DarkKnight69

Feb 7, 2018
Hey everyone, so I am getting a white blank screen on start up. I have been looking and found that i should remove files from my appdata which are "nwjs" and files from "userdata" which i have done, but it has not fixed my problem it only gets rid of the error notification. So should I try a different version of NW.js.

"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

Kharsis666

Apr 28, 2022
Error still exists - MagicWeavers stii switched to green if you equip Gwendoline or Automatrons blessing

This may be why some other zonesshow as not completed that opther people have mentiond as it it seems the game does not recognise equipped items as possessed for completion purposes

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

BattleBattalion

Jul 15, 2022
you never know dude i played alot of games and there villans who are so bad they become good at the end just saying so dont call me stupid cause its rude
Yea, but those might work based on context. In this situation, you'd be hard pressed to find a reasonable reason that they'd defect and change sides.

The only way I can see us getting a fuck scene with these two while causing the least amount of friction in the story is if the MC is presented a final choice near the end of the finished game. Either save the world, or change sides and rule it; unlocking scenes with the two now that you're all evil but failing the game.

Ultimately up to if the dev even wants to do it

Reactions: User1230

ksrkblaze

May 31, 2018
The android download gave me a folder instead of an APK. How do I install it? I don't see an installer at the moment. I just extracted the zip file.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Yea, but those might work based on context. In this situation, you'd be hard pressed to find a reasonable reason that they'd defect and change sides.

The only way I can see us getting a fuck scene with these two while causing the least amount of friction in the story is if the MC is presented a final choice near the end of the finished game. Either save the world, or change sides and rule it; unlocking scenes with the two now that you're all evil but failing the game.

well alright

Aug 22, 2021
Apologies if this has been answered already, but what do green dots indicate for previously completed quest areas? I went back to the colosseum and elven village after being notified during magic weavers and didn't find any new contracts or any obvious new conversations with anyone.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Apologies if this has been answered already, but what do green dots indicate for previously completed quest areas? I went back to the colosseum and elven village after being notified during magic weavers and didn't find any new contracts or any obvious new conversations with anyone.
Green dots mean you either: Haven't had sex with everyone yet, haven't gotten all the blessings in an area yet, or haven't beaten all the quests in an area yet.

Exceptions include: Mistral Village, which requires you to beat Alice in the Training Arena, Elysian Colosseum which requires you to beat every match, and Little Shroom City which requires you to obtain the Champion's Belt from the Battle Shroom.

Beating an area 100% can be tricky. For example, to get Emilia's blessing you need to sleep with her a second time unprompted. To get Guinevere/Automatron's blessing you need to repeat their scene and change your choice.

The best way I can imagine a sex scene with Eden or Michaela would be if they decided to betray Eris themselves and try to use the main character's power for themselves. The problem is, the main villains are all good friends and loyal, so that'd never happen.

Error still exists - MagicWeavers stii switched to green if you equip Gwendoline or Automatrons blessing

This may be why some other zonesshow as not completed that opther people have mentiond as it it seems the game does not recognise equipped items as possessed for completion purposes
The game hasn't been updated yet, but I'm aware of the issue and it'll be fixed in the next update, probably Episode 13.

Hey everyone, so I am getting a white blank screen on start up. I have been looking and found that i should remove files from my appdata which are "nwjs" and files from "userdata" which i have done, but it has not fixed my problem it only gets rid of the error notification. So should I try a different version of NW.js.

"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."
The "NW.js" error isn't causing your game to open as a white, blank screen. When troubleshooting, I'd recommend forgetting that, and just googling something like "RPGMaker White Screen on startup", it sounds like a rendering error.

ZanyD

Jul 17, 2018
I updated the game to the last version, but now some specials no longer show up as icons after being cast.

For instance, if i use Dante´s cheer, the icons will appear on every character box, but if i use ranged prodigy, i see the casting animation but the icon no longer shows up on Bessie box like it used to.

Is it working properly? If so, how do i keep track of what buffs have been cast?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I updated the game to the last version, but now some specials no longer show up as icons after being cast.

For instance, if i use Dante´s cheer, the icons will appear on every character box, but if i use ranged prodigy, i see the casting animation but the icon no longer shows up on Bessie box like it used to.

Is it working properly? If so, how do i keep track of what buffs have been cast?
To avoid icon clutter, some buffs that last forever don't have icons.

Reactions: ZanyD

songos

Sep 29, 2017
Will we ever see who Furnace Knight looks like under her armor?

And does she resemble a certain Austrian Phoenix Chicken?

DarkKnight69

Feb 7, 2018
Green dots mean you either: Haven't had sex with everyone yet, haven't gotten all the blessings in an area yet, or haven't beaten all the quests in an area yet.

Exceptions include: Mistral Village, which requires you to beat Alice in the Training Arena, Elysian Colosseum which requires you to beat every match, and Little Shroom City which requires you to obtain the Champion's Belt from the Battle Shroom.

Beating an area 100% can be tricky. For example, to get Emilia's blessing you need to sleep with her a second time unprompted. To get Guinevere/Automatron's blessing you need to repeat their scene and change your choice.

The best way I can imagine a sex scene with Eden or Michaela would be if they decided to betray Eris themselves and try to use the main character's power for themselves. The problem is, the main villains are all good friends and loyal, so that'd never happen.

The game hasn't been updated yet, but I'm aware of the issue and it'll be fixed in the next update, probably Episode 13.

The "NW.js" error isn't causing your game to open as a white, blank screen. When troubleshooting, I'd recommend forgetting that, and just googling something like "RPGMaker White Screen on startup", it sounds like a rendering error.

Okay, that is what i was thinking as well. I just got home from work so I am going to try and play around with it to see what i can do. Just wierd its only this game. I play alot RPGM games and never had issues.

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
I know i'm leaning Faaaaaaaaaaaar out the window with that wish, but i hope when the grand finale rolls around we get like some huge "everyone is here to aid you to kick that Bitch's ASS" event.

iunno, i like it when everyone we met along the way comes back for the grand finale, to join in on one final round of ass-kicking. i know it's cheesy, but this is the type of "power of friendship" stuff i just wholeheartedly enjoy.

Although in this case it's more like "The Power of friendship ... with Benefits."

Reactions: MisterRed

BattleBattalion

Jul 15, 2022
Eden and Michaela wouldn't be the betrayers, the Main Character we play would be. I was thinking more like what you did with the conversation with War Eris, where you're presented with a choice to "join" or fight. The fight resulting in a game over of sorts.

How near the end, when the big fight's about to happen (I assume), the main character has that "giving you a chance to re-consider, you could do as you please, to whomever you please" kind of thing from Eris. Choosing to side with Eris and betraying everyone you know and trusts you results in a game over event but gets you the two scenes with Eden and Michaela since you're now on their side.

I don't mind either way; I came here for monster girls and am not terribly interested in them due to their very human-like features. But if the fans desire for it increases in the future, I'm sure you could think of some way to do it.

whaud

Jun 16, 2021
make them attempt to seduce mc with a 3some

Silvaras

Dec 22, 2017
I'm not sure how I get this bug constantly, but I always get it after beating keke at the training arena. And I'm not sure if it's due to me playing through joiplay on my android. I took a screenshot for proof.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes