22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Small dialogue issue in 19.0.0c: During the first trip to the Shores of Easy, when talking to Eris about the hunters that passed the test, Nero mentions that he just barely passed the written portion with a 51/100. However, I managed to get a 99/100 and the Training Sword, so this is now an inconsistency.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Is there a guide for this game?
It doesn't need one, almost all choices presented are there for characterization, you'll only need help with the superbosses but the dev insist we need to figure out the strategies ourselves.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
1678385849727.png

TwistedScarlet60 would it be possible to give her a new Dialuge for her Baby she had with you?
she was pregrant and got no Dialuge for Dante and her baby she had with you.

i just really like Elsie she one of my favorite monster girls and she had a baby with you i would feel bad if she was forgotten about despite getting pregrant with your baby.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2023
Also, unrelated to 19.0, it seems like Slime Barrier Bracer (Common) doesn't appear as an equippable item for Bessie. It appears in the armor item list, but not in the armor equip list. Not sure if there are specific conditions for this bug, but I can provide a quick video if it's not easily reproduced.
The same issue appears to be present with all three Stone Bracers.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
The 100% completion requirements for Shores of Easy. Chloe/Polly contract is the level 40 one.
It's weird how you're the second person to tell me "I haven't done all the content in this area, why isn't it marked as finished?"
Well considering that contract is for much later in the game and the little blurb about the yellow orbs changing to green when new content becomes available for a location later, it's not unreasonable to believe it would turn yellow right now since I've done all I can and then just turn green later once that last bit of content becomes available for me to finish.

Reactions: tails99

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Something that has bothered me for a while. How do you get past the ball of light next to where you get the Abandoned Barracks Blessing?

flynn1986

Dec 4, 2022
Is every single achievement supposed to be marked as Easy difficulty? Also I only just got to the Colosseum, but each harem member will get more than just one or two sex scenes right? I have some girls' affections maxed out and them pregnant, but if they only get like one or two scenes a piece that reuse the same writing as the first time you see the scene, I'm going to be pretty disappointed.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Is every single achievement supposed to be marked as Easy difficulty? Also I only just got to the Colosseum, but each harem member will get more than just one or two sex scenes right? I have some girls' affections maxed out and them pregnant, but if they only get like one or two scenes a piece that reuse the same writing as the first time you see the scene, I'm going to be pretty disappointed.
100 sex scenes, but it's never enough ladies and gentlemen :FacePalm:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
(Bug or intended?) Kesia's blessing doesn't work in the final battles with the 10m damage cap.
Damage caps, unfortunately, don't stack. It just takes the highest damage cap you have. I'll check the wording on Kesia's blessing and see if I can't make it clearer.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes