Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
Damn, I thought we were going to defeat death like in the good old days, although it sounds stupid if we couldn't defeat a Mortal

Sep 9, 2022
I was hoping mc was gonna kill king shark Lmao but is taken out by a scream like you for real right now man
the amount of swag for killing the king of the ocean and self proclaimed god, i was like "yup, a debt is owed. bro killed us we gotta kill him so lets go!" but of course the greatest cock block comes in not before MC died but as we about to get what was owed.
1719642171982.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Arj31

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Can someone explain to me why devs always seem to be afraid of making any MC do violent/brutal things to the bad guys is it because of Patreon rules ?? but that doesn't make sense because the bad guy "the shark" beats the MC into a bloody pulp "on screen" when its time for the mc to kick the shark's ass it's done "off-screen" always found stuff like that weird or is it because most audiences lack the stomach for something like that even though a lot of games have fucked up shit like blackmail and rape?

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Monster College [v0.8.6] [Monster Eye Games]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-
Mega

Notice: If you are a developer, user, owner, or moderator and you don’t like this message, please do not report it. Instead, Direct message me and I will delete it immediately. Reporting could result in my account being banned, and it would also waste the effort put into porting to Android. Your understanding is appreciated.

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up.

Support if you like my work:-

Discord:-

Telegram link :-
It doesn't even open

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
The professors are assholes, they don't was bothered by coming earlier to save mc ass
Fr, they couldn't give a shit when mc was getting his ass handed to him and almost got killed. Then they show their bitch asses up when he was about to get the sweetest of get backs.
Now, I have a feeling that they'll say something like this, "Oh, we wouldn't have let you die. We always knew you'll awaken the great wolf yada yada".

satan66613

Aug 18, 2018
I am stuck at this Since old save doesn't work restart from beginning. Anyone know how to solve? I can't choose anything

MeowAF

May 18, 2023
Monster College [v0.8.6] [Monster Eye Games]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-
Mega

Notice: If you are a developer, user, owner, or moderator and you don’t like this message, please do not report it. Instead, Direct message me and I will delete it immediately. Reporting could result in my account being banned, and it would also waste the effort put into porting to Android. Your understanding is appreciated.

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up.

Support if you like my work:-

Discord:-

Telegram link :-
your discord link is expired, can you send new one here?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
your discord link is expired, can you send new one here?
Forget that dude and "his" ports. He's spamming (seems he made a new F95 account) the game threads with the "borrowed" Android ports from the porter "Brandy" again. And even worse, these ports have some adds in it, too.

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Forget that dude and "his" ports. He's spamming (seems he made a new F95 account) the game threads with the "borrowed" Android ports from the porter "Brandy" again. And even worse, these ports have some adds in it, too.
Yup, can't even play it without internet

Jun 13, 2018
I am stuck at this Since old save doesn't work restart from beginning. Anyone know how to solve? I can't choose anything
from everything i've seen on here, uninstall/delete everything, then reinstall whatever current build is and start a totally new playthru WITHOUT THE MOD. apparently if you EVER tried to use ANY mod, ALL saves get messed up. apparently getting stuck at that pool scene is a pretty common occurence.

Last edited:
Reactions: satan66613

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Honestly, this story is reaching act 2 because Act 1 clearly ended after The MC died. It's going to take this story a long time to finish; I personally hope this story isn't rushed because I love the girls and characters. I rather have short monthly updates where the writer is not extremely burned out and stressed. It's good that this game has a lot of replayability especially when you're dating more than one girl.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Is there a way to fix broken saves or do i really have to restart? I was just before the big fight...
P.S. I didn't use mods
For me, the last two or three saves didn't worked, but then I found one that did work. If you have several of them, just give them a try.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes