stasiswielder

Feb 22, 2021
Once characters are pregnant are there only gonna be pregnant variations of scenes? I'd like to switch back off as I'm not really into pregnant content, but it seems once they're pregnant you have no choice.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Once characters are pregnant are there only gonna be pregnant variations of scenes? I'd like to switch back off as I'm not really into pregnant content, but it seems once they're pregnant you have no choice.
Riiight, I can add that into the Scrying Room in the next update, which is effectively the gallery.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Before that is going to happen - it won't, and here's why - check page 17; it's already fixed in 4.1.2.
It's not fixed though, cuz the music file IS NOT there.... And I have the current version of the game though, and ALWAYS runs into that same problem....

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
It's not fixed though, cuz the music file IS NOT there.... And I have the current version of the game though, and ALWAYS runs into that same problem....
Mac or Windows? Did you delete the old files or did you replace them? Did you start anew in 4.1.2 or is that a save created in 4.1.1?

There is no file 'cause the file is not used.
Just some trash RPGmaker stuff. Even though the music file isn't actually used anymore, it's still 'stored' for some reason which is extremely annoying.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Mac or Windows? Did you delete the old files or did you replace them? Did you start anew in 4.1.2 or is that a save created in 4.1.1?

As I said from before the file is not there...... And I just download it the other night and Windows version...
1630430592104.png

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
As I said from before the file is not there.
I don't know how else to tell you this...

Think of making dough. The recipe asks you to mix FLOUR with WATER. You look around for EGGS but you have no EGGS so you find no EGGS. You are correct but you don't need EGGS. The same logic applies here.

And I just download it the other night and Windows version
I did that just before I replied the first time. Took less than five minutes to get beyond the scene I believe you are talking about. BUT just to be sure (since you didn't provide information where or when you got the error): this happens after the written test?

• Angry
Reactions: 3DReaver

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Well, the new version is fixed. But you can also fix this yourself by, of course, copying any file and naming it "mission_impossible_combat.ogg"
As I said from before... I had downloaded the newer version from last night, the Windows one, and STILL ran into that SAME problem, that that problems only happen right after the test..... And that file isn't there on the newer version, is what I am trying to gets to all of you at here.....

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
As I said from before... I had downloaded the newer version from last night, the Windows one, and STILL ran into that SAME problem, that that problems only happen right after the test..... And that file isn't there on the newer version, is what I am trying to gets to all of you at here.....
Of course the file isn't there in the new version. Nothing uses that file. It was just RPGmaker having a fit because for some reason when you set an area's background music, and then change it to nothing later, it 'saves' the old background music and still requires it for some asinine reason.

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
Is the pumpkin queens full heal supposed to do 99999 damage to herself and instantly end the battle?

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Is the pumpkin queens full heal supposed to do 99999 damage to herself and instantly end the battle?
Are you on 4.1.1 or 4.1.2? That should have been fixed with the last update.
4.1.2 Update:
- Fixed the bug that causes a crash at the prologue
- Fixed the 'pregnant girls' variables resetting to 1
- Fixed the Pumpkin Queen killing herself with healing magic, lol.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

jyristin

Aug 11, 2017
Are you on 4.1.1 or 4.1.2? That should have been fixed with the last update.
i thought i had the newest version so thats my fault for not checking before. just thought that pumpkin had bought some faulty dollar store full heal potions and it backfired.

quietly565

Aug 13, 2020
So far it been a fun game I wasn't to excited for the gone save but there nothing I can do for that. I will say as of now there are not enough contact for making everything max to be far I wish the sleep exploit was not a exploit I honestly thought that was plan to be in the game. Also I have yet to do the furry pandemic contact but I can still sleep with keke is that a glitch or is there a second sex scene?

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Sorry if this has been brought up before, however I'm curious if I'm the only one having this - Whenever I use 'tab' to hide the UI, I get up/down and left/right scroll bars that stay permanently on the screen till I move my mouse over the screen.

Using the latest version posted here (4.1.2), and I get this whether the games window is maximized or not. I've attached an image of what I see after 'tab'ing to remove the UI.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 103 Votes