TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So TS on an unrelated note, besides Alice & Fiona, who else dropped kids before they become the mc's fuckbuddies?
A complete list of confirmed MILFs:
Alice, Fiona, Francesca, Emilia, Guinevere.

Technicalities: Eris, Alraune, Pumpkin Queen, Gabbi.
Undecided but Probably: Kesia.

There's a new MILF coming in the next episode too.

I need some quick help. I had to start over for the latest version, an im pretty sure i had fucked ZAP before.. but where do i find her?
ZAP appears when you leave Misty Woods. This is a situation you can't replay, but you can view her scene again in the gallery. ZAP will be back in Episode 13.

MarklesMcReedleston

Jan 21, 2021
A complete list of confirmed MILFs:
Alice, Fiona, Francesca, Emilia, Guinevere.

Technicalities: Eris, Alraune, Pumpkin Queen, Gabbi.
Undecided but Probably: Kesia.

There's a new MILF coming in the next episode too.

ZAP appears when you leave Misty Woods. This is a situation you can't replay, but you can view her scene again in the gallery. ZAP will be back in Episode 13.
I hope we get to fuck Kesia fr.

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
I have noticed an "undocumented feature" on the World Map. If you complete Mist Weavers and wear either Gwendoline or Automatron's blessing the game will not recognise Mistweavers as being completed (stays green), take the offending item off and it changes to gold.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
Thanks for replying - I hadn't d/l episode 12 at that time.

Not sure if the error I added is fixed as well as I was playing on an earlier version.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I don't know. It's unlikely, given their position as deplorable villains who are consistently rated by fans among the lowest of all girls.
hmm alright but it possible later in game for a unexcpected twist to happen like them changeing sides for reasons like they hate way evil goddess eris is ruleing later on in the game but guess all i can do is play and hope it something like that

• Angry
Reactions: Basty96

Basty96

May 4, 2017
hmm alright but it possible later in game for a unexcpected twist to happen like them changeing sides for reasons like they hate way evil goddess eris is ruleing later on in the game but guess all i can do is play and hope it something like that
Dude i don't know if you've been paying attention but it's MOTHER FUCKING OBVIOUS that they will never change sides pretty much at the beginning of the game where they vote if humanity shall be wiped they give zero fucks and don't get me started on what happened at the Magic Weavers

Reactions: User1230

drag9987

Jan 31, 2022
Something small but the title for the game lists it as V12.0.2 but the version number on post #1 still has V12.0.1

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Dude i don't know if you've been paying attention but it's MOTHER FUCKING OBVIOUS that they will never change sides pretty much at the beginning of the game where they vote if humanity shall be wiped they give zero fucks and don't get me started on what happened at the Magic Weavers
you never know dude i played alot of games and there villans who are so bad they become good at the end just saying so dont call me stupid cause its rude

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes