michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah! Dash of HxH, sprinkle of One Punch Man and a helping of Monster Girl Quest. We got it all!
I was wondering if Historia was at all a reference to Dimitrescu from Resident Evil, since that's the first thing I thought of when the characters kept mentioning how tall she was.

James E

Aug 1, 2018
Love this Game got me playing for quite long. I haven´t finished this version of the game still in the Misty woods, I just want to know If you can fuck the Information Broker eventually? I am looking forward for Bessie as well. Thanks.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

mrtnt

Mar 9, 2019
the linux package is broken, needed to copy over the www folder from windows version to make it work

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I mean, it's good, but it really needs an option to grind for levels if that's something the user wants to do. Feels rather cheap as is

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
You can grind once you get access to the training arena in Chapter 4
Yeah, that didn't work... How many times do I need to buy the training dummies in order to actually be able to gain exp fighting them in the arena? Cause once sure didn't work.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, that didn't work... How many times do I need to buy the training dummies in order to actually be able to gain exp fighting them in the arena? Cause once sure didn't work.
You don't even need to fight the dummy. Just fight Mimi EX to begin with. you can get coins from talking to Moona everyday, if I recall, so you can technically stock up on unlimited potions and items to help you win

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I mean, it's good, but it really needs an option to grind for levels if that's something the user wants to do. Feels rather cheap as is
How does the lack of repeatable busy work with low depth and low return make the game feel cheap? If I just included mini-quests people could repeat forever people will grind the fun straight out of the carefully balanced game. That's already evident to me by the people that have been grinding the Training Arena battles, and now they'll be too strong for almost the next whole half year of updates and won't find any boss or contract challenging.

If linearity is the problem, it's about to get a lot less linear in the next few updates as three new locations are unlocked simultaneously (I won't develop them simultaneously, though)

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Yeah, grinding to get strong enough to coast through battles that would have been hard is half the fun of rpgs for me.

As the game stands, it's basically a VN with hints of rpg.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Sewerslvt is my favourite artist, and an indie artist that allows anyone to use their music with credit. Gotta respect that! Please check out their work if you enjoy it.
I phrased question incorrectly. From the beginning.

I want to get some of the tracks that present in the game to add it to my music list.
I opened $ROOT$/www/audio/bgm.
There are a lot of tracks in rpgm format with some names.
I google names of a files.
Most of the music are from mentioned above Sewerslvt.
I checked whole Sewerslvt youtube channel, and I didnt find there tracks, that are present in the game, that I looking for.
In addition, that youtube channel have lot of music in noise genre, which didnt match with music under Sewerslvt mark in game folder.
So, is music named incorrectly in game folder or something?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
I'll definitely be avoiding RPGmaker in the future, and everyone else should too, it's complete garbage and if it wasn't for the extremely dedicated community making this F-Tier software usable with their scripts I don't think anyone would ever use it anyway.
Check out cocos2d-x. Quit easy and simple, multiplatform support, open source, support coding on C++, Lua and Javascript.
Cons: you should code everything from scratch, tedious and you should actually know what you doing.
Pros: you should code everything from scratch, you can do everything as you want.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I checked whole Sewerslvt youtube channel, and I didnt find there tracks, that are present in the game.
Oh, that's just because Sewerslvt deleted a lot of their old music, you'd have to find a reupload. Try searching 'Sewerslvt Archive'.

PREGCHAD

Aug 10, 2018
How does the lack of repeatable busy work with low depth and low return make the game feel cheap? If I just included mini-quests people could repeat forever people will grind the fun straight out of the carefully balanced game. That's already evident to me by the people that have been grinding the Training Arena battles, and now they'll be too strong for almost the next whole half year of updates and won't find any boss or contract challenging.

If linearity is the problem, it's about to get a lot less linear in the next few updates as three new locations are unlocked simultaneously (I won't develop them simultaneously, though)
I hate the grind, love the level of depth so far gameplay wise and the writing is delightful and charming.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes