2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

GeenIdeeOk

Mar 14, 2018
Dec 19, 2021
Is anyone else having problems clicking on anything when the game opens up?
Exactly my problem too. I get to the title screen, yet I cant see the mouse cursor, but can hear when the cursor is over the options. But when I try to click, nothing happens. Tried every key combo too, nothing. How are you guys playing the game? Is there something we're meant to download beforehand? Why are only a few experiencing this issue while others aren't?

SINtax EroRR

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
For my men of culture looking specifically for that "scat" scene shown in the thumbnails, it's scene/level #19.

MidnightVT

Oct 11, 2017
"No virgins allowed". There goes half of your playerbase
Its always weird to me, and im not bashing, that so many people are into virgin play I mean thats not what im here for.. lol. Do you guys just like to see the challenge of beating the game untouched and then go back later to see the H or? I respect it i just dont think I could do it cause a lot of these games arent even that good or fun when you take away the H content. Curious

rainwake

Jun 8, 2019
Exactly my problem too. I get to the title screen, yet I cant see the mouse cursor, but can hear when the cursor is over the options. But when I try to click, nothing happens. Tried every key combo too, nothing. How are you guys playing the game? Is there something we're meant to download beforehand? Why are only a few experiencing this issue while others aren't?
I see the mouse cursor on my version. It's a golden cursor as seen just above her ear. If it helps, I downloaded the Mixdrop version

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Its always weird to me, and im not bashing, that so many people are into virgin play I mean thats not what im here for.. lol. Do you guys just like to see the challenge of beating the game untouched and then go back later to see the H or? I respect it i just dont think I could do it cause a lot of these games arent even that good or fun when you take away the H content. Curious
If the game has a good gameplay and feels rewarding (I can think of Pronant Symphony as feeling better being played "pure" rather than corrupted) then yeah, I could go for a first "virgin" run and then probably a second one for the h content.
If it feels like you are just missing everything then nope, I'll be a slut :)

S0meone3lse

Dec 26, 2018
Just hope someone knows how to auto-unpack the H-scenes and bothers to make a gif/vid pack of them (haven't found any yet). The difficulty of the puzzles was all over the place for me (first one I got stuck for longer than I should, others I got first try), and dealing with the menus to re-watch the stuff is pain. Scroll between 5 entries at a time? Entering one and exiting means having to scroll up to where you were again? No option to just go to the next?

Nope.

Reactions: Igoryan21506
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes