Firepower1234

Oct 30, 2020
I can't beat Bessie's fight even though my party's at level 45. Any tips?

Edit: nvm, found a way to beat her. Just had to get deck of cards from Guinevere's fight and give it to Ray and have her use some of its abilities

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
Can we get a little symbol or something that tells you if an item is usable in crafting mythic items? Some of the icons look the same, at least for the bracers. and it would make it easier to keep track of them when you can buy the items from stores

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Can we get a little symbol or something that tells you if an item is usable in crafting mythic items? Some of the icons look the same, at least for the bracers. and it would make it easier to keep track of them when you can buy the items from stores
Really cool idea. I'll add it to the descriptions of items.

Reactions: CarlCarlson99

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
wickedlyevil
wickedlyevil said:
I really love this game. So much so that this will probably be my only review. However some specific scenes make me like the game a lot less.

The overarching story is much more compelling than I expected from an H-game, sadly somewhat too much so in my opinion. I was so enthralled in the game's bright and cheery atmosphere that some points in the story really threw me off.

There's not even any blood in the game, defeated monsters go translucent and fade into the floor... until you're a few hours in, completing a certain advancement contract. At the end of Magic Weavers, the city gets attacked, and one of the people traveling with you gets their head viscerally blown off by a sniper rifle, leaving her headless body standing there with a bloody and torn neck.

Another scene I wasn't a fan of was when you piss Eris off and have to make a choice between lying to her or standing up to her, and her eyes freak out (they certainly freaked me out).
Even moreso if you choose to fight and get led to a scene where your now enemy basically says "Hey! I've been waiting so you could see this." and tries to shoot your love interest in the head with a revolver, thankfully unsuccessfully.

The former scene was hardly the worst gore I've seen, but these scenes just feel so out of place that they made me uncomfortable when I was surprised by them. The latter scene killed my interest so much that I just wasn't horny anymore and quit the game after the party went back to the house. Again, they're nowhere near the worst things I've ever seen, so maybe I'm overreacting, but the juxtaposition between these very grim scenes and the colorful fun-loving world everywhere else in the game felt like a slap in the face.
The threat of reviews like this is why I pussied out and rewrote all of Little Shroom City to not kill certain characters off, even though it could have become one of the most impactful and memorable sequences in the entire game. You are actively hurting the creativity of developers with these timid reviews. This is a serious fantasy story; of course the villains of the story are going to do villainous things that are supposed to make you uncomfortable. The very existence of your discomfort indicates the success of my writing and intentions to engage with your emotions. I bring you down so I can bring you back up, and the view from the top always looks so much better when you have that strong contrast and feeling of success. The juxtaposition is intentional and is a powerful narrative tool that makes the wholesome moments so much sweeter.

Reviews like this, expressing discomfort at the idea of feeling any emotion other than happiness and horniness, only serve to stifle developer creativity and freedom, especially when this website operates on a strict system of your game being more visible to the community if it has a higher rating. All you're doing is forcing developers to strip themes and creativity away from their games to make the most accessible products that appeal to the widest common denominator. You will never be challenged, or forced to feel anything but happiness and horniness, and the games will be reduced to mere soulless products.

And let's not forget that all of this is due to a level of violence that would make your average R15 game, film, or TV show blush. 1) A minor character with only two scenes losing their head. 2) The main villain of the game threatening you. The reason these scenes bothered you at all is probably because of how attached you were to the story, world, and characters, which by many accounts is typically seen as a sign of high quality. It is frankly bizarre to give something a 6/10 when it's done its job too well, even if you personally don't enjoy it. It's like playing an incredibly scary horror game and complaining that it's too scary and you don't like horror games. Why bother leaving a review at that point? You're wasting the time of everyone looking for a horror game and reading the reviews. I'm sorry that this game is a serious fantasy story, and not another by-the-numbers sex fantasy where the overpowered protagonist solves every problem instantly and effortlessly, but is that really so fucking bad it deserves a 6/10? I don't want to live on a planet where that's the case.

Despite your review, I'm not going to let it change the direction of my game. There will be more important scenes like the ones you disliked that are absolutely required for the story. I'm going to commit to my vision because I know it'll result in a better game in the end.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
wickedlyevil
Despite your review, I'm not going to let it change the direction of my game. There will be more important scenes like the ones you disliked that are absolutely required for the story. I'm going to commit to my vision because I know it'll result in a better game in the end.
Unless you are going full on George RR Martin it's probably fine.

Some of the best novels/series I have read have given me endless hours of enjoyment, and many small moments of sadness for scenes (rape, hurting, killing) of characters I liked that made me want to go in and change. When you really grab people with a story they get invested in it and care about the characters so much they want to save them from any pain or discomfort.

So, good job!

narutomater

May 2, 2020
Unless you are going full on George RR Martin it's probably fine.

Some of the best novels/series I have read have given me endless hours of enjoyment, and many small moments of sadness for scenes (rape, hurting, killing) of characters I liked that made me want to go in and change. When you really grab people with a story they get invested in it and care about the characters so much they want to save them from any pain or discomfort.

So, good job!
i just hope that no one dies at the final battel that would be terribly scary tbh i want everyone to live in the ending but im not the Devloper of it so yea

Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i just hope that no one dies at the final battel that would be terribly scary tbh i want everyone to live in the ending but im not the Devloper of it so yea
I wouldn't be against the more insane and genocidal of the bad guys getting killed. Like Slime God and the darkness elemental, for sure need to die or be fucked off my planet. Some of the others, might, might, be redeemable.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
Honestly, I would be amazed if the final chapter had the possibility of ANY of your friends dying based off of your performance throughout the game, something like Mass Effect 2's final mission. Probably not feasible, but would be awesome anyway.
as much as I don't want any of them to die, it would be pretty impactful.

• Thinking Face

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Honestly, I would be amazed if the final chapter had the possibility of ANY of your friends dying based off of your performance throughout the game, something like Mass Effect 2's final mission. Probably not feasible, but would be awesome anyway.
as much as I don't want any of them to die, it would be pretty impactful.
Hmmm...

A good way around that, really dark but good, would be for any of our friends who aren't killed instantly but are dying, to kill themselves before they die. Their soul/spirit would would pass on to us as their god, and we can reserect them easily. If their soul/spirit is absorbed by who or whatever killed them, we probably have no hope of rezing them.

Plus WE CAN TIME TRAVEL NOW!! So we could always do that, assuming we're trained and powerful enough at the time to do it.

narutomater

May 2, 2020
im hoping that Dante and Bessie and Ray unlock there Ultimate forms like Dante awaking his Demi God powers and being able to asorb his Fathers spirit and bessie being able to fully Transform into her Succubus Form from her heritage but idk about Ray got no idea if she even has a ultimate form cause it was never mentioned that ray will 1 day have something amazing like how Dante and Bessie were explained about there Powers in the story

Last edited:

narutomater

May 2, 2020
I wouldn't be against the more insane and genocidal of the bad guys getting killed. Like Slime God and the darkness elemental, for sure need to die or be fucked off my planet. Some of the others, might, might, be redeemable.
Yea there are some Bad Guys that Deserve to Die like Slime girl and the Dark Elemental Girl but not all are bad Some of the Shadow Hunters might be being used by Evil Eris but we wont know till the end of the story and lets face it Evil Eris and Eden are the worst of the bad guys that diffenly deserve to be killed to save the world but we wont know till Episode 18 or idk if TwistedScarlett60 is adding both the Lab and The No Mans Land im assuming the Final battel takes place in into the next update but it will either be just the lab in the next update or hopfully both in the next update and im hoping none of the MCs Lovers and Friends end up dieing in the final Battel

Last edited:
Apr 2, 2022
wickedlyevil

The threat of reviews like this is why I pussied out and rewrote all of Little Shroom City to not kill certain characters off, even though it could have become one of the most impactful and memorable sequences in the entire game. You are actively hurting the creativity of developers with these timid reviews. This is a serious fantasy story; of course the villains of the story are going to do villainous things that are supposed to make you uncomfortable. The very existence of your discomfort indicates the success of my writing and intentions to engage with your emotions. I bring you down so I can bring you back up, and the view from the top always looks so much better when you have that strong contrast and feeling of success. The juxtaposition is intentional and is a powerful narrative tool that makes the wholesome moments so much sweeter.

Reviews like this, expressing discomfort at the idea of feeling any emotion other than happiness and horniness, only serve to stifle developer creativity and freedom, especially when this website operates on a strict system of your game being more visible to the community if it has a higher rating. All you're doing is forcing developers to strip themes and creativity away from their games to make the most accessible products that appeal to the widest common denominator. You will never be challenged, or forced to feel anything but happiness and horniness, and the games will be reduced to mere soulless products.

And let's not forget that all of this is due to a level of violence that would make your average R15 game, film, or TV show blush. 1) A minor character with only two scenes losing their head. 2) The main villain of the game threatening you. The reason these scenes bothered you at all is probably because of how attached you were to the story, world, and characters, which by many accounts is typically seen as a sign of high quality. It is frankly bizarre to give something a 6/10 when it's done its job too well, even if you personally don't enjoy it. It's like playing an incredibly scary horror game and complaining that it's too scary and you don't like horror games. Why bother leaving a review at that point? You're wasting the time of everyone looking for a horror game and reading the reviews. I'm sorry that this game is a serious fantasy story, and not another by-the-numbers sex fantasy where the overpowered protagonist solves every problem instantly and effortlessly, but is that really so fucking bad it deserves a 6/10? I don't want to live on a planet where that's the case.

I think the reason it stuck out to me so much is because most of the time this IS a by-the-numbers fantasy hentai game, although this probably sounds harsher than intended. You start with an elf girl in your bed offering herself to you and soon enough you're told you need to fuck as many different girls as possible with no qualifications other than that you're basically the chosen one and a male. Nearly every encounter is a girl dripping with excitement at the mere thought of you, some even willing to devote their entire lives to you after knowing you all of 10 minutes. Complete a contract, maybe talk to them once or twice, and sexy times occur. Nothing quite so serious about that. Clearly you intend to have meaningful plot and serious subject matter, so why not have that all throughout the game, instead of certain jarring scenes? It's less like me complaining a horror game is too scary and more like me complaining that a game I was playing shocked me with horror. From what I remember virtually nothing in game (up until it's in your face) indicates anything truly serious. I mean seriously, one of the contracts involves enchanting the MC's dick so he can fuck a powerful monster to sleep, and not only is this plan completely rational, but the monster in question is in fact desperate for a mate because they failed to start a male harem. If you wanted a serious game, why not make it serious? There's no blood or wounds even in dire combat. Ray is thrashed several times and the most I've seen have been torn clothes and maybe a few scratches, dsspite being described as beaten, bloody, and near dead. I agree wholeheartedly that these scenes are impactful, but they stick out sorely. Beyond simply their placement in the story rather than plot relevance, what use was the first scene? Just to make me feel bad so I can feel better later? You seem to have ignored when I said that it's hardly the worst thing I've seen, but I'll reiterate that it's true. It's not the level of violence or the implication of harm that discomforted me, it's that these scenes feel out of place in an otherwise carefree world. To my knowledge, no one even dies before the first scene (besides an exception that clearly doesn't apply). All that being said, my score is probably closer to a 4/5 than a 3/5, but to be perfectly honest it really won't affect you. I never intended to be mean, but clearly you took offense anyways, so I don't feel reserved in saying that you won't sink under the weight of one middling review. I'd be willing to bet that a good chunk of the population would commit real murder to the tune of $11k a month. Oh well. I still enjoy the writing and will likely continue to enjoy it in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: songos
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes