Shahzar97

Aug 12, 2022
there is something i want to know when ray says that collesuem is having a gold tournament i went there and played the tournament but still the collesuem is green why

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Will the Accessory shop in Magic Weavers be perpetually shopkeeperless?
Yeah, I'd love to put a minor character you can sleep with there, but I only have so much time. The Hayakawa shop will also be empty in Episode 12, which features 7 sex scenes and 5 new characters.

Maybe I'm a freak but do any of these girls have pubic hair?
Swiftstroke, in the next episode, has grown some since the last time you saw her. It's neat though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jstain

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, I'd love to put a minor character you can sleep with there, but I only have so much time. The Hayakawa shop will also be empty in Episode 12, which features 7 sex scenes and 5 new characters.

Swiftstroke, in the next episode, has grown some since the last time you saw her. It's neat though.
Neat is good. Maybe have options for stuff like pubic hair in the future? I know I prefer it visually.

Jul 30, 2022
TwistedScarlett60, I love your work, but please, PLEASE never make a game with RPGM maker again! I probably spent hours trying to get Monster Girl 1,000 to work on Mac and while doing so, most likely popped a vein in my eye because I was screaming like crazy… all for that precious Monster Girl booba…

Dedication, folks! Worth it.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60, I love your work, but please, PLEASE never make a game with RPGM maker again! I probably spent hours trying to get Monster Girl 1,000 to work on Mac and while doing so, most likely popped a vein in my eye because I was screaming like crazy… all for that precious Monster Girl booba…

Dedication, folks! Worth it.
Trust me, I'll be the first person to never make a game in RPGMaker ever again! What a nightmare of a program.

episode 12 is out now on patreon as of 7h ago
Yeah, I'll be posting it tomorrow morning, with the xx.0.1 hotfix.

Neat is good. Maybe have options for stuff like pubic hair in the future? I know I prefer it visually.
I don't have any pubic hair, nor do any of my current/past sexual partners, so I tend to forget it exists :ROFLMAO:

Jul 30, 2022

Mush222

Aug 24, 2022
Hey i need help i download the android version and extracted it but there is no "launcher" or what not idk how to open the game all of the files are there.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hey i need help i download the android version and extracted it but there is no "launcher" or what not idk how to open the game all of the files are there.
Extracted? That should be impossible, it's just an .apk file.

Jul 20, 2022
This might sound stupid, but can someone give me the requirements for this game? My PC it's kinda obsolete and this is virtually the first RPGM game I'm gonna play, however I am not sure if I'll be able to run it.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes