TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
And as for me, upon seeing "futa"...

It's main protagonist Futa x Female, so I definitely recommend giving it a shot since it's just girl on girl. I'll even let you play as a femboy if you really want, so it's technically male x female :WeSmart: :KEK:

And i wanted to ask is there a chance that Bessie and Ray will become Mothers in later Updates?
Yes.

@TwistedScarlett60

I don't know what your plans are after this one but seeing your TeenTitans artwork I would definately throw money down on a TT game. Everyones artwork sucks on the subject in comparison!
It's a pretty good idea. Once this is over, we'll see how long it takes for me to get to through my other projects. I want to try and lower the time it takes to develop games. I think Monster Girl 1,000 was needlessly large and ambitious, and I could have used the time investment to make two games just as good as each other instead of something so large and bloated.

But since I am making Monster Girl 1,000 and we just reached the finale I've been planning for almost two years, I'm going to make sure it goes out with a bang.

will we sex with Tamamo
I don't know. Again with the fact the game is already needlessly large and ambitious. Do we really need yet ANOTHER girl to fuck? Do we? Do we really? At this point, it might be more refreshing to introduce a character that isn't interested in sex.

can we request a blessing/shield that gives +counter damage and re-enables counter countering for both sides?

Like i know it's frustrating sometimes and looks clunky from a game designer perspective but as a player moments like these really add a lot of charm to some combats haha
This is actually something I can't do. It's either all counters counter each other, or no counters counter each other.

A large portion of skills aren't properly registering in the encyclopedia
Your post is somewhat vague, so I'm having difficulty figuring out what you mean. Are ally skills you've unlocked not appearing? Or is it enemy skills that aren't appearing? Or is this a post about how the encyclopedia hasn't been retroactively filled in?

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
It's main protagonist Futa x Female, so I definitely recommend giving it a shot since it's just girl on girl. I'll even let you play as a femboy if you really want, so it's technically male x female :WeSmart: :KEK:
I hesitate to Google some of this to figure out what the heck it means. Goes to show how much I try to avoid it. It sounds like a hard pass but that's just me. I don't swing that way, but I don't judge others that do. If you do it, good luck to you on it (y)

TheDarkDragon123

Dec 12, 2021
Now if only i could get historia pregnant then she is like my big sugar momma!

Im not able to impregnate breeki and cheeki very teasing XD

I wish i could use the enchantments historia was talking about to please the girls even better :D i hope that becomes a thing ill wish for it!

like increasing their sensitivity or making my dick like rubber ( one piece - monkey d luffy reference there ) so many idea's to comee up with.

TheDarkDragon123

Dec 12, 2021

It's a pretty good idea. Once this is over, we'll see how long it takes for me to get to through my other projects. I want to try and lower the time it takes to develop games. I think Monster Girl 1,000 was needlessly large and ambitious, and I could have used the time investment to make two games just as good as each other instead of something so large and bloated.

But since I am making Monster Girl 1,000 and we just reached the finale I've been planning for almost two years, I'm going to make sure it goes out with a bang.

I don't know. Again with the fact the game is already needlessly large and ambitious. Do we really need yet ANOTHER girl to fuck? Do we? Do we really? At this point, it might be more refreshing to introduce a character that isn't interested in sex.

This is actually something I can't do. It's either all counters counter each other, or no counters counter each other.

Your post is somewhat vague, so I'm having difficulty figuring out what you mean. Are ally skills you've unlocked not appearing? Or is it enemy skills that aren't appearing? Or is this a post about how the encyclopedia hasn't been retroactively filled in?
Going from top to bottom answering.

1st one "Yes"

2nd one - I dont think its that large compared to most games out there i think its small actually my honest opinion but i still enjoyed it nonetheless with all the intricacies you have put into the game developing the lore the characters the plot even but i think more back story on the other characters within the harem would have added more to the game but well worth it.

3rd one - lets see how much of a bang you give us cause im banging all 1,000 girls and maybe even more ill bang the whole world into submission xD

4th one - Hell Yes we need more girls nothing wrong with having more girls introduce so many fetishes and let it keep rolling i wanna screw the whole world I want a world harem 1,000,000,000 xD lmao

5th one - N/A

6th one - N/A

Nov 30, 2022

Yes.

I got something to look forward to then.

I always wanted to impregnate Ray and Bessie since i started playing this game all the way to the lastest update.

And after hearing your gonna do it is making me Excited to see what post story you do for there Pregency story.

Cause they are the best Elf Girl and Demon girl in the game well to me anyway.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
oh im perfectly fine with short. only got a few female characters in TT anyways :D

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Is the pregnancy counter bugged or so, been stuck at 10 for a while but i got almost every girl pregnant in the village?

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021

Yes.

I just came here to say that with stuff as this game and My Tuition Academy, you are already one of the best H game developers ever. You are a amazing creator

B000

Mar 10, 2022
Not sure if it is just ally skills but most if not all of the extra form skills such as rays celestial form or rays succubus form don't register at all and some of the regular skills like tank up and osmosis bolt aren't appearing as well

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i would love to inpregnet my big sexy bat girl and miss captian. you know use those demigod power's on them lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
o and to the dev i respect how you wish to do thing's but rember we will alway's like this game. it does not matter big are small games just put you heart and soul into your work and the magic will happen. p.s don't ever let people tale you how to make your games. there paying you for you ideas not there's.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
Yo, Twisted, what if (just for the sake of comedy) you added an option in the beginning when Alice asks you to fuck 1000 monster girls for you to just say "No thank you" and it's a new ending that just kicks you back to the main menu.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
On a more serious note, I would like to possibly have Dante see a memory of his parents together, perhaps as a result of finally absorbing his father's spirit when the time comes. I'd like a happy moment for him to remember them by.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes