CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
oh. I was hoping you could impregnate all of the girls who weren't sterile.
Unless you meant you'd only add 3-5 NEW girls to knock up post story? Hopefully?

TheDarkDragon123

Dec 12, 2021
im just glad we are getting Bessie and Ray and some others it better then notting but yea i agree i wish all girls were but TwistedScarlett60 has other works he needs to do cant be stuck on a almost 3 year project forever
if i ever win the lottery this will be one of the games i donate for to have more stuff hopefully xD

by more stuff meaning more content and possibly influence a sequel :p

Reactions: narutomater

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
holy shit dude, it's morning on the 27th, and there's three potential days for the update to release, chill the fuck out and wait. It's not like TS is going to suddenly forget the game, it's going to be released when it's ready.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
holy shit dude, it's morning on the 27th, and there's three potential days for the update to release, chill the fuck out and wait. It's not like TS is going to suddenly forget the game, it's going to be released when it's ready.
sorry im just excited and impatient and really want to play it
guess you dont get excited and impatient about things do you?

narutomater

May 2, 2020
usually the update is in the morning early but yea im to obessed with this game that i been checking the posting every every 30 mins to 1 hour

But anyway ill just have to pray from today to the 29th got 3 days of hope for it coming

Last edited:

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
usually the update is in the morning early but yea im to obessed with this game that i been checking the posting every every 30 mins to 1 hour

But anyway ill just have to pray from today to the 29th got 3 days of hope for it coming
Just keep calm, bro! I'm also excited too! But be patient :v its sometimes impolite for someone to urge the artist publish works

Reactions: Kharsis666

narutomater

May 2, 2020
1669591154600.png
Decided to play the game from the Begging again and found certain weapons with names not right and that wepaon in the picture says Dante when its a Bessie weapon
but been looking at stuff and been seeing messed up names for other Gear and Accs to but i just wanted to Report this Bug

Last edited:

sadrebeut

Nov 7, 2022
Haven't played for like a week, come back and my save got corrupted. I tried messing with it a little but ultimately nothing seemed to work. It breaks the game when it is interacted with in the save files, when I click it and then try to load a normal save file the game displays an Error "Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpexted token o in JSON at position 1"

If anybode wants to try and help I can send you the file with a drive link or something else.

Reactions: KillerBee487

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Monster Girl 1,000 - Episode 17 Release
1669630929150.png
A huge update with 20,000 words and four sex scenes. It's time for some long-awaited confrontations.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

How to Transfer Saves: Move from the old www/saves folder to the new one.

Changelog:
17.0.1:
Major:

• 2 New Areas. Calamity Overlook and No Man's Land.
  • 3 New Characters.
  • 4 Sex Scenes.
  • Encyclopedia: Check this new book on the world map to keep track of every enemy, item, armor, weapon, skill and state you find in the world! (Note: Will not be filled in retroactively)
  • Achievements: Use the encyclopedia to complete 130 new achievements and earn rewards! (Note: Not all of them will be gained retroactively)
  • Puzzle Bosses: A challenge unique to the Calamity Overlook that'll have everyone busting their brain to earn awesome rewards.
  • Added tons of unique sprites for armors, accessories and states to avoid overlap. e.g. Red, Blue, White and Yellow Bangles/Bracers are actually their intended colour now!
Minor:
  • 3 New Weapons, 8 New Accessories, 7 New Blessings.
  • Skill and Limit Changes:
  • Power Break and Magic Break nerfed from 25% reduction to 20%.
  • Lowered Enfire, Enfrost, Enthunder and Enwater MP cost from 8 to 4
  • Heavy Bolt and Net Bolt now push the enemy's turn back by 1 place on the turn order.
  • "Fully Automatic Bolts": Now has 4 fewer attacks. All attacks now hit but the damage varies to give similiar DPS. (Overall 33.6 -> 34 Power)
  • "Sunburst" has been moved from Ultimate Form to Holy Form and the spear count has been reudced from 9 to 6.
  • Ultimate Form, new Spell: Witch's Fury: "Power 8 Fire Damage to 3 Random Enemies. Inflcits Enfire and Imperil"
  • Ultimate Form, new Spell: Witch's Calm: "Power 8 Water Damage to 3 Random Enemies. Inflcits Enwater and Dispels Stat Buffs"
  • Celestial Form, new Spell: Rising Phoenix: Revives all fallen party members to full HP and deals Power 25 fire damage to all enemies.
  • Celestial Form, Hellfire renamed to Bifrost and is now an Ice spell that inflicts Frostburn.
  • Celestial Form, Diamond Dust renamed to Thor's Hammer and is now a Lightning Spell.
  • Celestial Form, Ultradrain renamed to Hyperbloom and is now water element.
  • Ray now learns "Buffsuna" at level 34. Old saves will automatically gain this ability visiting the world map (even if they're not level 34).
  • Ray's "Fury" spells now cause her to gain 6 TP when used.
  • Removed "Death" spell's TP cost and instead it's been given a 18% HP cost. Chance to kill has been buffed from 2% to 5%.

• Making old Mythicals better:
  • Agni & Rudra New Effect: Attacks 4 times at half damage. (Power 4*8). +10% Counter Rate. +10% Critical Rate. Fire, Lightning, and Piercing Element.
  • Elven Legacy: Attack Replacement changed to "Rain of Arrows", hits all enemies thrice for 3*40% damage.
  • Nature's Harmony: Additional Effects: +25 TP per Turn.
  • Slimy Shield New Effect: +20% Max HP and MP. +10% Damage Resistance. Start battles with a barrier equal to 50% of your Max HP. 100% Water Resistance.
  • Beastmaster Bracer New Effect: +20% Max HP, +10% Damage Resistance. Gain 10% of your Current HP as a barrier every turn.
  • Ultimate Undies New Effect: +25% Max HP. +14% Magic Attack. +75% Counter Attack Rate.
  • Added "(Mythic Component)" text to all items that can be crafted into Mythical Weapons/Accessories

• Bessie's default counter is now Certain Attack.
  • Ray's default counter is now Flare
  • You no longer automatically evade countered attacks.
  • Magic attacks can now be countered.
  • Attacks that hit multiple targets can now be countered.
  • You can no longer counter other counter attacks.
  • Stargazer's Starfall chance raised from 25% to 50%.
  • Added a shop and a blacksmith to the Elysian Colosseum reception area.
  • Added Common Doppelganger Weapons to Yasmin's shop.
  • "Delay" status reduced from -50% CTB Rate to -20%.
  • "Heavy Delay" reduced from -50% Agility to -25%.
  • Lowered the defense of all current superbosses, making it easier to hit damage cap.
  • Added cheat that lets you change Dante's name.
  • Added cheat that lets you automatically complete the Training Arena (+gives Rewards)
Fixes:
  • Completing the Pixie Punchout repeatable quest now passes the day.
  • Fixed Ep. 16 weapons being listed for Dante.
  • Fixed Mammon and Juliet being unlocked in the wrong order.
  • Fixed Dante returning if you game over in battles with just Bessie and Ray.
  • Fixed the Training Arena Shop not working if you've fully upgraded Mistral Village's shops
  • Fixed B-Rank requirement consistency from "top 100"/"top 300" to "top 200" across the story.
  • Historia's clothes no longer magically reappear at the end of "Advancement: Pumpkin Queen"
  • Added more buzzing 'z's to Molly's dialogue in Quiet Mountains.
  • Updated Cynthia's explanation of the Battle Shroom to be more accurate.
  • When using episode select past Acrila, Dante now correctly gains "Doppelganger" skill.
  • Pumq now properly counts towards your "Girls Slept With"
  • Fixed Episode Select not properly marking you as an outlaw for the purposes of the world map.
  • Added "6" to the answers of "How many times have you seen Ray naked" in Yulia's first quiz.
  • Fixed "Bloody Mess" dealing much less damage than intended on Ray.
  • Typo fixes.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett can i Report some bugs i found playing the game again? been finding some stuff but maybe there fixed in new update but ill play the story again to see if there the same

Also would it be possible to re do the Cheat menu for items? instead of it giving all items you do the same thing you do for wepaons and gear?
can select what you want off a list cause i dont really like getting all items but only need specific items like certian Healing items and Satus recovery items

Last edited:
May 13, 2020
bomb queen counted down for her ult, then stopped acting (excluding counter)

if you back out of the claim rewards menu u just get a bunch of rewards, infinitely? n all the exp goes only to MC.

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes