zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok so the lvling goes up slow now and some battles are like lvl 99 so if you no cheat you won't win. the armor and stuff is high priced but i don't know what i am missing.

B000

Mar 10, 2022
ok so the lvling goes up slow now and some battles are like lvl 99 so if you no cheat you won't win. the armor and stuff is high priced but i don't know what i am missing.
Leveling goes quite fast considering that you can repeat story fights, the level 99 battles are optional and meant to be done post game and most of the armor and such can be easily gotten if you repeat fights and do contract missions

Reactions: Twi11

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
The bonus for achievement points at 250 and 500 pt is the same (overachiever bracer) seeing the bangle version of this thing I guess it's not intentional so bug.

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
I may have accidently given dante godly reflexes considering he now almost never gets hit. It took 4 full rounds of annihilation before dante got hit and went down. The special bosses also always miss him so counter for the win

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
I may have accidently given dante godly reflexes considering he now almost never gets hit. It took 4 full rounds of annihilation before dante got hit and went down. The special bosses also always miss him so counter for the win
same here lol. Combined with all sorts of things that make the enemies target Dante, The girls are almost entirely safe

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Does he have really high evasion? Or a high counter rate? I'm not really sure what causes this, but I have seen it.

B000

Mar 10, 2022
Does he have really high evasion? Or a high counter rate? I'm not really sure what causes this, but I have seen it.
I am assuming it is evasion doing it as when I fought the gunship on my save file Dante went down on the first round of annihilation with guaranteed counter chance
Also does anyone know if you get anything for defeating the gunship?

May 13, 2020
I feel both happy and sad about it.
While why it is a good thing needs no comment, the other side was that funny moment counter/counter/counter/counter... (in my head at least)
Always had a vision at these moments like in some anime where:
MC counters - "you call that 'attack'? Let me show you!"
Enemy counter - "Huhuhu... I see you are ready to see my true POWER!"
MC C - "Time to unleash mAh tRuE POWAAAA"
En C - "PAWAAAAA"
Ray - *bonk*
hehe...
can we request a blessing/shield that gives +counter damage and re-enables counter countering for both sides?

Like i know it's frustrating sometimes and looks clunky from a game designer perspective but as a player moments like these really add a lot of charm to some combats haha

• Haha
Reactions: vitamin433

narutomater

May 2, 2020
you already asked this, and on the same page too.
Besides, why would Dante even want to be with Tamamo anyway?
i asked and TwistedScarlett60 Ignored me to be honest i think he hates me or something he been igonring my questions and bugs i found the past few days usually he would give people a reply or a like to tell you he read it

And i notiched he replayed everyone else except me and thats disrespectful

Last edited:

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
He doesn't need to reply to everyone or every comment. There's plenty of comments from other people he didn't acknowledge, so what?

Not sure why he would like a comment simply to show that he read it, it seems like he usually reacts to comments that are either bug reports or suggestions that he likes.

You're not the center of the universe, dude. If he doesn't reply, that's just the way it is. If you're really passionate about your comment, bring it up at a later date.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
i asked and TwistedScarlett60 Ignored me to be honest i think he hates me or something he been igonring my questions and bugs i found the past few days usually he would give people a reply or a like to tell you he read it

And i notiched he replayed everyone else except me and thats disrespectful
Why would he answer the question to begin with? Not exactly fun or interesting to tell us in advance all the characters we would be fucking before they are released. Especially with how things turned out with Tamamo at the end of this episode.

Your asking TS to spoil the plot and getting mad when he doesn't.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
@TwistedScarlett60

I don't know what your plans are after this one but seeing your TeenTitans artwork I would definately throw money down on a TT game. Everyones artwork sucks on the subject in comparison!
he doing a Futa maid game he said in Earlier comments

My next two games are already planned. (y)
Following this, I'll be working on a Futanari x Female game with mdf-an under the working title "Futanari-Sama and Her Maids.

Last edited:

Vadginator

Oct 1, 2019
he doing a Futa maid game he said in Earlier comments

Following this, I'll be working on a Futanari x Female game with mdf-an under the working title "Futanari-Sama and Her Maids.
Better to quote the post than copy/paste it:

Following this, I'll be working on a Futanari x Female game with mdf-an under the working title "Futanari-Sama and Her Maids."
And as for me, upon seeing "futa"...

Nov 30, 2022
Hello I just got done playing this awesome game up to Episode 17.

And i wanted to ask is there a chance that Bessie and Ray will become Mothers in later Updates?

cause i read that there is gonna be post content for some older charcters and optional and end game content coming after the story is finished.

Sorry if im asking but just wanted to ask if anyone knew or if the Devloper does.

But in all i love this game so far hope you continue to do great work in the future.

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes