Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
someone could maybe hit me up with save where i can see froggy content, files using petschko break down into specific files and i cant see cg at all god bless
You could start a new game, but choose 'Episode select' and go to the chapter after the Slipstreams, go to the world map, go to the Slipstreams and visit the Frog girl to see her scenes.

Oct 11, 2018
TwistedScarlett60 OMG I love the anttaur the fact someone actually made a proper hybrid and not just frankenstein abomination of several monsters stitched together is so cool. Thoe her bug side doesn't look very anty more like a mantis or some bug like that. My only personal complaints about her is too bad she doesn't really have any tits and too bad she is just low detail "enemy" sprite but even so I'd flirt with her if I meet her from what I can see.

drag9987

Jan 31, 2022
how do you beat alice in the training area
To kinda quote the dev here, Alice and a few other super bosses aren't really meant to be beaten. they are implemented for players who have over leveled and are still looking for a challenge. if you want to attempt them then you will need to be significantly higher level and will need some of the best gear in the game. if you want the reward for beating her without doing the excessive grind then you can always use the cheat book to do that. as someone who has been attempting them in a harder fashion, most of them will be susceptible to percentage damage for 85% of their life bars. the biggest issue comes towards the end when you need to take off those last few chunks as most of them come with some form of innate regen that doesn't get countered with anti-heal tactics. also try out some debuffs or using your limit's to inflict some, you'll be surprised what those bosses can actually be afflicted by.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Episode 13 was really good i really liked it and looking foward to Episode 14 but i feel like we are almost at the end of the game since there outlaws now wonder how many more episodes till the final battel

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
I seem to be stuck in a loop here, anyone have any ideas how to get past it? My last save was a few hours ago so I would prefer not loading that if possible. Monster Girl Error.png

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I seem to be stuck in a loop here, anyone have any ideas how to get past it? My last save was a few hours ago so I would prefer not loading that if possible. View attachment 2038059
You've discovered a mighty complicated bug here, and I'm not entirely sure how to fix it. Essentially, I use three generic variables to move that event along once you've completed both options, but these same variables are in sparse usage for weapons and equipment.

I'm not sure what you specifically did to make this rare issue occur, but I wouldn't:
- Fish
- Use any T5/6 Armors
- Use Elemental Dancer

And I'll add another check in to make sure this bug can't happen again-- Sorry for your lost progress, try playing on "Story Mode" and holding W to skip through to get back in less than ten minutes flat.

Kyuzo3567

Aug 14, 2016
You've discovered a mighty complicated bug here, and I'm not entirely sure how to fix it. Essentially, I use three generic variables to move that event along once you've completed both options, but these same variables are in sparse usage for weapons and equipment.

I'm not sure what you specifically did to make this rare issue occur, but I wouldn't:
- Fish
- Use any T5/6 Armors
- Use Elemental Dancer

And I'll add another check in to make sure this bug can't happen again-- Sorry for your lost progress, try playing on "Story Mode" and holding W to skip through to get back in less than ten minutes flat.
Thanks! I'll work on doing that then, and will avoid any of those things in the future. Never thought fishing would break a game, but I know nothing about coding so I suppose I can believe anything can cause an error. Great game so far though!

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
The Champion's Aegis (Mythic) is making Dante lose a large amount of health even when he is not attacked, defending for others, and when use just use guard. It seems like a bug since it is not mentioned an effect.
I checked and Dante's Sentinel skill seems to have a similar effect as above, also.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
May 25, 2022
After moving the saves to the new version I'm still experiencing this strange issue with regen equipment causing my characters to lose health after taking their turn if they're at over 80%. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I'm missing something obvious, but you can see it in this saved game - just go to some random battle and guard. Dante (who has HP regen) and Ray (who has MP regen) will lose health, Bessie (who has none) won't.

jokas377

Dec 17, 2019
Question, how far along is this game to full completion? I loved the other TwistedScarlet games and would kind of like to just play it when it is completed fully.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The Champion's Aegis (Mythic) is making Dante lose a large amount of health even when he is not attacked, defending for others, and when use just use guard. It seems like a bug since it is not mentioned an effect.
I checked and Dante's Sentinel skill seems to have a similar effect as above, also.
After moving the saves to the new version I'm still experiencing this strange issue with regen equipment causing my characters to lose health after taking their turn if they're at over 80%. I'm not sure if it's a bug or if I'm missing something obvious, but you can see it in this saved game - just go to some random battle and guard. Dante (who has HP regen) and Ray (who has MP regen) will lose health, Bessie (who has none) won't.
I've never ben able to replicate the bug with Champion's Aegis, so I appreciate you guys sending your saves over. I'll check 'em out.

Question, how far along is this game to full completion? I loved the other TwistedScarlet games and would kind of like to just play it when it is completed fully.
I might be able to wrap it up in 3-4 months with the rate updates are coming out (roughly one every 2-3 weeks). There will be about 19/20 episodes and everything is completely planned at this point. I'll also spend some time making end-game content, I've already got a list of events written down for the "victory lap".

Yourmomu

Mar 15, 2021
This game is really cool. But its hard keeping track of who youve knocked up across the entire continent. I think a journal kind of thing would be nice, so you can keep track of who and what you've stuck your penis into. Also maybe a small think in there too that kinda more or less summarizes what the player characters objective is. Because the game is so long, I got lost as to where and what everything was. I really like this game though. In its current state its one of the best. I look forward to seeing more

Reactions: Kharsis666
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes