braendt

Jul 5, 2018
not having any luck with Keke impregnation. "Keke can now get pregnant after her quest and if you beat in her the training arena"

completed the quest, beat her in the training arena, gave her a gift or two (since the advance your relationship hint says to), but she's either not pregnant or unwilling to announce it like the others did.

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
not having any luck with Keke impregnation. "Keke can now get pregnant after her quest and if you beat in her the training arena"

completed the quest, beat her in the training arena, gave her a gift or two (since the advance your relationship hint says to), but she's either not pregnant or unwilling to announce it like the others did.
if you beat her in the previous update you may need to do so again

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
A heads-up for episode 4, cause that will take more time than correcting a few typos (unless you choose to ignore it). The option to (as Bessie in episode 4) either put on your panties or go commando backfires after the flashback. No matter which option you chose you have an inconsistent experience.

If you put the panties on you notice that Bessie is never wearing them
mistral-village_intro_alice-art.jpg
with one exception, that being where the issue with "going commando" resides, the art for the masturbation scene:
mistral-village_intro_mono-2.jpg

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Just tested it myself, you need to actually fuck her too. Which makes sense if you think about it. :WeSmart:

If you put the panties on you notice that Bessie is never wearing them
View attachment 1391724
with one exception, that being where the issue with "going commando" resides, the art for the masturbation scene:
View attachment 1391726
Good eye, thanks.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
most certainly did. multiple times. and beat her in the training arena anew just to be sure. and gave her at least two gifts. still no joy.
Well that's weird, because you're not supposed to be able to give her more than one gift :unsure:

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
Well that's weird, because you're not supposed to be able to give her more than one gift :unsure:
working as implemented but not as intended? ;)

tbf, I didn't look in inventory to see if one was subtracted the second time; but I definitely got the message that I had given her a gift box.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
working as implemented but not as intended? ;)

tbf, I didn't look in inventory to see if one was subtracted the second time; but I definitely got the message that I had given her a gift box.
I have gone through every variable, and confirmed that it should all work:
Pregnancy Requirement:
1631024148715.png
(Visit Keke in the harem menu to active this check)

Gift Requirement:
1631024172543.png

Fight Requirement:
1631024193019.png

Sex Requirement:
1631024243379.png

No one else seems to have had an issue, though it's pretty hard to actually beat Keke in the Training Arena so that's not a surprise.

braendt

Jul 5, 2018
I have gone through every variable, and confirmed that it should all work:
Pregnancy Requirement:
View attachment 1392623
(Visit Keke in the harem menu to active this check)

Gift Requirement:
View attachment 1392624

Fight Requirement:
View attachment 1392626

Sex Requirement:
View attachment 1392628

No one else seems to have had an issue, though it's pretty hard to actually beat Keke in the Training Arena so that's not a surprise.
I took a look in system.json and see these variables.

when I read the rpgsave file in an online save editor (since otherwise it's just encoded stuff) I don't see those variables present and assigned a value.

not sure if that helps or confuses things further, but now you know :)

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
It's that time again. Color coding as before. In the training grounds I got only to beat Mimi, I didn't try anyone else. I didn't go through the "maps" to check any lines I haven't encountered.

Something needs to be done with sex scenes, a sort of counter filtering certain lines of text. If the protagonist tells me how tight the virgin pregnant Moona is I just don't believe it, specifically, the virgin part.

lordzyn

Apr 30, 2018
I could have beaten hides-in-barrels had she not summoned adds im gonna try dobbi or alraune next anyone manage to beat any of the lvl 20+ girls in the training area

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
4.2.1 Update!
1631261485897.png

Not quite episode 5, but not quite episode 4! The 4.2.0 update adds something very new and very different, a mapped out town you can explore, and talk to several NPCs.

This is the foundation for Episode 5, which is planned to include:
- A fully winnable/losable tournament,
- a Minotaur Character.
- two Priestess Characters
- a Jester character
- a Nurse character
- a Colosseum Champion Reindeer 'taur
- and a challenger for the champion in the form of the Hunter Association's rank 3 Hunter.
I have already begun writing this content, and after this post I will also begin character art.

I also plan to add an Information Broker to the city, allowing the player to go into the wilderness to complete a contract.

Those worried about the RPGMaker map, worry not, I will continue delivering future content in a variety of ways, and I like throwing in something new and unexpected every so often to give the game some spice. Smaller areas with few characters will likely use the menus you're used to. I won't like MG1,000 fall into the tropey and poor design of so many other RPGMaker games.

Be sure to leave a review or feedback to let me know what you think of the content so far, I always listen and try to implement good criticism.

Links:
Windows:
Mac:

Changelogs:
4.2.2:
- When travelling between areas, the area you're currently in is no longer shown
- Fixed Scying Room building with the Alchemical Building upgrade, instead of its own.
- Fixed the Protagonist's Blessing only being equippable on Ray
- Fixed the Game Over menu sometimes softlocking the game.
- You can no longer walk on brick walls at the inn
- Some typo fixes thanks to f-zoned

4.2.1:
- Fixed Softlock if you die to the enemies in the wilderness.
- Fixed another 48 typos

Major:
- Added the Elysian Colosseum area, featuring a Wilderness, a Main Gate, a Commerical District with four shops, an Inn and the Colosseum Entrance.
- New Pregnant variant of Elsie's Sex Scene
- Introduced the very first area you can 'farm' mobs. Nothing to it yet, though.
- You can now upgrade all blessings to Level 2 or Level 3 at a new shop.
- Completely reworked the World Map, and Mistral Village map. They now function as walkable areas, you can also click where you want to go with the mouse, or movement keys.
- Dobbi, Mary and Moona's shop and harem menus have been condensed into one. Wendy's harem options have also been added to the town hall.
- Fixed over 80 typos

Minor:
- +6 New Weapons, +6 New Items, (+Tons of Blessings Upgrades)
- Nerfed Mini-Pots and Regular Pots slightly, while buffing Hi-Pots.
- Mary has a new set of dialogue for her sex scene on repeat viewings
- Added the ability to view non-pregnant variants of the sex scenes even when the girl is pregnant. (Girl's affected: Moona, Mary, Dobbi, Tali. I'll mostly be doing this to ensure that any scene in the game can be repeated in one way or another.)
- Elsie's nude model now features her stockings and gloves
- The contract "Mother Knows Breast" now appropriately advances the day, allowing you to collect resources.
- Fixed a crash where a confused/charmed enemy uses an ability that hits random targets.
- You can no longer sleep with Keke before doing her contract

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2020
4.2.1 Update!
View attachment 1397192

Not quite episode 5, but not quite episode 4! The 4.2.0 update adds something very new and very different, a mapped out town you can explore, and talk to several NPCs.

This is the foundation for Episode 5, which is planned to include:
- A fully winnable/losable tournament,
- a Minotaur Character.
- two Priestess Characters
- a Jester character
- a Nurse character
- a Colosseum Champion Reindeer 'taur
- and a challenger for the champion in the form of the Hunter Association's rank 3 Hunter.
I have already begun writing this content, and after this post I will also begin character art.

I also plan to add an Information Broker to the city, allowing the player to go into the wilderness to complete a contract.

Those worried about the RPGMaker map, worry not, I will continue delivering future content in a variety of ways, and I like throwing in something new and unexpected every so often to give the game some spice. Smaller areas with few characters will likely use the menus you're used to. I won't like MG1,000 fall into the tropey and poor design of so many other RPGMaker games.

Be sure to leave a review or feedback to let me know what you think of the content so far, I always listen and try to implement good criticism.

Links:
Windows:
Mac:

Changelogs:
4.2.1:
- Fixed Softlock if you die to the enemies in the wilderness.
- Fixed another 48 typos

Major:
- Added the Elysian Colosseum area, featuring a Wilderness, a Main Gate, a Commerical District with four shops, an Inn and the Colosseum Entrance.
- New Pregnant variant of Elsie's Sex Scene
- Introduced the very first area you can 'farm' mobs. Nothing to it yet, though.
- You can now upgrade all blessings to Level 2 or Level 3 at a new shop.
- Completely reworked the World Map, and Mistral Village map. They now function as walkable areas, you can also click where you want to go with the mouse, or movement keys.
- Dobbi, Mary and Moona's shop and harem menus have been condensed into one. Wendy's harem options have also been added to the town hall.
- Fixed over 80 typos

Minor:
- +6 New Weapons, +6 New Items, (+Tons of Blessings Upgrades)
- Nerfed Mini-Pots and Regular Pots slightly, while buffing Hi-Pots.
- Mary has a new set of dialogue for her sex scene on repeat viewings
- Added the ability to view non-pregnant variants of the sex scenes even when the girl is pregnant. (Girl's affected: Moona, Mary, Dobbi, Tali. I'll mostly be doing this to ensure that any scene in the game can be repeated in one way or another.)
- Elsie's nude model now features her stockings and gloves
- The contract "Mother Knows Breast" now appropriately advances the day, allowing you to collect resources.
- Fixed a crash where a confused/charmed enemy uses an ability that hits random targets.
- You can no longer sleep with Keke before doing her contract
When will it get out on Android?

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
One little bug, you can apparently walk on the brick wall in the inn.
1631295373867.png
Edit: I feel like you shouldn't get an option to travel to the inn when you exit the inn.
Edit2: It is like that everywhere, there's just one selection list no matter where you are right now. Got it.
1631295551062.png

Last edited:

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Here the typos found in 4.2.1.

And, well, I missed a typo before, twice, in Map076 (Mary) and Map077 (Moona) "+1 Girls impregnated".

Edit: Look at me making a fool of myself. Just checked back with the Alraune, who's now pregnant, and found another typo. The "back" option being missing from the Scrying Room "Mistral Village" is intentional?

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Here the typos found in 4.2.1.

And, well, I missed a typo before, twice, in Map076 (Mary) and Map077 (Moona) "+1 Girls impregnated".

Edit: Look at me making a fool of myself. Just checked back with the Alraune, who's now pregnant, and found another typo. The "back" option being missing from the Scrying Room "Mistral Village" is intentional?
Ah, and I just uploaded a version with all your typos fixed, lol!

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes