RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
After finishing the written test in the beginning and choosing Ready I got this error:
View attachment 1378172

For now I just copied one of the existing music files and renamed it to continue :).
Was just about to post the exact same thing :ROFLMAO:

Edit: I had to laugh really hard, when I looked at the enemy picture of the first contract...

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
- Updated several quests and fights so they can't be repeated farrmed for experience, you can still farm for gold, though.
What I like about RPGs is that I can farm to get experience. Can it be done in this game?

I think I started it, but it looked more like an RPG with VN format (there was no map that the MC moved through, as I remember, everything was a list of choices of where you wanted to go and what you wanted to do) than a traditional RPG , I'm wrong?

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I'll fix the prologue crash tomorrow morning, sorry for missing that one, it's seems a preloading plugin I used tries to preload an old file I stopped using ages ago.

got Mary, Moona and Tali pregnant, yet Alice still says only one girl is pregnant. Other than this awesome update!
1630272242126.png
I have made a terrible mistake, lmao. I'll fix it tomorrow morning too.

What I like about RPGs is that I can farm to get experience. Can it be done in this game?

I think I started it, but it looked more like an RPG with VN format (there was no map that the MC moved through, as I remember, everything was a list of choices of where you wanted to go and what you wanted to do) than a traditional RPG , I'm wrong?
Yeah things will be opening up soon enough. You can't 'farm' for exp right now, but I'm adding a colosseum in the next update that you can have frequent and repeatable fights in.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah things will be opening up soon enough. You can't 'farm' for exp right now, but I'm adding a colosseum in the next update that you can have frequent and repeatable fights in.
I don't like the gameplay that the game has for now. I've never been able to finish such a game. And if we add not being able to farm to gain experience...

I guess I will try again later, in future updates. But unless you include maps where the MC can move around, talk to NPCs, have random encounters, etc. (ie a classic RPG), it isn't too likely that I'm interested in the game.

TarlZaralka

Dec 13, 2018
So starting from the beginning after the test I get Uncaught Error: Could not load file audio/bgm/mission_impossible_combat.ogg. Is it a missing file or is there an issue with the download?

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
Every time I see this pop up I'm so tempted to play it, but I'm holding out till more content. Keep up the good work dev

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
bug report..it happened right after the written test i scored a 51 and when it went to finish the dialouge to do the combat next this appeared...i did also save just before this appeared 1630289727546.png

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
I'll fix the prologue crash tomorrow morning, sorry for missing that one, it's seems a preloading plugin I used tries to preload an old file I stopped using ages ago.

View attachment 1378249
I have made a terrible mistake, lmao. I'll fix it tomorrow morning too.

so u know i looked at the audio files all of them in case...i think u mayhave just forgot to put the mission impossible one from my error in its file folder lol n no biggie i can wait

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
4.1.2 Update:
- Fixed the bug that causes a crash at the prologue
- Fixed the 'pregnant girls' variables resetting to 1
- Fixed the Pumpkin Queen killing herself with healing magic, lol.

Sorry for those new players that were inconvenienced with the crash, you really can't predict how RPGmaker will act sometimes, even with content you haven't touched in months. :HideThePain:

I don't like the gameplay that the game has for now. I've never been able to finish such a game. And if we add not being able to farm to gain experience...

I guess I will try again later, in future updates. But unless you include maps where the MC can move around, talk to NPCs, have random encounters, etc. (ie a classic RPG), it isn't too likely that I'm interested in the game.
Yeah I'll have a map you can walk around later, but how about letting this game be itself, instead of trying to request it to be something else? There are tons of bland RPGmaker games out there with empty maps and repetitive fights. So let's actually try to enjoy something a new rather than whining that that it's different.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah I'll have a map you can walk around later, but how about letting this game be itself, instead of trying to request it to be something else? There are tons of bland RPGmaker games out there with empty maps and repetitive fights. So let's actually try to enjoy something a new rather than whining that that it's different.
I don't know where you have interpreted that I'm request you to do anything.

The story seems good to me, and for now it doesn't include rapes or any kind of domination (as far as I know), something very common in RPGs (and that makes me end up playing rather few).

I can try the game again, but the first time I didn't like it too much (I did like the story, I didn't like the game system).

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
I went through the first two chapters so far (ep0, aka prologue, and ep1! not ep1&2). Yellow markings include typos and left out words/letters/punctuations; green shows my findings of BE in the otherwise more "American" protagonist's lines (I will, however, stop to pursue those entirely beginning with ep2); blue includes inconsistencies both contextually and grammatically (e.g. "the capital" is in three instances stylized as "the Capital" possibly due to the capital being Capital City; but when referring to it as the capital of the continent you wouldn't capitalize "capital" - what a ride!).

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes