TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett can i Report some bugs i found playing the game again? been finding some stuff but maybe there fixed in new update but ill play the story again to see if there the same
Don't ask to report bugs, just do it.
also would it be possible to re do the Cheat menu for items? instead of it giving all items you do the same thing you do for wepaons and gear?
can select what you want off a list cause i dont really like getting all items but only need specific items like certian Healing items and Satus recovery items
I'm not making these changes. There's no point in tentatively cheating, if you're cheating you might as well go hardcore with it.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
the achievements for getting all the achievements award 2 overachiever bracers, I'm assuming one of them is instead supposed to give the shield? (also small feedback on the overachiever items: given that each of them is for a different character it would probably be better if they granted the same bonuses, instead of bessie's being better than the MC's, and then ray's being better than bessie's)

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

omglolguy32

Dec 10, 2019
I think I found a bug TwistedScarlett60. I'm in the newest version.

I went back to Hayakawa and tried to replay the Samurai Master contract. But when I click Samurai Master and then "Replay Battle Only" (which is actually somehow the only option aside from "Back") it actually spawns the lvl 99 Th'uban enemy from the Misc contract above this one in the list, instead of the correct enemy (If i remember correctly it was a samurai girl, but I'm not 100% sure).

I can provide screenshots or my save if that's necessary, hopefully my description was clear enough :giggle:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
i love the new Encyclopeda you added it tells you about every monster and what they drop and the drop rate now this will come in handy for finding everything you need when trying to build your gear thanks alot for this update

narutomater

May 2, 2020
1669654782906.png
Question im assuming not all will have picture of that monster or boss fight right? or is this a bug? Mimi not sketched here or are you still editing this and just started on it?

Last edited:

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
i love the new Encyclopeda you added it tells you about every monster and what they drop and the drop rate now this will come in handy for finding everything you need when trying to build your gear thanks alot for this update
Don't know how to tag you, bro, it seems that the final version has been published :v congratulations, hope you enjoy the new update :D

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
what do you think about adding sex with ray and bessie to the party menu at the towns? It would make sense to fuck them while you're out in the world instead of having to go back home every time lol

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Ahh, it seems that there is no pregnancy stuff update this version :(( so we will have to wait till the final update :v and the post-story as the dev said

narutomater

May 2, 2020
1669663822676.png
Found another bug in the Cheats menu the Kraken Necklace says Rare twice instead of legendary and it not giving the stats that Legendary would give to

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
what do you think about adding sex with ray and bessie to the party menu at the towns? It would make sense to fuck them while you're out in the world instead of having to go back home every time lol
This was a slight curiosity to me, too. You're traveling around with these beautiful girls that want to beat you over the head with their ovaries but there's no option to do so while traveling. It's not a major deal since we can return to the gallery to see past scenes, but what if you brought their scenes from the gallery with you when you traveled? You wouldn't need to create any additional scenes (unless you wanted to... coughcough), they would just be unlocked as they get unlocked normally in the story, and can be accessed from all the "Party" menus in all towns, perhaps. Food for thought.

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
TwistedScarlett How about adding a New Game+ to the game after you view all content and get to the ending you can start a new game with everything you aquired such as Weapons/Armor/Acc/Levels/Gold/Skills

Blessings idk if you would be able to carry over since you would end up getting there blessings again but idk and the Village progession you spent crystals and gems on to upgrade with to unless you want to reset all that but most imporant is the Above to carry over in New Game+

Last edited:

B000

Mar 10, 2022
I've located a glitch in the puzzle room: If you go to the encyclopedia to claim rewards and then cancel out via the hotkey you get 100k exp, 10k gold, 4 blessed essence and 5 remedies every time you do so as long as there are still rewards left

Last edited:

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
Hmmm. not exactly where i figured things were going to stop for the episode.
Pretty good though, and I'm sure this is going to be one hell of a finale

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
One more episode and the main story is done. Then it's just optional and end-game content left.
Thanks for quick reply, any ideas how long end game will take to make case I end up really liking this :) ?

I am assuming not crazy long, but played too many games where even towards end, it can take forever or even be abandonded worst case, and hate playing something too end up enjoying it, then have no end in visual sight any more.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Thanks for quick reply, any ideas how long end game will take to make case I end up really liking this :) ?

I am assuming not crazy long, but played too many games where even towards end, it can take forever or even be abandonded worst case, and hate playing something too end up enjoying it, then have no end in visual sight any more.
This developer is quite fast but with the December holiday coming up and us being human I would say around say the game should be completed with all additional content and fleshed out around March. Been watching this thread for a while and I'm definitely going to support him on Patreon next year.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes