phlex

Jun 15, 2020
I agree with everything you've said. There are some things that really are just limitations, like having cum appear naturally on characters after sex scenes, while feasible, would lead to an increased filesize and an excessive amount of images in RPGMaker's already poorly made UI which forces me to browse through the entire list of them whenever I want to make a single one appear. There's a reason the NPC names are carefully spaced out in the alphabet so it's easier to find them, lol.

Also some things are just limited by scope, this game kind of ended up too bloated, it would have been nicer to focus on a smaller cast of characters and focus on depth instead of width. It's a good lesson to learn though.

I like the idea of having small cut-ins for kissing so they're not just represented with text, but unfortunately this is an idea I've only just gotten now from reading your post. It'll be something I try to include moving on.

Basically, what this all comes down to is, my next game is gonna kick ass because of how much I've learnt from developing MG1K.
I'm looking forward to it!
I had a feeling the limitations of the engine were really making it difficult, having rain on the screen in itself causes the framerate to drop to under 30 or something. (I am playing under wine on linux though so that could have something to do with it too.)

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention, I LOVE the music, it's very very immersive, and it's nice to see my favorite genre get used in a game.

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Hi Twisted. I need help with an error in the game. Any idea in how to solve it?
PD: I'm using the v0.15, in any case

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Hi Twisted. I need help with an error in the game. Any idea in how to solve it?
PD: I'm using the v0.15, in any case
You should update your game, that area isn't coded like that anymore.

How can I update the game to the newest version without losing my progress?
Move the www/saves folder from old version to new version.

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
I don't know if this has been asked or talked about before so forgive me if i'm bringing up old discussions,
Is the Mistral World ending and Endless Mistral Mode something you plan on expanding upon after finishing the story?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I don't know if this has been asked or talked about before so forgive me if i'm bringing up old discussions,
Is the Mistral World ending and Endless Mistral Mode something you plan on expanding upon after finishing the story?
That specific mode? No. Wil the harem get expanded upon after I'm done with the story? Yes!

Reactions: CarlCarlson99

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
Not sure if it was reported or not, but I was able to talk/have sex with Juliet after completing side quest, before completing the main quest.
I had that same thing and also, Mammon did not appear after i did the side quest, but i could visit her after the main one

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Reactions: Vizer007

belmontzar

Oct 5, 2017
Please read the changelog. Over half the issues raised about this last update were all mentioned in the "Major" section of the changelog. For this one specifically, the furnishings system was overhauled and reset, so you'll have to buy the Big Bed upgrade again.

Yes
awesome, super glad to hear that, ill wait and snag it then when its out ^_^ Loved Friendship with Benefits, so been a bit excited about this one, after seeing all the art you share on social media ^_^ I hope it sells well

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

John Jonner

May 4, 2019
Will there be a way to switch back to the chibi art used for generic NPCs instead of the AI art. Always found AI art far more jarring in comparison to every other character compared to the chibi but I'll probably get used to it if that's not ideal

4.50 star(s) 102 Votes