TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
does this mean that the village itself is basically fully done and we won't be able to impregnate any more characters after this last one?
There will be a way to time skip and "reimpregnate" girls after the main story. The time skip aspect is important because it'll be hard to fight with only 1 character. :unsure:

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So you're telling me that the bombshell that is Historia can't join the harem nor can she get pregnant?

Mike Meme.jpg

I'm a little disappointed right now to be honest...

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
while we are on the topic of time skip and re-impregnation, didn't find an answer yet, but i was wondering what purpose the nursery and school would play once the timeskip happens and the first kids are born.

also, bring on the harem! for all i care, once the great threat is defeated and the world ain't in danger anymore, i see no reason why we shouldn't be able to impregnate like 70% of the cast, and as we learned with the squirrel Elsie, the girls don't necessarily have to be in the village for that to happen. and in a peaceful world with no danger, what would the purpose of heroes be?

J.KON

Sep 12, 2021
Also i have an idea for a nekopara esk fangame.
So like we get to Choose our gender at First
Hair eye colour skin coloiur and so on.

Then we get to to know our Starter neko(which we will of course seggs very hard)

The Game itself would be an Dating Sim/Restaurant Sim
We get a 5 day Week where we need to Plan the neko workers cause each neko can do a specific Style of dish very Well and other dieses Not. And the custormers want a different dish each day cause the weather and temputure Changes while for exampel 3 nekos will Work at the Restaurant each day while other nekos do other Tasks. And each week we Must pay the different nekos and buy Stuff for next week. And on weeksends we take Our Starter neko for a Date to Look for more nekos (the Starter nekos will be the Wingmen) and the endgame is to be the best Restaurant in Town and have other 1000000 Dollars in profit

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes