2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

tinytiger12

Mar 5, 2018
I can't play the game. I'm stuck on the title screen. I can't see my mouse cursor on the title screen. When I move my mouse cursor I heard the sound that my mouse move through the choice, but I can't click on anything. Can someone please help me?

Reactions: KrisTiks

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
Another Koikastu CG game. Awesome!
People seem to be having issues with accessing the "nitty gritty" in the game and as well as just getting past the levels themselves so here's something to help with that. Also I took the precaution of labeling the particular file with the nasty in it.

Monster by ASOBI CG Gallery Part 1

Monster by ASOBI CG Gallery Part 2

systemfighter

Jun 25, 2022
Here is a quick tip to extract Video from unity games ( You can do it yourself, pretty easy ).

1. Download "AssetStudio by Perfare" in github ( look it up in google )
2. Choose the version based on NET. framework installed on your computer ( mine is 4.72 )
3. Extract into folder or open "AssetStudioGUI.exe" directly from WinRAR / 7 ZIP.
( It's standalone App, don't worry )
4. Once you open the app, in upper left : File > Load File > Then go to your game path > Monster > Monster_Data > resources.assets
5. The App will load the content inside, there will be warnings ( IGNORE IT ) press ok till none appears.
6. There are 3 menus in upper left, click "Asset List" then Sort by Size
7. You found the video files but which are the sex scenes ?
8. Sex scenes is named by : 1-1,1-2,1-3........ and so on until 4-10
9. Choose manually by using CTRL + Left Click
10. After you choose all of them Right-Click then "Export Selected Assets"

There you have it

NekoYuu

Aug 15, 2019
View attachment 2022847

Overview:
This is a casual Sokoban game.
Players need to use the keyboard to control the female character to complete the task and move to the next level.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-03
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: ASOBI
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2022791 View attachment 2022792 View attachment 2022793 View attachment 2022794 View attachment 2022822 View attachment 2022823 View attachment 2022826 View attachment 2022827
why im can't play, stuck at main menu

Mark Taker

Nov 22, 2018
who have errors, can't play etc. try to place a full save file in monster save folder
i had the stuck at main menu problem, this helped

systemfighter

Jun 25, 2022
Anyway this animation comes from koikatsu right ? i saw 3 different models with exactly same animation, can any give me insight ?

nanigod

Oct 24, 2021
When I click to play this game, the mouse disappears, I hope someone can fix this. please help.
:cry: :cry:

Tom216431

Apr 27, 2023
Another Koikastu CG game. Awesome!
People seem to be having issues with accessing the "nitty gritty" in the game and as well as just getting past the levels themselves so here's something to help with that. Also I took the precaution of labeling the particular file with the nasty in it.

Monster by ASOBI CG Gallery Part 1

Monster by ASOBI CG Gallery Part 2
Both do NOT work!

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes