narutomater

May 2, 2020
I don't intend for anyone to beat them, but I added them for fun because I know there are a few users that have overlevelled during the develop of the game and want a challenge.

The requirements are to beat them in the arena, complete Yulia's contract in Mistral Village, and then visit them, of course.
i already did Yulias Request and did the Arena for them and went to vist them after and this is what i get no big bellies or saying stuff about his babies inside them is it possible my save is bugged or something?

Reactions: flynn0426

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
i already did Yulias Request and did the Arena for them and went to vist them after and this is what i get no big bellies or saying stuff about his babies inside them is it possible my save is bugged or something?
As far as I know, the baby bellies are there, just not as pronounced as some of the others like Mimi. Alice is pretty hard to tell as well just due to the way she is dressed. Girls that already have exposed bellies or remove bits of clothing after getting knocked up, like Yulia, are more obvious.

Mar 23, 2022
Champion Aegis (accessory for Dante) inflict damage instead of regen.
It doesn't actually harm you. I think it just removes you extra max health temporarily, I believe. Then it gives it back after your action ends. Regen isn't effected, you still heal the correct amount. This is a known bug and I'd assume is being looked into. At least I am trying to find out something that could help. So far it's been found out to be regen related and it also effects mana. If a character has mana regen it also applies to them.
They definitly are pregnant in that picture. They just don't mention it like someone like Mimi.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
[Here a Guide for Anyone Stuck on the Game]

[Episodes 1-11]

1. Complete Advancement Contract in Hunter's Training Centre
2. Complete Story 1, Story 2 and Advancement in Shores of Easy
3. Complete every contract in Misty Woods
4. Complete Story 1, Story 2 and Advancement contract in Mistral Village.
5. Colosseum is optional.
6. Complete Elven Kingdom's Story and Advancement Contract
7. Complete Magic Weavers Story and Advancement Contract
8. Complete Slipstreams Story and Advancement Contract
9. Complete Capital City Part 1-3 Story and Advancement Contract
10. Complete Little Shroom City Story and Advancement Contract
11. Complete Return to Captial City Story and Advancement Contract

Last edited:
Reactions: fasefive

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
I'd like to know if it is or ever will be possible to get through misty woods without having to fight and kill the pumpkin queen? I actually want to redeem her and PC makes it sound like it might have been possible but I sure as hell can't find a way. I always ends with the same fairy tail 'friendship to the rescue' crap it always does. I want to be clear I love this game. It's what reignited my passion for monster girl games but I can't stand being teased with possibilities that don't actually exist.

sadmate

Mar 3, 2019
Holy fuck, I came for monster girls but I think I'll spend a few more minutes on the title screen and tutorial, love the music choices! I am a big sucker for percussion :love:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'd like to know if it is or ever will be possible to get through misty woods without having to fight and kill the pumpkin queen? I actually want to redeem her and PC makes it sound like it might have been possible but I sure as hell can't find a way. I always ends with the same fairy tail 'friendship to the rescue' crap it always does. I want to be clear I love this game. It's what reignited my passion for monster girl games but I can't stand being teased with possibilities that don't actually exist.
This plot line is developed later when you visit the Capital City.

Mar 23, 2022
what is the incest in the game? pls answer
Too my knowledge the only incest in the game is a mother, daughter and an adopted son. From my memory the scenes that are in the game are a threesome with them. Adopted brother and sister. And mother and adopted son.
No, there is no way to avoid killing The Pumpkin Queen in Misty Woods. But there is a thing later in the story that does help at least bring that to some what of a nice ending.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
Too my knowledge the only incest in the game is a mother, daughter and an adopted son. From my memory the scenes that are in the game are a threesome with them. Adopted brother and sister. And mother and adopted son.

No, there is no way to avoid killing The Pumpkin Queen in Misty Woods. But there is a thing later in the story that does help at least bring that to some what of a nice ending.
I knew about that later thing. I'd just kinda hoped for a more peaceful resolution the first time around. I am sadness.

Mar 23, 2022
I knew about that later thing. I'd just kinda hoped for a more peaceful resolution the first time around. I am sadness.
I think that was the point of it being unavoidable. There are quite a few things that are important that happen during that sequence of events that if it's played out a different way would change the flow of the story for starters. It would change how the player and the characters react to future events. From my perspecitve of it, it points out that the main character is more powerful then they should be but can't use it. Seriously, for a while I was like "Fuck you! Eris I'm a walking battery that you need.". Silly me. Turns out it wasn't the case. Secondly While each monster girl is different they aren't monsters. At worse they are just misunderstood and feared and no one should be in that place. Finally if friendship is magic was the victor during that fight then the Protaganist wouldn't have some doubts about their future action and how they would effect others. At least this is how I saw it at the time.

Palerider6660

May 29, 2018
I think that was the point of it being unavoidable. There are quite a few things that are important that happen during that sequence of events that if it's played out a different way would change the flow of the story for starters. It would change how the player and the characters react to future events. From my perspecitve of it, it points out that the main character is more powerful then they should be but can't use it. Seriously, for a while I was like "Fuck you! Eris I'm a walking battery that you need.". Silly me. Turns out it wasn't the case. Secondly While each monster girl is different they aren't monsters. At worse they are just misunderstood and feared and no one should be in that place. Finally if friendship is magic was the victor during that fight then the Protaganist wouldn't have some doubts about their future action and how they would effect others. At least this is how I saw it at the time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol It just reminded me how Master Makarov gives his life and then the guild basically friendships him back.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes