Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
" A young, orphaned warrior lives as the sole male in a village of monster girls. The local deity, the goddess of fertility, tasks him to breed with 1,000 monster girls to help leverage the population. "

you called me? :whistle:

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
No, you can't. If you somehow defeat the Pumpkin Queen, either through sheer try hard or save editing, an unknown entity will actually show up and comment on the MC's 'time powers' and then rewind the clock and automatically set you to fail.
I got that without killing the Pumpkin Queen. Got the PQ down to 30-40% of her health and she then suicides, got the 'unknown entity' thing and died.

I thought game was bugged, so reloaded and tried a few times... got the same thing, so assumed it was intentional and continued.

Note: I did "cheat" somewhat in this by giving myself 999,999 gold. So I did have all the buyable gear that you could get by that time, as well as 20+ of the buyable potions as well. Did not edit any characters stats or such.

In regards to the change to the resource collection - I have to agree with the person(s) who suggested having some misc contracts repeatable. This is due to the fact that you need so many resources if you want to upgrade the farm/mine/fisher as well as the shops, your gear, and favors.

Without a way to collect them all, ppl are going to likely gimp themselves if they choose the wrong things to upgrade with current system - since with current system the # of resources you get are limited, and rely a lot on luck whether you get good collections or not.

I understand you don't want players to just spam days to max everything at once - so maybe make the repeatable contracts open up when you reach a certain Hunter Rank, or when you reach the capitol or such. This way players will need to choose early on, but their choice will open up as they progress the story as they will get access to more regions, repeatable contracts, etc.

noscopeman

Dec 6, 2020
wow you have good taste in music holy shit the amount of sewerslvt. You even have the xxx slipknote sewerslvt remix instrumental like holy shit hahahhhaah im impressed

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Aman2001

Dec 19, 2018
As far as the android version goes, I think I might wrap up development on it because it's evident to me that RPGmaker is too shit to be worth the effort of trying to make it work.

I'm trying to test it now, and I genuinely cannot get it to load. It worked before, but now despite the fact I only changed a few music files I cannot get it to load at all.

Whether it's issues loading, random files not loading despite being there, and the fact the controls are unintuitive. It's just not an ideal way to play.

I'll definitely be avoiding RPGmaker in the future, and everyone else should too, it's complete garbage and if it wasn't for the extremely dedicated community making this F-Tier software usable with their scripts I don't think anyone would ever use it anyway.
Well i recently started to play this game i gotta say great work man btw i got this error in like every fight even so i could play till misty woods story quest 1 cus when i got this error i would just complete the fight save it and restart the game it worked fine but now it if i try to do this it shows now playing/loading hell i tried completing the whole scene got a bj from gabbi but when going out it showed that error again i tried dozens times but can't seem to move forward can you help? maybe someone can share a save file after this quest

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Well i recently started to play this game i gotta say great work man btw i got this error in like every fight even so i could play till misty woods story quest 1 cus when i got this error i would just complete the fight save it and restart the game it worked fine but now it if i try to do this it shows now playing/loading hell i tried completing the whole scene got a bj from gabbi but when going out it showed that error again i tried dozens times but can't seem to move forward can you help? maybe someone can share a save file after this quest
Was this on android? Could you tell me what the error was saying?

My theory is that certain android devices, but not all, struggle to load .m4a files exported with the codec I used.

Reactions: Aman2001

Aman2001

Dec 19, 2018
Was this on android? Could you tell me what the error was saying?

My theory is that certain android devices, but not all, struggle to load .m4a files exported with the codec I used.
Yeah it was on android Screenshot_2021-09-19-15-45-16-343_com.tw60mg1000.ep4p1.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-19-15-45-36-506_com.tw60mg1000.ep4p1.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-19-15-56-58-345_com.tw60mg1000.ep4p1.jpg Screenshot_2021-09-19-15-57-42-758_com.tw60mg1000.ep4p1.jpg
Btw the rewards is different every time i beat the abomination and i got a idea bout this shit you are facing maybe you could remove audio files from fights in android version i haven't faced any other error other than that

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
" tasks him to breed with 1,000 monster girls "
While I won't be one to question a H MC's vitality, does the devs have enough monster girl ideals to fill that void ?:LOL:

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Yeah it was on android View attachment 1412522 View attachment 1412523 View attachment 1412525 View attachment 1412526
Btw the rewards is different every time i beat the abomination and i got a idea bout this shit you are facing maybe you could remove audio files from fights in android version i haven't faced any other error other than that
I can fix the three sound files missing quite easily, however the fight music is interesting to me, since that file is definitely in there. This is the same issue I was having before that prevented me from making an android port.

Does anyone recognize this issue of androids not recognizing files that are there?

Warmage40

Aug 20, 2019
I seem to have lost the rest of my party. I went to the hotsprings with the shark girl and now i can't seem to be able to get Bessie and Ray back

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I seem to have lost the rest of my party. I went to the hotsprings with the shark girl and now i can't seem to be able to get Bessie and Ray back
Woops! I'll look into that. Did you by chance lose the fight? Either way, you can get your party back if you go back to her and win or refuse to fight.

Dec 4, 2020
So how does the pregnancy system works in thins game? Because I have been trying do thing like (well how else do you make kids). There is no change. Is there a point in the game in need to get to in order to start or is it not in? I have the latest ver.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes