mrmud7

Jan 7, 2021
So based on the world building present already, I feel the need to ask if we will meet any of the dragon girl sisters the male birthrate implies exist, or do we just assume the MC's parents were really lucky?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
im hopeing we get the next update soon i really want to read it but ik it only been week since last update but the sneak peek is making me anxious and excited about the dark elf kingdom possibly anyway hope we get next update soon

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I kinda wish we could actually walk around our home village, in a similar manor to Elysian Coliseum. See the buildings actually get built, have the harem walking around as proper sprites, etc. Having a map with increasing dots doesn't do a lot for making things feel alive to me I suppose.

Not to bash on it or anything though, I'm a sucker for things like village management after all.

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
That battle is actually a somewhat close recreation of Nemesis from FFX. It's probably the hardest super boss in the game so far, and I only expect the most dedicated players to figure out a way to beat them right now.

Here's the requirement for a completed capital:
View attachment 1977666

Idol Eris is just keeping up appearances. Before she met you, she didn't have an opportunity to defect from the disciples. This probably shouldn't confuse you.

There could be several reasons why her blessing is cracked. Even as the developer, I personally haven't subscribed to a single theory. Maybe it's a reflection of her personality, and how her façade is cracking. Maybe it's because she's only a clone of the goddess and the blessing is only a fragment of the real thing. Maybe it's because she's a chaos mage and blessings reflect the person they came from. e.g. L'ightning Orchid's blessing crackles with electricity.

I'm sorry to hear this. I've got good news and bad news.
The good news is that the error message is very easy to fix, and is 75% chance not the reason your game isn't opening.
The bad news is that I have no idea what the problem is with that error message being a red herring.
I'm so sorry to bother you with this again, but I've got yet another 'permanent green' location problem, although this time it's the Colloseum. I can't, for the life of me, figure out what I've missed this time. I've re-done every fight, spoken to every NPC, and now I'm guessing that I've got a skipped flag somewhere in the save file. That, or I'm just a bleeding idiot.

To be fair, this might be due to me having used the built-in level cheat (for the sake of seeing the content behind the super-bosses).

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I'm so sorry to bother you with this again, but I've got yet another 'permanent green' location problem, although this time it's the Colloseum. I can't, for the life of me, figure out what I've missed this time. I've re-done every fight, spoken to every NPC, and now I'm guessing that I've got a skipped flag somewhere in the save file. That, or I'm just a bleeding idiot.

To be fair, this might be due to me having used the built-in level cheat (for the sake of seeing the content behind the super-bosses).
its cause the colloseum has that in Devlopment spot there that what alot of people think last time i asked that question so it will never be Yellow till the Colloseum is fully finished at the end of the game

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Will The Elysian Colosseum always be green instead of yellow starred on the world map regardless of if you completed it? I've completed all contracts and tournaments. I may have missed something small in the area though.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Will The Elysian Colosseum always be green instead of yellow starred on the world map regardless of if you completed it? I've completed all contracts and tournaments. I may have missed something small in the area though.
as far as i know it wont be Yellow till the end of game cause i think the in devlopment thing is reason it not Green yet

Reactions: michylawhty

loner0125

Jan 31, 2018
Question; is there a way to reach the building on the west side of the wilderness, near the colosseum? tried several times to reach it for the golden chest, but never did find a work-around

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
If anything bad ever happens to Ray, I'm taking a bath with my toaster.
It will though not lethal, unless the dev goes full troll the game theme is not that dark so expect some setbacks in future plans and whatnot but not harem deaths.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes