RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Random question. Is pregnancy permanent or is there plans for continuous baby making?
iirc, it's permanent for now but there are definitely plans for continuous baby making since there is a Nursery and a School in the village along with a children counter. Dev is most likely testing out approaches to preg mechanics with My Tuition Academia since the thread there has had extensive discussion on the matter and recent updates have implemented a rudimentary system to birthing kids out.

Reactions: XoeSara

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
So how does the pregnancy system works in thins game? Because I have been trying do thing like (well how else do you make kids). There is no change. Is there a point in the game in need to get to in order to start or is it not in? I have the latest ver.
Yes, you need to get back to the home town (iirc it's the 4th location you reach), you can then visit certain characters at their homes and see the harem submenu, there you can use the "check relationship" button to see their specific requirements (usually giving them gifts, completing a contract, or beating one of the optional boss fights in the arena... keep in mind said boss fights can be really hard)

On another note, TwistedScarlett60, I found a couple more bugs:

1. In the upgrade hut the upgrade to get mimi's dagger (legendary) requires mimi's dagger (legendary)... it's really just a "lose an upgrade ore" button right now
2. Hides in barrel's blessing (the one that the power break effect to attacks) doesn't seem to work with some weapons like keke's fury or windsloven, I think it's the fact that they replace the attack command which causes this
3. Alraune's planter does not unlock the sleep spell (yes I know the changelog says you fixed this), bio is unlocked... but for some reason can be used when outside of battle in the same way cure and esuna can (it doesn't seem to do anything other than waste MP)
4. Not entirely sure whether or not it's a bug or intentional, but the MC's mental break (the one targeting mdef) is the only one with a limited duration (the other break skills have permanent effects)

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Aman2001

Dec 19, 2018
[/QUOTE="TwistedScarlett60, post: 6603390, member: 1646335"]
I can fix the three sound files missing quite easily, however the fight music is interesting to me, since that file is definitely in there. This is the same issue I was having before that prevented me from making an android port.

Does anyone recognize this issue of androids not recognizing files that are there?
[/QUOTE]
Aye thanks it's just that i was thinking it will make it a little bit easy for you eagerly waiting for a fixed version about recognizing this thing hmm well ig most games get some errors in android there's a game called college kings i got a somewhat same errors it's pity i don't have pc to play these games really

Last edited:

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Don't even care if these monstergirls arent enough monster for my taste. I see breed and monstergirl together I follow no exceptions

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
General response for how pregnancy works:
1. You can get a character pregnant when they join your harem in Mistral Village.
2. To get them pregnant you need to complete a 'side quest' for them, which is summed up if you check your relationship with them.
3. They will stay pregnant permanently in that game state, even if you rest for an infinite amount of days. (Resting isn't canon, you heard it here first folks!)
4. (Undecided) There might be a time skip later where they give birth.

Don't even care if these monstergirls arent enough monster for my taste. I see breed and monstergirl together I follow no exceptions
I'll try and slip in something a little more monstrous here and there.

I am stuck at collesuem help
This current build of the game ends at the colosseum, I should have made that slightly more clear, apologies. I'm still working on the rest of the episode 5 update.
Here are some more character designs I've prepared:

Nurse:
1632120204169.png

Francesca:
1632120211275.png

Dimple:
1632120350358.png

One more character is left, and then I'll have to make their sex scenes, finish writing and begin coding.

Other things planned that might pique people's interest:
1. The first repeatable quest
2. Sybil, Nana and Olivia return! :PogChamp:

On another note, TwistedScarlett60, I found a couple more bugs:
Thank you!

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Reactions: Aman2001

NumbChucker

Aug 26, 2021
3. They will stay pregnant permanently in that game state, even if you rest for an infinite amount of days. (Resting isn't canon, you heard it here first folks!)
Could I advocate for you to be able to get them pregnant repeatedly? I feel like it will lead to more replayability. I have a sneaking suspicion that time is a 'construct' possibly due to the limits of RPGM so maybe you can write yourself around it with a potion that you could get at the village to make them give birth within a day and then boom repeatable little avenue of gameplay.

For me it's the act of getting them pregnant which is hot if I'm left with a bunch of girls I can't do it to anymore than the game sorta ends or I start it over again.

Besides if you have the art for a time-skip it should be feasible with like 10 more lines of dialogue to turn it into a repeating cycle.

Last edited:

TheDemSoc

Sep 7, 2017
Just got to the part where Mimi tries to rob you again after you arrive in Misty Woods and you start the first contract to collect blood. Game said I unlocked her as a Chat option in the Party menu, but she's not there. I do still have her blessing in my inventory, though.

Hiddensins

Mar 28, 2021
It was mentioned earlier in the thread but if you're using the pc version press page up to go to max level (it only works when your at the main menu of a town)

Last edited:

vidyaa

Mar 6, 2018
So the number of times we can collect resources is limited. I can easily see myself forgetting to collect after 3 story events, or just getting unlucky and not getting the resources I need to upgrade.

phire2

Jun 15, 2021
Bruh.... this game is a nonstop grind fest. Totally opposite of the first game. Gonna have to skip this, which is a shame i loved the first game

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes