TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Will there be a way to switch back to the chibi art used for generic NPCs instead of the AI art. Always found AI art far more jarring in comparison to every other character compared to the chibi but I'll probably get used to it if that's not ideal
I think more people prefer the background characters to have the AI generated style (I also clean up and make changes to the images). I've had some people even ask me if my art would get replaced with these "improved models."

Also, needless to say, being able to generate images makes my workload infinitely easier and allows me to massively increase the scope of the game. More backgrounds, more NPCs, and more CG to bolster the current content. I don't even have enough of the chibi art to keep using it anyway.

Reactions: MisterRed
May 13, 2020
I think more people prefer the background characters to have the AI generated style (I also clean up and make changes to the images). I've had some people even ask me if my art would get replaced with these "improved models."

Also, needless to say, being able to generate images makes my workload infinitely easier and allows me to massively increase the scope of the game. More backgrounds, more NPCs, and more CG to bolster the current content. I don't even have enough of the chibi art to keep using it anyway.
idk i think it's a better option than the chibi art, and a good use of ai generated art. really hoping for one for isis but i imagine that'll be harder to pull off

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
As we've gotten closer and closer to the end of the game, I've been thinking about our potential male children.

I think it would be very fitting and narratively satisfying if all our male children aren't human at all, but the first male members of their respective mothers species.

Every species having males of their own would help stabilize the populations of all the monster and demon girl tribes.

And it would makes sense narratively because every species that was the work on more than one god is able to have children of all genders.

Monster girls are the work of a single god working alone, our children born of monster girls would be the work of two gods. Demon girls would work much the same, only the first god was really an angel.

If we're really going to become this worlds god we have to see the big picture.

Last edited:

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
I'm interested in seeing the possible dragon-monster hybrids since the anttaur in underdark explained that it's possible.
Hope we can knock her up btw.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Using Sleep option in "your house" or repeating contracts does not make time to move forward and does not trigger "resources" being gathered.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Using Sleep option in "your house" or repeating contracts does not make time to move forward and does not trigger "resources" being gathered.
Which repeat contracts are you referring to? They're supposed to make the day move forward. Simply sleeping at your house doesn't count, because you haven't achieved anything.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Which repeat contracts are you referring to? They're supposed to make the day move forward. Simply sleeping at your house doesn't count, because you haven't achieved anything.
The ones listed as [Done], if i do them again, they do not trigger resources in home village being gathered.

The ones labeled as repeatable do trigger resources in home village being gathered, but each time they are done, difficulty is increased, i am currently lv 20 and difficulty 4 wipes out my characters in a single enemy turn, and the resources being gathered are not necessary the ones needed for upgrades in village. No idea how high the increased difficulty goes, but there should be a limit to it so people will not get stuck.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
The ones listed as [Done], if i do them again, they do not trigger resources in home village being gathered.

The ones labeled as repeatable do trigger resources in home village being gathered, but each time they are done, difficulty is increased, i am currently lv 20 and difficulty 4 wipes out my characters in a single enemy turn, and the resources being gathered are not necessary the ones needed for upgrades in village. No idea how high the increased difficulty goes, but there should be a limit to it so people will not get stuck.
Yes. Finished story and advancement quests don't give resources, they're not "repeatable."

You're only level 20, so if the repeatable contracts you have access are getting too hard, you should continue the story, which extends all the way to level 50, and you'll have plenty of resources by then (even without farming).

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Does anyone know where are the saves located in android?

I have looked everywhere and i don't find it
Others have said it's also possible to have your saves automatically transfer just by updating the app, i.e. installing the new version while you have the old version already on your phone.

once the story is done, will we get a new game plus? would be neat to go through the story again with end game equipment and stats
It shouldn't be too difficult to implement; I'll put it on my to-do list. I think it'd be cool if all enemies could scale, although it'd be hard to get the numbers right.

Reactions: Wolfdragon20

tntmaxter

Sep 28, 2019
Others have said it's also possible to have your saves automatically transfer just by updating the app, i.e. installing the new version while you have the old version already on your phone.

It shouldn't be too difficult to implement; I'll put it on my to-do list. I think it'd be cool if all enemies could scale, although it'd be hard to get the numbers right.
The thing is, i was using joiplay before, but now that the versión 16.0.0 doesnt work i wanted to transfer my saves

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Another useful feature that could be in the game is library and in it things like:
- bestiary with list of enemies fought , their location, stats/resistance, drops

Also you could use the empty space on the right of the list of items menu to list each modifier like +4% attack and so on since you have limited space in the top menu field next to "(equipped by) text"

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
=
Another useful feature that could be in the game is library and in it things like:
- bestiary with list of enemies fought , their location, stats/resistance, drops

Also you could use the empty space on the right of the list of items menu to list each modifier like +4% attack and so on since you have limited space in the top menu field next to "(equipped by) text"

View attachment 2176002
Done!

1668726736366.png

Three problems:
1) The list is fucking massive and it takes ages to scroll through 300+ enemies.
2) I've left some large gaps in my database (edit: solved!)
3) It's not retroactively filled in on end-game saves.

Guess people can try to live with those, it's kind of hard to say how the encyclopedia is going to look until someone does a playthrough from start to finish.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: lazydude
4.50 star(s) 102 Votes