Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Why most bgm-s author are "Sewerslvt"? I asks because I never heard anything like....his music style in game.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Why most bgm-s author are "Sewerslvt"? I asks because I never heard anything like....his music style in game.
Sewerslvt is my favourite artist, and an indie artist that allows anyone to use their music with credit. Gotta respect that! Please check out their work if you enjoy it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: User1230 and Lerd0

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
Gotta say I'm enjoying the heck out of this so far. Especially the writing. Even the characters that don't get a lot of 'screen time' have a distinct personality.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Jun 6, 2021
I have never commented before. I rarely do even in places I've been a member for years. Some games on this site have my undying support and I've shelled out to support them. This game however just made me angry and I mean genuinely angry. A part of me is shocked that someone actually put the time to write characters I care about in an adult game. I'm pleased by this and also upset at the same time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NTR authors need to take notes because this really got an emotional response out of me unlike their crappy "magic penis makes girl forget everything she actually cares about" and "MC is too stupid to do anything/you don't actually have any options therefore it's not really NTR but Voyeur" BS that has resulted in the same game being remade 10,000 times.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

444blade5

Dec 24, 2017
Is there any way to win the Pumq fight without cheating. After I get her to half hp she just oneshots everything.

Hello1013012

May 24, 2020
Sorry if this seems imposing, but it's it possible for this game to be ported for mobile, or is the game-size too big? I have nothing against pc/Mac only, but mobile games are easier to "hide" and use.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Sorry if this seems imposing, but it's it possible for this game to be ported for mobile, or is the game-size too big? I have nothing against pc/Mac only, but mobile games are easier to "hide" and use.
It's something that does take a long time, since I need to remake a fair few aspects of the game. So while I will update an android version, it won't be as frequent as the PC/Mac version.

Windchaser

Jul 12, 2021
It's something that does take a long time, since I need to remake a fair few aspects of the game. So while I will update an android version, it won't be as frequent as the PC/Mac version.
Can the version of RPG Maker you're using export to Linux? I got it working in Wine okay, but it takes some fiddling. (To anyone else trying: add a DLL override, libglesv2.dll = d)

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Can the version of RPG Maker you're using export to Linux? I got it working in Wine okay, but it takes some fiddling. (To anyone else trying: add a DLL override, libglesv2.dll = d)
It can yeah, I'll give it a try next update.

Sexyshrimp

Jun 25, 2018
Yeah, it's not in the game yet, but once we return to Mistral Village into episode 4, the harem system will be introduced, along with the ability to build deeper relationships with the select cast.

The way I think I'm going to do it now is I'll let the player build a nursery to 'turn on' pregnancy events. This'll enable characters to get a preggo belly, which'll alter their sex scene, or even give them a new one. This is one of the reasons I've already added a day counter into the game's system.

I've already prepared pregnant character art for Isadora, Hides-in-Barrels and even Chloe.

In regards to the kids? We'll throw 'em in the nursery and not worry about them. :WeSmart:

Also, to answer your other question, I suppose it'd be customary to have at least one of them in for the referential fun of it. If I'm really cheeky, I won't even have to redraw their character art and sex scene :Kappa:
So will pregnancy be repeatable or once they are a pregnant they are pregnant for the whole game? Just wondering because you said we would just throw the kids in the nursery.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Episode 4 Part 1 Release:
Windows, Mac, Linux and Android files are all included here to be downloaded separately:

Important Notes:
- Old saves are broken again, use the episode select to get a 100% episode 4 save. Unfortunately this is something that was absolutely necessary. I don't foresee saves ever breaking again, though.
- Much lower file size, from 900 MB to 360 MB, exactly the same content though.

Changelog:
- Added Mistral Village as a fully functional place to be managed. (You won't have enough gemstones to build everything yet, but they're all operational!)
- 3 Contracts are currently available, each with a sex scene. (4 total lewd scenes)

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes