Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Nice game. Not exactly my thing because like little more spicy themes and little more extreme situations (well tentacle and more incest), but amount of work in this game visible to player make me smile. Good balance in fight, some good talks and mass of fun. Only thing that killing me is that because my pc go down some time ago i must repeat around half of story. Please work more to bring us much more fun.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

vvulf

Jun 1, 2019
i actually found out why Haywakawa was still green appernaly you need do the smauri quest 3 times but btw why is elysian colosseum still green? i did everything i could think of idk why it not yellow yet
View attachment 2004649
Having the same thing happen with the Colosseum. Talked to everyone, re-did all the tournements, went and repeated the contracts. I'm assuming at this point that it might have something to do with the "In Development" option in the tournament selection list, so there is technically something being seen as incomplete, but that is just a shot in the dark.

gaylord9945

Feb 5, 2022
Use Joiplay app + RPGM plugin (Download at Google play store).
Download PC version of this game.
(Need tutorial ? Open Youtube.)

And you can access your save files in your main storage android/data/cyou.joiplay.joiplay anytime anywhere
Started playing with the apk file and have 20 hours on a save file so it's a bit late for that. Thanks for the help anyway.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Having the same thing happen with the Colosseum. Talked to everyone, re-did all the tournements, went and repeated the contracts. I'm assuming at this point that it might have something to do with the "In Development" option in the tournament selection list, so there is technically something being seen as incomplete, but that is just a shot in the dark.
guess the map wont become yellow till the tourment ends completely

DanyM

Nov 26, 2017
The game is really great but i wish there was a way to export save files from android.

Because right now save files are inaccessible on android(if im wrong please tell me how).
Hi, use Joiplay for Android using the latest version available at the link below:

Download the app along with its add-ons, install it and then download the game for Windows, unzip the game to your storage and then add the game in the Joiplay app, ha play.
The game games are saved in the same folder of the game itself in the following address (folders):

--> Monster Girl 1000/www/save/

There in the folder called "Save" is where the games you have decided to save are stored.
You can make a backup copy if you like.

Sinn666.69

May 21, 2022
Monster Girl 1,000 v12.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
What are we meant to do with a torrent file? plop it in 12.1?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
That quest with guards gives a whopping 14k gold, is that intentional or there is just 1 more zero than should?
Well, I mean, in my 70 hours journey with always farming legendary equip when its possible I got about 300k gold to spare.
Though if thats the point where we get much more gold per fight, then please increase the gold we get for that lvl99 worm since it give about 30k gold or something, for a half an hour long fight no less, though I did go there underleveled (?) maybe level 99 would do it faster and not with clearing out all the consumables in the process xD
edit: Oh, yeah, I used jackpot medal...Well, 7k is still quite a lot, but not as glaring xD

Last edited:
  • Haha

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Did I broke something? I was talking with gabbi then the mc suddenly started talking about she doing a BJ so my conclusion was: I missed something at the first info broker so I did a save load and now the mc never starts this conversation with her again.
nvm, for unknown reason that conversation about the bj happened way to early in the game after some more gameplay that scene actually happened. then later I got the same dialogue.

Last edited:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Not much I can do since their clothes are naturally very fitting. I mean, those types of clothes in real life would do an excellent job of hiding it.
Oh yeah, I always forget to report a typo.
When you are in the Colosseum and you want to move to another area, the option says 'commerical district' instead of commercial

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Not much I can do since their clothes are naturally very fitting. I mean, those types of clothes in real life would do an excellent job of hiding it.
1. dang well alright guess thats just how it is with those kind of outfits but just wanted to to ask so thanks for getting back to me.

Oh right Almost forgot to ask what about giving them a different saying for when there pregrant? they always say the same thing (do you know that cat girls go into heat?) that what they always say but is it possible to give them a saying something about the babies there having? cause most of girls who are pregrant say something to you about the baby inside them

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes