t0xy

Dec 6, 2018
is there a in-game gallery? i want to re-view scenes quickly xd

Last edited:

bobmars

Dec 6, 2017
Gallery in the town. Up to the capital city --- anyone know if it's possible to beat Eris? If so, what build?

kekgod01

May 22, 2021
Gallery in the town. Up to the capital city --- anyone know if it's possible to beat Eris? If so, what build?
It is possible to beat Eris; my characters did.
My characters, though, where overlevel from grinding in past version where exp grinding was easier.
Though, I suspect following a guide like this could help. Though, Eris, from what I saw seems to just have around 200000 HP so level up more and even a lot healing item might help.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Are the negative consequences for using cheats?

I want to speed up the resource gathering a bit but I don't want to fuck my savegame up or set some flags I don't want to.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Going by the order of items in the changelog, I thought I needed to do Lionshead before Hayakawa. But now, having done Lionshead, Hayakawa is inaccessible. Will it open up again after I've completed Underdark and Eldar?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Going by the order of items in the changelog, I thought I needed to do Lionshead before Hayakawa. But now, having done Lionshead, Hayakawa is inaccessible. Will it open up again after I've completed Underdark and Eldar?
It should be accessible, it might be a visual bug on the map. Try visiting it anyway even if it appears red.

Vesperr

Sep 11, 2018
Does the pregnancies ever end? Many of the girls are pregnant and just are now in this state. Do I need to wait or progress the story more? Or are they just pregnant forever for now? (I'm at the Magic weavers ATM)

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Does the pregnancies ever end? Many of the girls are pregnant and just are now in this state. Do I need to wait or progress the story more? Or are they just pregnant forever for now? (I'm at the Magic weavers ATM)
They're pregnant forever for now. Story-wise, the game has only spanned over about 2.5 months.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
is it possible to give a dialouge for Wendy and Alice and Mimi? for when there pregrant there the only monster girls who are in his harem that dont have pregrancy Dialouge would it be possible to give them one?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
The music that plays for most of the time the party is in Eldar is beautifully restful and refreshingly different from most music in games. Is it "The Lark Ascending" by Ralph Vaughan Williams?

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I see that in the latest update there's a short bit that breaks the fourth wall and tells you who the ten most popular girls are as voted for by the dev's Patreon followers. But the delightful Wendy doesn't get a mention. How is this possible!?

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes