DGM

May 29, 2017
Going from 3.03 to 4.2.2 unable to load saves, feels bad.

Edit: For those like me who didn't know, using Episode selector sorts you out.
You can use episode select to start episode 4 immediately. In fact, this is something everyone had to do. But it's a 100% save file, so go crazy.

Last edited:

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Going from 3.03 to 4.2.2 unable to load saves, feels bad.

Edit: For those like me who didn't know, using Episode selector sorts you out.
Page 12, on ep4 part1:
Important Notes:
- Old saves are broken again, use the episode select to get a 100% episode 4 save. Unfortunately this is something that was absolutely necessary. I don't foresee saves ever breaking again, though.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
1. Yeah I accidentally got the variable check for Keke wrong, no worries, it's an easy fix. Would people here prefer I patch that ASAP? Or would it be better to wait for the next update with the gallery and potentially more fixes?

2. It's hilarious to me that dude decided to stop playing because I put a short, inconsequential quiz in my game. Here I am developing a 10+ hour game that I post for free, I spend some time making one of the quests fun and unique, and there's always gonna be this one guy that just hates fun, lmao. I hope other devs learn to ignore people like that, they'd rather everything be a stale glass of water.

3. Designing new characters for Ep 5. Here's what we've got so far:
Xyla.png 1631461544068.png
Xyla - Minotaur Warrior
Cheeki - Catgirl Miko

4. Yes, as a reminder to others, save porting from EPisode 3 to 4 doesn't work. But I will ensure any saves from 4 and on transfer perfectly fine because I won't be touching any scripts.

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
1. Yeah I accidentally got the variable check for Keke wrong, no worries, it's an easy fix. Would people here prefer I patch that ASAP? Or would it be better to wait for the next update with the gallery and potentially more fixes?
I can only speak for myself but given how easy the fix is and that it doesn't break anything (really) I don't think there's an immediate fix needed.

Those who want to fix it, all you need is a text editor:
go to the path ...\www\data inside the game folder and open Map074.json with any text editor,​
search for gameSwitches.value(18) and change its value from true to false,
save the changes and you're done​

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

JablinJables95

Nov 25, 2020
I can only speak for myself but given how easy the fix is and that it doesn't break anything (really) I don't think there's an immediate fix needed.

Those who want to fix it, all you need is a text editor:
go to the path ...\www\data inside the game folder and open Map074.json with any text editor,​
search for gameSwitches.value(18) and change its value from true to false,
save the changes and you're done​
Thank you, this indeed fixed the issue!

Oidem

Jun 6, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the sex scenes with Ray and Bessie! Btw thank you so much for all the hard work TwistedScarlett. You're doing god's work with all these fast updates and awesome content!

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
So... remember that exploit where you could sleep at the MC's home and it would skip the day and let you get unlimited resources and gold from mistral that you fixed? well it got reintroduced with the inn in the new area.

On another note I found a typo here, when getting valorie/lucile's first scene there's a part where valorie calls lucile "valorie"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW are the mistral village contracts supposed to not raise hunter rank?

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
Oh right, I forgot I had another bug to report, using the "change equipment" action during battle removes the turn order that's normally in the upper right.

On another note, I don't think I've seen anyone mention this, but if you check her inventory when you control her during the pumq contract, you can see Historia has Jiangshi's blessing, make of that what you will :sneaky:

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
Knowing I didn't do something wrong and it just a simple EASILY made code error is enough for me. Personally say your time better spent on next update. Such a hiccup is inconsequential so defiantly wait. After all other little fixes (if any) like this being done all at the same time in addition to more of your great game getting progress is way more preferable.
Keep up the amazing job.

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
Heads up for anyone using a m1 mac. Couldn't get it working even with the patch. However using the pc version with crossover and a Windows 2000 bottle specifically (for some reason) it would work.

If you don't want to pay for Crossover you can indefinitely extent the free trial by finding the plist for it in library/preferences/ and changing the date crossover was first opened to well into the future with a plist editor such as plisteditpro.

Got it working today and the game is certifiably S tier

Lord Helix

Apr 21, 2018
Is there a hotkey to save a screenshot like the S key in FwB? Or do you need to use window's print screen key and save it elsewhere?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is it possible to defeat pumpkin queen on one of the "first phases"? I tried several times and its look like its almost possible...almost, if you roll enough crits.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Is it possible to defeat pumpkin queen on one of the "first phases"? I tried several times and its look like its almost possible...almost, if you roll enough crits.
No, you can't. If you somehow defeat the Pumpkin Queen, either through sheer try hard or save editing, an unknown entity will actually show up and comment on the MC's 'time powers' and then rewind the clock and automatically set you to fail.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
No, you can't. If you somehow defeat the Pumpkin Queen, either through sheer try hard or save editing, an unknown entity will actually show up and comment on the MC's 'time powers' and then rewind the clock and automatically set you to fail.
Awwwww, I wanted pacify her without destruction of a village. All she needed is a sex and a little bit of guitar music....arent we all need that?
Good thing that I have save before battle.

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
On arriving in Mistral for the first time, when Bessie first awakens in the morning, the game starts calling for "Bessie - fourwallz X Towers - Above the Clouds" which exists, but is apparently the wrong version. Copying the file from 4.1.1 makes it work fine, and you end up with two files sharing that name.

Deleting the version from 4.2.2 results in the same error appearing during the conversation between Bessie and Alice.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
4.3.0 Android, Spring Cleaning and Gallery Update

Don't get too excited, unless you're an Android-only player, then get very excited!

This isn't a content update, just a spring clean. You'll have to let me know how the android version performs. I tested the entire game on PC, some content on BlueStacks, and a bit on my android device.

DOWNLOAD

Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Changelog:
Major:
- Released Android port: All menus have mouse functionality, fixed game getting stuck on black screen. Removed all music from Android version.
- New Main Menu, Contract Menu, Information Broker and Townsfolk Menus for all towns. All menus in general have been polished.
- The Scrying Room now shows every single scene in the game.
- The Scrying Room is now always available and doesn't have to be built.
- Keke's sex scene has been fixed and can be enjoyed again
- Colosseum Foyer and Waiting Room added. (Nothing to be done here yet)
- Hopefully fixed a few crashes

Minor:
- Reduced the hits from Bessie's Limit Break "Fully Automatic bolts" by 66%, and increased the damage so it's the same with less hits.
- Sleeping/resting no longer advances item collection progress. Only contracts and story events can do that.
- Alraune's Luster Weapon not properly provides the Bio and Sleep spells.
- Fixed the exit to world map in the Snowy Wilderness
- Casting haste on a target now cures slow on them, and casting slow removes haste.
- You can now flee from the Training Dummy (Press cancel on anyone's turn, then select escape)
- Moving the cursor no longer creates a feedback sound. (OK/Cancel still do)

Known Issues:

- Using "Change Equipment" hides the turn order in the top right. Anyone know how to fix this?

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes