Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
So I can't find the new "Conquest" in the colosseum. I think I have talked to everyone and I resexed the four girls already there. Where is the new one?

Jun 16, 2022
How do I continue my old save from the previous version (11.0) into the new one (12.0) without having to start over? I extracted the 12.0 version, but there's no option to load my previous game files.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
How do I continue my old save from the previous version (11.0) into the new one (12.0) without having to start over? I extracted the 12.0 version, but there's no option to load my previous game files.
If you go into the 11.0 folder there should be one called www. In that folder is another one called save that contains your save data. Simply cut that folder out of the 11.0 www folder and place it in the 12.0 www folder. Now you can play your old save on the new version or any other version that you transfer the folder to.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake
May 25, 2022
So I had this thing happening where after I took an action with either Dante or Ray the character lost enough HP to put me at 80%. If I heal it back, it's lost again after I take another action with that character. It only happens if I'm at above 80% though, meaning that when it happens and then I take a second action, no more HP is lost. This seems to be related to regen - I unequipped everything from them which stopped it from happening, then gradually added the items back. It starts happening again when I put either the Flayer or Defender's Aegis on Dante (which regen HP), or when I put Gemma's blessing on Ray (which regens MP). For a test I also moved Gemma's blessing onto Betsie (who at this point had no equipment other than the starting crossbow) and yep, had it happen to her too.

This looks like a strange bug for it to be happening just to me. Am I missing something...?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Well, story telling - easy skip. Sexy talk and h-scene as expected very good, but kinda short (although, arguably many h-scenes). And god, why MC so silly. Anyway, it is h-game and I happy with what it offers.

gj overall.)

Jun 16, 2022
If you go into the 11.0 folder there should be one called www. In that folder is another one called save that contains your save data. Simply cut that folder out of the 11.0 www folder and place it in the 12.0 www folder. Now you can play your old save on the new version or any other version that you transfer the folder to.
Thank you for the assistance. I don't know why I wasn't smart enough to figure that out.

M0r0zzz

Oct 6, 2021
This is minor graphic bug, after returning from Little Shroom City in Capital, Scene with Beatrice not on full screen, past scene with her and Deathclaw on background.

Jun 13, 2019
I need some quick help. I had to start over for the latest version, an im pretty sure i had fucked ZAP before.. but where do i find her?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes