forces you to watch, whether you like it or not. "

Well, if there are 3 girls having sex, generally that's lesbian content... the reason doesn't matter XD.

My point is that the tag is too much, let's take into account that for this to happen the MC must refuse to have sex and must pressure the girls so that they do have it... in other words the MC wants it to happen and no one will "steal" nothing.
The MC is made kneel down while the demon has sex with the LI, you take what you want from that.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes