TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Episode 17 is just Calamity Overlook and No Man's Land. It's a 20,000-word update, but it's not the end. It does, however, lead straight into the finale.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Episode 17 is just Calamity Overlook and No Man's Land. It's a 20,000-word update, but it's not the end. It does, however, lead straight into the finale.
So after the finale, is that it for this game universe? 20,000 words is a lot, but two updates still feels very little for finishing everything for good.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So after the finale, is that it for this game universe? 20,000 words is a lot, but two updates still feels very little for finishing everything for good.
Nah, as I said before, there's plenty of other stuff that needs wrapping up. There will be epilogue content.

Reactions: Kharsis666

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Nah, as I said before, there's plenty of other stuff that needs wrapping up. There will be epilogue content.
TwistedScarlett60 i forgot to ask but Are you gonna be doing pregency for any of the other girls the MC met on his journey? i know you are doing it for Ray and Bessie about them asking him to impregnate them the last time i asked but what about any of the other girls to? like Juliet/Hestia/Kesia/Nana/Oliva/Sybil/Froggy/Sugar/SwiftStroke/Zap/Luna/Lighting Orchid/ thats just some excamples but well pretty much all the girls he met im asking about or would that be to much to add in this game?

Last edited:

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
To add to previous dudes question what does natural pregnancy chance do, cheat menu gives option to toggle it?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
TwistedScarlett60 i forgot to ask but Are you gonna be doing pregency for any of the other girls the MC met on his journey? i know you are doing it for Ray and Bessie about them asking him to impregnate them the last time i asked but what about any of the other girls to? like Juliet/Hestia/Kesia/Nana/Oliva/Sybil/Froggy/Sugar/SwiftStroke/Zap/Luna/Lighting Orchid/ thats just some excamples but well pretty much all the girls he met im asking about or would that be to much to add in this game?
Only 3-5 more characters at most will be getting pregnant post-story.

To add to previous dudes question what does natural pregnancy chance do, cheat menu gives option to toggle it?
If it's off, the girls won't get pregnant.

TheDarkDragon123

Dec 12, 2021
I cant wait to have my little kids running around from all my pregnant girls xD

Have you thought about putting this on steam?

Honestly i'd like to impregnate every girl in this game lol but thats just my fantasy of having tons of demi human lovers :p

Cant wait to see what else you do with this game i just learned about it by randomly searching and i have been enjoying myself after finding this.

phlex

Jun 15, 2020
I wanna just preface this acknowledging that it's been a few weeks since I got caught up on everything, so some of the details might be hazy in my head, but I reckon there's still value in how things stick with me longer term.

"Clearly you intend to have meaningful plot and serious subject matter, so why not have that all throughout the game."
"From what I remember virtually nothing in game (up until it's in your face) indicates anything truly serious."
"these scenes feel out of place in an otherwise carefree world."

Did the allegories to racism, trauma, loss of loved ones, and tragic backstories in the first three areas not even hint to you that the game takes itself seriously in the midst of the fun? This is all here from the very first contract, and these themes are recurring through a lot of the early story contracts.
It sounds like your eyes glazed over a lot of moments involving characters you didn't care for but were hyperfocused on certain specific moments as being out of place because they involved characters you felt a deeper connection to. In reality, those scenes fit in just as much as the others.
Just walking through the start of the game we have Mimi, a tragic character defined by her trauma and inability to connect with others — an introduction to the inequality and real problems of the new world you'll be travelling through.
Later we have Davy and Isadora, hot off an awful losing battle in which their entire crew died. It's a story of revenge, and a trauma that continued into her optional Mistral Village quest.
Misty Woods repeats this; it's almost cliché how every single character there has yet another tragic backstory. It's a town of outcasts who, despite appearing to be abandoned by the rest of the world, have found a place to be together and loved.
The early scene with Quistis shows that blood, death, and dire circumstances are certainly not off the table.
I don't think most players get to this point and don't expect the ride ahead to be wild and have bumps. Frankly, it'd be boring if it didn't.
The feelings you have in regards to the scenes you complained about were my exact intention, and based on the escalation of conflict and stakes, I don't think either the headshot scene or the Eris threat scene were out of place. And I'm just gonna say it; by the time the final episode comes out, shit's going to get even more wild, and I'm really excited for it.
I actually kind of agree that the heavy scenes are a little jarring, where I disagree is I think that it's good jarring. Just a good dose of reality, like a bucket of ice cold water to the face perhaps. They do come on rather abruptly though, but everything is thoroughly foreshadowed and built up to. I also want to note again how much I love the music, especially in the heavy scenes :).
The game taking itself seriously is likely why I enjoy the writing so much, theres only a few moments that I would consider slightly too goofy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The original plan was for Cecile to die and Lyra to live, so Lyra would have to deal with the trauma of losing her best friend. It was pretty heavy stuff. It is admittedly difficult to give these moments the time and delicacy they deserve when the game has a large cast of characters and needs to keep moving, so maybe it's for the best that it was more tame in the final release. I also ended up liking Cecile a lot, she's so cute.
Beatrice would have also died, but Deathclaw survived although she wasn't quite as strong as she ended up being.
I honestly feel like Dante, while not weak, would be permanently scarred to an unfun degree if Beatrice was killed, and it would simply take too much time to treat his recovery with a delicacy that felt realistic. Especially considering how much time he took to get over his fathers death. I feel like any path you take would hinder the atmosphere of the writing in a negative manner, or would make her death feel cheap. It really could lead to some good character development, but as you noted there just isn't the time. Kill her in the next game if you want :^).
Timeline constraints aside, while I don't like the plot armor moments, the opposite applies as well where the lack of control feels bad, but I believe I've emphasized this plenty in my previous critique. However, I also think it would feel like a "the walking dead" death where it's kind of just "don't forget, main characters can die here too", and maybe that's not the worst thing, but those death's feel really cheap IMO, especially when they are unavoidable.
I would strongly argue that if you want to have impactful character deaths there should be some branching storyline to allow pussies like me to work hard to figure out a route to saving that character, but that obviously comes back to the problem of feature bloat. Pussies like me aside, you would probably also need a larger fighting roster than 3, losing Beatrice would ruin my personal setup since I run her as the main DPS. I fairly consistently hit damage cap with her, So theres gameplay considerations to be made.
Come to think of it, maybe one of the reasons I personally wasn't super surprised by the heavier scenes was that I assumed that I could actually choose to let Mimi die, I didn't want to risk the other dialogue options so I didn't find out until much later.
Of course that's all moot since you've long since made up your mind, but I do enjoy giving my thoughts on these matters :^).

Just one last quick note,

Looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

B000

Mar 10, 2022
I would strongly argue that if you want to have impactful character deaths there should be some branching storyline to allow pussies like me to work hard to figure out a route to saving that character, but that obviously comes back to the problem of feature bloat. Pussies like me aside, you would probably also need a larger fighting roster than 3, losing Beatrice would ruin my personal setup since I run her as the main DPS. I fairly consistently hit damage cap with her, So theres gameplay considerations to be made.
You're thinking of Bessie not Beatrice

Reactions: Fire Lord Zuko

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I wanna just preface this acknowledging that it's been a few weeks since I got caught up on everything, so some of the details might be hazy in my head, but I reckon there's still value in how things stick with me longer term.

I actually kind of agree that the heavy scenes are a little jarring, where I disagree is I think that it's good jarring. Just a good dose of reality, like a bucket of ice cold water to the face perhaps. They do come on rather abruptly though, but everything is thoroughly foreshadowed and built up to. I also want to note again how much I love the music, especially in the heavy scenes :).
The game taking itself seriously is likely why I enjoy the writing so much, theres only a few moments that I would consider slightly too goofy.

I honestly feel like Dante, while not weak, would be permanently scarred to an unfun degree if Beatrice was killed, and it would simply take too much time to treat his recovery with a delicacy that felt realistic. Especially considering how much time he took to get over his fathers death. I feel like any path you take would hinder the atmosphere of the writing in a negative manner, or would make her death feel cheap. It really could lead to some good character development, but as you noted there just isn't the time. Kill her in the next game if you want :^).
Timeline constraints aside, while I don't like the plot armor moments, the opposite applies as well where the lack of control feels bad, but I believe I've emphasized this plenty in my previous critique. However, I also think it would feel like a "the walking dead" death where it's kind of just "don't forget, main characters can die here too", and maybe that's not the worst thing, but those death's feel really cheap IMO, especially when they are unavoidable.
Come to think of it, maybe one of the reasons I personally wasn't super surprised by the heavier scenes was that I assumed that I could actually choose to let Mimi die, I didn't want to risk the other dialogue options so I didn't find out until much later.
Of course that's all moot since you've long since made up your mind, but I do enjoy giving my thoughts on these matters :^).

Just one last quick note,

Looking forward to the next update!
i highly doubt there gonna be a Sequal to monster girl 1,000 cause after they defeat the evil goddess Eris who is left to fight? Answer is no one they saved the world so yea i think there no sequal and also he never made a sequal for friendship with benefits at the end he never decided on his girlfriend and said he would someday and it said THE END so yea dont think the next game is gonna be Sequal to monster girl 1,000 but something else a different game with a completely different story and also i dont think i could stand it if any of the charcters Died its just to painful i dont do well with stories when charcters get killed off other then the bad guys they idc about

Last edited:

TheDarkDragon123

Dec 12, 2021
i highly doubt there gonna be a Sequal to monster girl 1,000 cause after they defeat the evil goddess Eris who is left to fight? Answer is no one they saved the world so yea i think there no sequal and also he never made a sequal for friendship with benefits at the end he never decided on his girlfriend and said he would someday and it said THE END so yea dont think the next game is gonna be Sequal to monster girl 1,000 but something else a different game with a completely different story and also i dont think i could stand it if any of the charcters Died its just to painful i dont do well with stories when charcters get killed off other then the bad guys they idc about
maybe something like her successor someone she has trained off screen in the event something ever fails most evil have a back up plan of some sort

or it could be someone corrupted eris to make her who she is and how evil she is?

many possibilities just cause its not on screen doesnt mean idea's cant be formed.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
maybe something like her successor someone she has trained off screen in the event something ever fails most evil have a back up plan of some sort

or it could be someone corrupted eris to make her who she is and how evil she is?

many possibilities just cause its not on screen doesnt mean idea's cant be formed.
or it could just end TS60 never said anything about a Sequal so it still possible it ends

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i highly doubt there gonna be a Sequal to monster girl 1,000 cause after they defeat the evil goddess Eris who is left to fight?
We haven't fought or beaten the Cataclysm or whatever the space monster is that wants to consume all spirit on the planet. Which as I recall is supposed to be even stronger than weakened goddess Eris

Reactions: Kharsis666

narutomater

May 2, 2020
We haven't fought or beaten the Cataclysm or whatever the space monster is that wants to consume all spirit on the planet. Which as I recall is supposed to be even stronger than weakened goddess Eris
and that thing could be in this game to and idk why people jump to conculsions right away that there will be a Sequal the game hasent even ended yet all we know it does End or there might really be a Sequal but we wont know till the end of this game hopfully it ends cause i dont want to see any charcters die but it is what it is

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Honestly, I think me and most people in this post have been thinking of impregnating all the girls in this game, so, can you give a chance that there are still more girl available for impregnation? Thank you!
im just glad we are getting Bessie and Ray and some others it better then notting but yea i agree i wish all girls were but TwistedScarlett60 has other works he needs to do cant be stuck on a almost 3 year project forever

Last edited:

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Everybody else wishin they could make more girls pregnant. I'm just here wishing we had more butt stuff scenes. Sure you can't get pregnant up the butt but I like butts! Is that so wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: Not so well
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes