WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
If it is organic, informed consent is required. While undead creatures are, by their nature, no longer living, they were organic at one time, and in the context of this game, still aware of being organic.

Anything not organic, informed consent is not required, unless, by "magic" or technology, sentience is bestowed upon the item as a societal standard.

Blow up doll, no consent needed. A.I. that is considered a self governing machine, consent needed.

• Hey there
Reactions: wsnlndr

WarrenHeltzer

Sep 16, 2020
Ok, so I am playing this both here and on Steam, because this got the last update before steam did. So the new version is out on steam, and I load up my save from the version I got here and... BAM. error. It's looking for a file that seems to exist on the F95 version (renpy/display/scenelists.rpy) that doesn't exist on the steam version. I tried copying the file over and it gave me another error when I tried to load my newest save.

I'm putting this all here, because there doesn't seem to be any response on the discussion on Steam for my problem.

```

Started a new save with an autoclicker, since I was getting no answers.

Last edited:

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1721660180216.png

Hey everyone!
V0.8.8 is now available!

Changelog:

-added about 8000 words

-added about 175 images

-bug fixes

As always, missing sfxs will be patched in later on, as well as missing translations.

Reminder that there's new Beta versions of a few languages (GER, ESP), generated via online translators. If anyone is willing to help us fix these Beta translations, contact us via mail monstereyegames@gmail.com, here on Patreon or on our server.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

View attachment 3856505

Hey everyone!
V0.8.8 is now available!

Changelog:

-added about 8000 words

-added about 175 images

-bug fixes

As always, missing sfxs will be patched in later on, as well as missing translations.

Reminder that there's new Beta versions of a few languages (GER, ESP), generated via online translators. If anyone is willing to help us fix these Beta translations, contact us via mail monstereyegames@gmail.com, here on Patreon or on our server.
late to the party, huh?
https://f95zone.to/threads/update-monster-college-to-v0-8-8-monster-eye-games.217713/

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monster College [v0.8.8] [Monster Eye Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
No. It refers to "relating to the human species ( Homo sapiens )." So, no. Not dogs or sheep.
Sapient:
Having great wisdom and discernment.
Wise; sage; discerning; -- often in irony or contempt.
Similar: .
Possessing and ; , .
Acutely insightful and wise.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Can't use saves from previous updates and can't back track at all, so you can't just skip past everything and go back to know which answer it best to pick to get to the latest content faster. Have to slowly go through everything despite getting very far into the game a couple updates ago.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MonsterCollege-0.8.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: \\_Tremolo_//

lexisjohnny

Aug 23, 2019
Just started the game and none of the animations are working. I just a grey silhouette of a girl and it says "sc_01_022_ani" etc on her without any animation where theres clearly supposed to be.

Reactions: xcribr

spedstar

Sep 22, 2021
Just started the game and none of the animations are working. I just a grey silhouette of a girl and it says "sc_01_022_ani" etc on her without any animation where theres clearly supposed to be.
yea I'm finding the same issue as well, hopefully it aint anything major/only needs a small patch. Also I'm personally coming back after playing v0.8.5, are there still problems regarding load saves, cuz i cant load any of the saves ive made.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Heh, I believe they are thinking of sentient.
Sentience just means the ability to sense and feel. Basically all animals are sentient. Sapience is the ability to think and reason, humans and maybe a few other mammals and arguably octopi are basically the only animals that we are pretty sure are sapient.

Sentient is very very very often incorrectly used in media when they should have said sapient.

From

Reactions: boundkitsune
4.50 star(s) 75 Votes