Silva-Boi

Jun 12, 2020
I happened to notice an error, if you attempt to battle Keke through training, her character is no longer visable during it. Unsure if its the same with any other

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I went through the first two chapters so far (ep0, aka prologue, and ep1! not ep1&2). Yellow markings include typos and left out words/letters/punctuations; green shows my findings of BE in the otherwise more "American" protagonist's lines (I will, however, stop to pursue those entirely beginning with ep2); blue includes inconsistencies both contextually and grammatically (e.g. "the capital" is in three instances stylized as "the Capital" possibly due to the capital being Capital City; but when referring to it as the capital of the continent you wouldn't capitalize "capital" - what a ride!).
Thanks, I'll fix all the typos. In regards to Americanisms, I can't guarantee I'll be consistent with those, almost no one can be these days.

I happened to notice an error, if you attempt to battle Keke through training, her character is no longer visable during it. Unsure if its the same with any other
That was an Episode 4 Part 1 bug that was fixed., maybe you're playing the Android/Linux version though, which likely won't be supported moving forward unless someone smarter than I can figure out how to make the engine detect the music files that are there but the game doesn't think are there.

Reactions: f-zoned

WeebPL

Mar 31, 2020
Can someone please send me save file, where the episode 3 part 2 ends? cuz my save file is broken and i dont want to play the whole game again.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Can someone please send me save file, where the episode 3 part 2 ends? cuz my save file is broken and i dont want to play the whole game again.
You can use episode select to start episode 4 immediately. In fact, this is something everyone had to do. But it's a 100% save file, so go crazy.

1 hour, the game was loading, and not loading. :oops:
What platform?

anon567321

Apr 2, 2021
Hello! I have a bug report.
It looks like you are using png-8 to compress the image file size.
You should never use png-8 because it only has 256 colors, resulting in terrible image quality (see images below).
If you want to reduce the file size, you should use JPG-90 (file size 13%, but with artifacts) or JPG-100 (45% file size, fewer artifacts).
You can use FastStone Image Viewer for simple batch conversion (Select all (Ctrl + A) -> F3 -> Output Format JPEG -> Settings -> Quality from 90 to 100 -> Ok -> Convert).
Or use any other batch conversion program.
Please note that JPEG does not support transparency, so it can only be used for base or background images.
I recommend using JPG-100.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Was that loading the game up or during the game loading another scene?
Black screen and inscription: now loading.
When you first start the game, there are no saves, just went into the settings and turned off the sound.

Captionninja

May 23, 2020
Black screen and inscription: now loading.
When you first start the game, there are no saves, just went into the settings and turned off the sound.
I had multiple problems like that with version 4.1.1 but just redownloaded 4.1.2 and it was fine, i assume maybe a dodgy version was uploaded.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
what are you change? i dont understand thx man :D
Twisted Scarlet shared a fixed version on the previous page, you can try that as well.

Otherwise simply go to the destination in the error (Monster Girl 1000 - Windows 4.1.1\www\audio\bgm), copy one of the .ogg files, and rename it to mission_impossible_combat.ogg

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Just encountered a bug in 4.1.2 during the Mission Mermaiden contract. (almost through with my findings in ep2)

Monshiro

Feb 3, 2019
Rip progress lol, I grinded to have my party stacked for the next update. Should've expected something to break

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
And here's the findings for ep2. As before, yellow markings include typos and left out words/letters/punctuations; blue includes inconsistencies both contextually and grammatically.

May I suggest that you search for any instances of "armor" and change them to "armour"? You use the British writing much more often but not exclusively leading to instances like this (although that's the only example for both in one sentence, so far). It seems to be the only word you can't decide whether to use AE or BE:

shores-of-easy_hides-in-barrels_mono.jpg

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Screenshot (2392).png

Seems like the movement lines are cut off for Moona's preggers CG, as well as there being a faint square/rectangular outline that borders right where the lines are cut off too.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes