Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Monster Girl 1000 (Completed) [19.3.1] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (616 MB/ 203 MB) : , (+mac engine files)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S Thanks Dev for you work TwistedScarlett60

Last edited:

Drenkor

Oct 22, 2019
Great game, and was completed at that, very rare sight for sore eyes) Could smb answer me for a couple of questions:
1. I have upped Erys bles on 3rd lvl and its supposed to up a random stat on 12 % every turn, but its only doing it for 6% and its not upping it on 1st turn (though i found much better one for upping stats every turn, but anyway) is it bug or i didn't get smth?
2. How long time does it take for girls to give birth?

Xenrir

Jun 17, 2017
Congrats on the completion!
Been waiting to go check out the post-game stuff since the main story finale, so looks like it's time to jump back in and get to the extra stuff. Looking forward to the Steam release.

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Disregarding any extra bug fixes, congratulations Scarlett for finishing your game I've followed it since v1 so I'm pretty happy to see the game reach its conclusion. Thank you so much for your work, and again, congratulations Scarlett!

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Thanks, everyone! I'm currently in the Steam Store review process, hoping for an April release.

Tomorrow I'll do a sweep through all the bugs people have helped me fix and make what should hopefully be the last patch for a while. Since that won't take all day, I suppose I'll be officially starting the development of my next game tomorrow, exciting stuff! I can't wait to get back to Ren'Py, applying everything I've learnt so far from three finished games.

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
I have just finished Friendship with Benefits. I'm not even into MLP but wanted to see a completed game before getting my hopes up for Monster Girl 1000. FwB surprised me multiple times, especially with the story which is actually pretty nice and thought through, as well as the character development, namely Butters and Cream. Well done, 10/10.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Thanks, everyone! I'm currently in the Steam Store review process, hoping for an April release.

Tomorrow I'll do a sweep through all the bugs people have helped me fix and make what should hopefully be the last patch for a while. Since that won't take all day, I suppose I'll be officially starting the development of my next game tomorrow, exciting stuff! I can't wait to get back to Ren'Py, applying everything I've learnt so far from three finished games.
sorry if im asking this but the patch your gonna be working on tommorrow when you say.

(Tomorrow I'll do a sweep through all the bugs people have helped me fix and make what should be the last patch for a while)

Does that Include giving Elsie that Dialuge i asked about? sorry about asking again id assume by the thumbs up your adding it but since its the last patch just wanted to make sure. cause she is the only monster girl with no after pregency Dialuge and she was a really cute Character i would be sad if she was forgotten about.

but congradulations on getting the Steam Release going i think i will buy the game to help surpport you since i loved all 3 of your games so far.

--Crimson--

Mar 29, 2019
so far i got 21 girls pregnant after final mission with bessie and ray it would be 23 is that all the girls dont know if im missing some or if i got them all

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody say if there is showing how mc kids gonna be look like with each girl? Becasue if yes i cant found it

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes