Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
Sorry for the message, but i have a question, i decided to translate the game into my language but now i have a problem and i don't know if it was because of my translation or it is an error in the game (Version 16), I did not touch any of the code, more than just the dialogues when translating.
I complete the 3 routes, but the game doesn't progress any further, i'm even supposed to answer a trivia, but the game skips it directly.
I tried removing the translation, using a previous save and trying that part again but i stayed in the same area, i even reinstalled the game.
It is in the mission of the Misty Woods mansion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Sorry for the message, but i have a question, i decided to translate the game into my language but now i have a problem and i don't know if it was because of my translation or it is an error in the game (Version 16), I did not touch any of the code, more than just the dialogues when translating.
I complete the 3 routes, but the game doesn't progress any further, i'm even supposed to answer a trivia, but the game skips it directly.
I tried removing the translation, using a previous save and trying that part again but i stayed in the same area, i even reinstalled the game.
It is in the mission of the Misty Woods mansion.

Just tested it myself and it works. Are you sure you didn't accidentally delete anything?
Also worth noting that the game specifically states that you cannot replay the quiz. The prizes are very valuable so it's one-time only.

Reactions: Ritsuga

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
Just tested it myself and it works. Are you sure you didn't accidentally delete anything?
Also worth noting that the game specifically states that you cannot replay the quiz. The prizes are very valuable so it's one-time only.
I just tried from a new session, jumping to Misty Woods in the original language (EN) and now it has let me play the trivia and jumped to the next scene.
I didn't delete anything really, i just translated the Maps, avoiding the texts that had "commands or code".
I want to think that in the dialogue you must have a variable for the sequence of the scene and i will have translated it and it must have corrupted my game.
I guess i better play it in the game's language to avoid these problems.

Thanks for answering. :giggle:

PD. The translation that I did was into Spanish, i will try to do it to this new version that you launched.
I will be more careful when translating the dialogues to avoid corrupting my game again. xD

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
Poor Hannah. I wish I could give her back her human form, take her to the harem, and make her a mother again (She's damn hot!). It would have been cool to see scenes of Bessie/Fiona/Hannah wincest foursome, but I'm afraid that's too much for some platforms...

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hey, everyone!

One of the largest and most consistent criticisms people have against Monster Girl 1,000 is that it's too vanilla. I read a review recently that said the game was "99% vanilla," but I really don't understand how to fix this because, as far as I'm aware, the game is anything but vanilla.

We've had:
- A 9ft Giantess that mothers and smothers you.
- Two fairies that ride your dick
- Several hundred year old milf elves
- Public sex with a princess on her throne
- Master/Slave pet play with a literal werewolf
- Werewolf transformation and sex
- Rope play, spanking, hair pulling, dirty talk and rough sex
- Femdom
- Voyeurism
- Multiple 'taurs with realistic horse genitalia
- Sex with your adoptive sister and mother. "Step-bro, I'm stuck!"
- A literal tailjob
- Selfcest sex with a doppelganger
- Double penetration with two versions of yourself.
- A mute zombie girl and two other undead girls.
- A possessed wooden doll
- A lamia, a slime girl, a frog girl, an ant girl and a shark girl!
- Threesome with twins
- A flat-chested, smol goblin
- An alraune that you have sex with in a plant full of aphrodisiacs
- Endless pregnancy, lactation and pregnant sex.
- Two mega muscle babes
- Tons of Anal
- Several instances of taking virginity
- Several instances of seducing and "corrupting" pure girls, including two nuns.

I appreciate there are a lot of vanilla scenes between these and there is a large focus on vaginal sex because I personally find hand jobs, titjobs, and blowjobs to be a bit boring and unfappable.

Am I not putting enough attention on the fetishes themselves, or are they getting lost in the sea of content and people are forgetting about them?

Where do I go from here to make the sex scenes less vanilla if none of the above were enough to make people not think the game is extremely vanilla?
Uhhh Question

Are these ones optional?
- Werewolf transformation and sex (Assuming it is MC, if not MC and an LI that transforms then I don't care).

- Double penetration with two versions of yourself. (That's just sharing with extra steps :p)
But yeah... mans don't share, so would like to avoid that scene like the plague.

p.s. - Selfcest sex with a doppelganger. Is the one easy to miss? cause I don't want to miss it :S (Genderbent clone harem when? :KEK: )

narutomater

May 2, 2020
1669663822676.png

Not sure if you got this message but Found another bug in the Cheats menu the Kraken Necklace says Rare twice instead of legendary and it not giving the stats that Legendary would give to

Reactions: Wolfdragon20

TheDarkDragon123

Dec 12, 2021
One more episode and the main story is done. Then it's just optional and end-game content left.
its been a long time cumming XD and i have to say i love this work of yours most just wish i was a millionaire so i can donate for so much more :p

thanks for making such an amazing game so far really do appreciate all my festishes being hit all at once

Harem
Ecchi
multi-race ( multiple races )

only thing im missing is a cute yet sexy vampire goddess ( thinks about Yue from Arifuerta from common place to worlds strongest anime )

but all in all thanks for so much time you have put into this game bless you :D

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Matthewdab

Dec 12, 2020
How do you claim the rewards from achievement? I tired clicking on it but it just froze my controls like i could not move up or down unless I press x to cancel out the progress

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
How do you claim the rewards from achievement? I tired clicking on it but it just froze my controls like i could not move up or down unless I press x to cancel out the progress
Rewards are received automatically.

its been a long time cumming XD and i have to say i love this work of yours most just wish i was a millionaire so i can donate for so much more :p

thanks for making such an amazing game so far really do appreciate all my festishes being hit all at once

Harem
Ecchi
multi-race ( multiple races )

only thing im missing is a cute yet sexy vampire goddess ( thinks about Yue from Arifuerta from common place to worlds strongest anime )

but all in all thanks for so much time you have put into this game bless you :D
Thanks! Historia is supposed to be the game's vampire bat girl.

Uhhh Question

Are these ones optional?
- Werewolf transformation and sex (Assuming it is MC, if not MC and an LI that transforms then I don't care).

- Double penetration with two versions of yourself. (That's just sharing with extra steps :p)
But yeah... mans don't share, so would like to avoid that scene like the plague.

p.s. - Selfcest sex with a doppelganger. Is the one easy to miss? cause I don't want to miss it :S (Genderbent clone harem when? :KEK: )
A lot of stuff is optional, although it's hard to really know what you're getting into before you actually see the scene. If there's ever a scene you're really not into, you could just skip through it.

And yes, the doppelgangers work exactly like Naruto's Shadow Clones.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Changelog: You can no longer counter other counter attacks.
I feel both happy and sad about it.
While why it is a good thing needs no comment, the other side was that funny moment counter/counter/counter/counter... (in my head at least)
Always had a vision at these moments like in some anime where:
MC counters - "you call that 'attack'? Let me show you!"
Enemy counter - "Huhuhu... I see you are ready to see my true POWER!"
MC C - "Time to unleash mAh tRuE POWAAAA"
En C - "PAWAAAAA"
Ray - *bonk*
hehe...

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I'd like to start a new playthrough since my completionism doesn't allow me to not have something in a game, Are you planning to make any big retroactive changes?

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
So, my encyclopedia is pretty much empty (no one in the bestiary, nothing in armor and weapons (only new items gets "updated" there), even though I am at the end of the game
Is there a way to fix this?

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
So, my encyclopedia is pretty much empty (no one in the bestiary, nothing in armor and weapons (only new items gets "updated" there), even though I am at the end of the game
Is there a way to fix this?
he said it doesn't retroactively fill stuff in. You'd have to just start a new game to fill it out

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019

Easy there, Scarlett. This girl is actually in a face-down-ass-up position. This is getting a bit too freaky for me. Think you could tone it down, please? There might be adults playing. ;)

On a more serious note, this is some beautiful artwork. And - finally! I don't think I've seen anything like this yet in any of your games. Thank you. Come to think of it, I think the freakiest thing I saw was in Friendship with Benefits - the "church" that had girl's asses sticking out from behind thin walls. That was definitely a nice change.

Last edited:

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is it possible to grind in this game and become OP for all the fights, or is it locked in a way that you can only be as strong as the people you are about to fight?

Ritsuga

Donor
May 14, 2020
Is it possible to grind in this game and become OP for all the fights, or is it locked in a way that you can only be as strong as the people you are about to fight?
It is not necessary to grind to progress, but i just grinded looking for the legendary drops for each fight.
It's really not hard to progress through the story.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes