Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I can't even get the game to start. I seem to have this problem with each update, where I start Monster College from my desktop and nothing happens, so I click it again - nothing. After waiting a long while I check Task Manager and for each time I click it, I have an instance of Monster College running but nothing actually opens.

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
Can't use saves from previous updates and can't back track at all, so you can't just skip past everything and go back to know which answer it best to pick to get to the latest content faster. Have to slowly go through everything despite getting very far into the game a couple updates ago.
Oh, I had no issues. When Ren'py updates mess up saves, you can quickly get through the came by enabling "skip unseen text" and "skip after choices", then press tab and pick all the choices you've done before. Then turn the settings back to normal when you've caught up.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I finally got the game to open though I had to go back to a slightly earlier save, which was worth it.

BTW - the quote of Antonius Bloch was a nice touch! I recognized it the second I started reading it and it grabbed me. The MC is performing his One Significant Act! Awesome!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Am I the only one, that finds it strange that for every vampire in this game the upper lateral incisor is the one replaced by fangs and not the canine? I mean, it looks really strange. In fiction, usually only Nosferatu had this feature, but here it seems to be the norm for all vampires.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
How come its so highly rated? It's first game where i couldn't get past intro, cause of the cringe dialogue with a healthy dose of self wank on MC. Does it get any better in the future, or is it just nice renders?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Am I the only one, that finds it strange that for every vampire in this game the upper lateral incisor is the one replaced by fangs and not the canine? I mean, it looks really strange. In fiction, usually only Nosferatu had this feature, but here it seems to be the norm for all vampires.
Hmm.. Really?
Christoper Lee.
1722016976931.png

Nosferatu didn't have canine fangs.
1722017078448.png

Bela Lugosi had no fangs.
1722017131120.png

Although, this image of Bela was clearly shopped to have them.
1722017209773.png

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

Sinthetic

Apr 30, 2018
10 minutes into the game and the dev starts giving grandiose speeches about eugenics?!? He says it is definitely not eugenics, we're mistaken, so it's OK.

4.50 star(s) 75 Votes