the timeless

Jun 23, 2018
so, I'm curious. do you have any plan in adding a new permanent member on the team? or do you plan in only keeping the 3

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
Could you make all gallery (not only unrepatable) in village building? Ekhem, for science reason :)

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
It'd be pretty time consuming, probably take up an entire update to be honest, buuuut, I'll do it!
Thanks, that would actually be an incredible quality of life update for the game. How many chapters is the whole game planned to be upon final version?

JablinJables95

Nov 25, 2020
For some reason the Sex/Harem menu for Keke has totally disappeared. I had sex with her when I got back to Mistral Village, and at some point the option disappeared. I've given her a gift box and I've beaten her in the training arena yet there is still no Harem/sex menu option. Is this a bug or am I missing something? She is showing up as pregnant because of the last time I was able to but that's it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

TrueDragon

Jul 13, 2020
For some reason the Sex/Harem menu for Keke has totally disappeared. I had sex with her when I got back to Mistral Village, and at some point the option disappeared. I've given her a gift box and I've beaten her in the training arena yet there is still no Harem/sex menu option. Is this a bug or am I missing something? She is showing up as pregnant because of the last time I was able to but that's it.
Keke is only one of the current available girls that can get pregnant that I haven't impregnated. Literally can't since option to have sex has also completely disappeared for me as well.

Dharael

Jul 28, 2018
i WAS having fun until the mini games bs started...clear out the manor ...if i wanna play mini games ill join facebook thank you
best of luck to you and your game
it was simple, most question was easy, and just save before question :)

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Regarding the recent Keke abstinence, one of the changes you made in 4.2.0 read
- You can no longer sleep with Keke before doing her contract
and I do see {"code":355,"indent":0,"parameters":["hide_choice(2, \"$gameSwitches.value(18) === true\")"]} (Map074) - "choice 2" being "sex" and "18" being "MV Keke Contract" (system). Now here's the thing though, that shouldn't be "true" but "false". The way you implemented it, and you can check that by starting a new game from episode 4, you can only have sex with Keke before you do the contract. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
So I just want to say that I love the game so far.

Also, If someone could reach out to the game-designer and encourage them to make some miscellaneous requests repeatable so that they advance the collection days for Farm, Mine and Fishery that would be great!

f-zoned

Apr 10, 2021
Also, If someone could reach out to the game-designer and encourage them to make some miscellaneous requests repeatable so that they advance the collection days for Farm, Mine and Fishery that would be great!
You just did.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes