narutomater

May 2, 2020
i actually found out why Haywakawa was still green appernaly you need do the smauri quest 3 times but btw why is elysian colosseum still green? i did everything i could think of idk why it not yellow yet
1661447185411.png

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Will you be adding more to existing girls TwistedScarlett60 ?
Outside of main story content, obviously expect ZAP, Luna, Molly, etc to show up....

In regards to sex scenes, I have plans to do more with Polishes-Many-Spears, Chloe, and Historia. Girls in Mistral Village may also have additional content too. That's never off the table. These are most likely going to come in threesomes, matching every girl in the village with another one until they've all had at least one extra sex scene. (Oh boy, that'll be a lot of work. That's like the entire sex-gallery of Huniepop 2 lmao).

There may be additional non-sexual scenes with Guinevere, Gemma, and Liada moving forward.

Anyone not mentioned can safely be assumed done, since the game and workload would be overwhelming if we kept up with all 50+ of the characters.

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
Outside of main story content, obviously expect ZAP, Luna, Molly, etc to show up....

In regards to sex scenes, I have plans to do more with Polishes-Many-Spears, Chloe, and Historia. Girls in Mistral Village may also have additional content too. That's never off the table. These are most likely going to come in threesomes, matching every girl in the village with another one until they've all had at least one extra sex scene. (Oh boy, that'll be a lot of work. That's like the entire sex-gallery of Huniepop 2 lmao).

There may be additional non-sexual scenes with Guinevere, Gemma, and Liada moving forward.

Anyone not mentioned can safely be assumed done, since the game and workload would be overwhelming if we kept up with all 50+ of the characters.
Understandable! I was just hoping to see Moona get more content, so I'll remain hopeful. Looking forward to whatever you do.

narutomater

May 2, 2020

TwistedScarlett60 wanted to ask are you adding Polishes-Many-Spears, Chloe, and Historia to the village to? and maybe could add Elise to the village to?

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I don't know if I just suck at RPGs now, but I picked up this game again after a rather lengthy hiatus, and I'm finding the combat kind of rough. I'm level 23 with tier 2 armour and legendary-tier weaponry, and I can't keep up with a lot of the level 20 encounters. E.g. Jiangshi in the arena is completely impossible. Her cure takes away 50%+ of my HP a pop, which I can't heal, nor cure (because of her instant death move), and I can't damage race her. I also tried fighting the Alraune, and even though she's only level 25, I spent like half an hour chipping away at her, until when I was finally out of resources she got two good hits in and finished off both Ray and Bessie (Dante died a turn or two earlier). Maybe she's weak to fire, but I can't afford to use Ray offensively: I need her permanently hasted and on constant healing duty to keep up with the damage I'm taking. Even the story missions in the capital, which are supposedly around my level, are tearing me a new one.

I'd buy some of the better gear, but right now I have maybe 30k gold, and the best stuff costs like 60k apiece. I'm getting about 1k a day from village income, and I could repeat some missions for like 2k a pop, but that's a lot of grinding. I'm also missing some stuff to make mythic weapons, so I could look into that. Because of my hiatus, I'm sort of disoriented as to what I've done and what I haven't, so that's probably not helping lol.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I can't believe Bessie robbed us of an actual 1 on 1 scene with Fiona. I'm legitimately disappointed... couldn't that have been something extra? I'm really not a fan of forced 3somes or gangbangs and I much prefer having only one girl at a time during sex. Will there atleast be a regular sex scene with Fiona in the future? I was really looking forward to her as I'm a huge MILF fan but this? Oof.

Reactions: EJW

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Elise and Mimi's war starts anew! XD
LMAO i guess since they both dont like each other much but i really want to see her get added to the village since she pregrant with his baby and tbh i want Polishes-Many-Spears, Chloe, and Historia and Elsie and many others to be added to the village Like Froggy,Jinjashi,Lucile,Valorie,Olivia,Nana,Sybil,Gabbi,Swift Stroke,Liada and many others i know that would be a huge update to do but hope someday that will happen to all of them

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
If everyone we knock up were to go to the village the population of the world will stay low. I would want them to visit the village but they have lives of their own too. Once they have MCs sons and daughters that is all they need.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
TwistedScarlett60 One thing I never got around to asking. In the village, with the Party upgrades from Wendy and the cafe, things like "Furnishings - One Time +1% HP Boost". Are these items cumulative off of base stats at the time of purchase or a modifier?

Simple visual example:
Lvl 11 - 796 HP
Lvl 41 - 4,465 HP

If I waited to purchase the party upgrade Furnishings, would the Lvl 41 benefit more (get more HP) than purchasing the upgrade when the party is Lvl 11 and then leveling to 41 after the fact?

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
If everyone we knock up were to go to the village the population of the world will stay low. I would want them to visit the village but they have lives of their own too. Once they have MCs sons and daughters that is all they need.
The kids will be out and about in the world, though. The waifus being concentrated to Mistral is for optimum breeding.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Big thanks for the torrents and uploading to MEGA, especially so soon, the update hasn't even been out 24 hours! Buuut...

I may have applied a hotfix to fix a few sex scenes:

12.0.2 Hotfix:
Fixed Yamato's first scene being anal if you had anal sex last time with another girl.
Fixed Pregnant Sofi's scene
Fixed Historia's repeat sex scene.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Monster Girl 1,000 v12.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

gaylord9945

Feb 5, 2022
The game is really great but i wish there was a way to export save files from android.

Because right now save files are inaccessible on android(if im wrong please tell me how).

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes