2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly you are better off just getting Koikatsu and use the scences there i can already tell you that most of them belongs to Hongcha, added bonus you can even use a girl that is more to your liking that way instead of wasting time on this.
To this day, I've never figured out how to add sex poses to Koikatsu properly :cry:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
That and the "female protag exclusive" is BS. I want to be the monster.
that tag feels worthless here since it's just a puzzle game - you just happen to control a female character but there's no further immersion involved - like why tf she is getting fucked by monsters. As far as I'm concerned, you play no one in this game

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
you just happen to control a female character but there's no further immersion involved - like why tf she is getting fucked by monsters. As far as I'm concerned, you play no one in this game
You just described 90% of femprotag games, only exception would probably be lesbian only games...

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
You just described 90% of femprotag games, only exception would probably be lesbian only games...
as they are rightfully so. even jrpg platformer rape games you at least know why the chick is on her adventure and/or can clearly draw a connection between the monster wanting to fuck the chick and the chick getting fucked, i.e. they are in the same space. this is just doing a puzzle and then there's a random sex scene.

EDIT: why tf is this game making me question the terminology of "female protagonist"? is it really as simple as "controlling a female character" :unsure:?

Last edited:

Meondrie

May 20, 2019
Could somebody upload it to Mega.nz and send me a link, please? I am not able to download this otherwise.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes