Spawnlod

Oct 28, 2023
Love the game but personally I would like to see bigger updates. I get it the shorter ones are nice in a sense that you know the game is progressing, but as soon as it feels like Im getting sucked into the world... Poof update over lol. At any rate keep up the great work!

Reactions: mofonistik

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Is anybody having trouble running the latest update? If so how did you fix it?
The updated game ran just fine, but my manual saves from the previous update wouldn't load. I went through the autosaves one at a time and found one that worked. This is the 3rd update in a row where I had this problem.

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
The updated game ran just fine, but my manual saves from the previous update wouldn't load. I went through the autosaves one at a time and found one that worked. This is the 3rd update in a row where I had this problem.
Using an older auto-save also worked for me.

Sep 9, 2022
Is anybody having trouble running the latest update? If so how did you fix it?
i started to notice this a while back but loading an slightly older save tends to fix the issue but if you try loading a save right towards the ending of the previous update then it shits the bed. always keep this in mind for the future hiccups

Reactions: Abhai

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Not played latest but I hope MC not dead again you kill the Hero once thats unfortunate.
If you bring him back he's still a hero a bit less of one but still a hero.
You kill him again leve him dead this time because now he's just another loser.
Bring him back a secound till all you got now is a dud, a dead beat a Moron a LOOOOOOOOOSSSEER.
No one is gonna belive he can be anything other than a nobody.
OO he got a new power oh big whup he still gonna get his ass kicked.

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
This update was quick and small for all of us who thought the MC dying cliffhanger was a story version of a cockblock.

I'm sure the next one will take longer, and be bigger.

• Haha
Reactions: Arj31
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes