Oct 11, 2018
Yeah, I found that stacking attacks on Dante with the Strongest Man was very effective too. Although I used an entirely different set of blessings and accessories for every character. I highly recommend Ray's Holy Day accessory for generating barriers if people are struggling to survive.
I Focused Dante on defense and making him the main target, then I focus on equipment that make the enemy take damage on there turn and Reflect then I just use immortality to keep Dante or Ray alive (depending on the enemy) Bessie focus on giving them Toxic and Poison

The Impossible team killed themselves before the 1st immortal ran out :LOL:

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
Here's the official Steam page for Monster Girl 1,000:

View attachment 2458011

Yeah, I found that stacking attacks on Dante with the Strongest Man was very effective too. Although I used an entirely different set of blessings and accessories for every character. I highly recommend Ray's Holy Day accessory for generating barriers if people are struggling to survive.
Thank you. Immediately on my wishlist.

Ever since I played your Hero Academia game and abolustely loved it, it's been a pain for me to try and avoid this one because I didn't want to spoil myself from truly expierencing your finnished product. Your quality of games is truly magnificent and which if not these are the games one should support and buy from steam!

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Loved the Hero Academia Parody from the dev and for some reason this game went under my radar.
Saw the completed tag and knew instantly what I would be doing this weekend xD

Did not expect a remix from silent hill music right at the beginning though. Does this game has some horror elements? :HideThePain:

May 13, 2020
just finished up everything in the colosseum and MAN that ultimate shop + monster mash was much appreciated. I struggled on the impossible round + the final showmatch sooo bad. multiple retries, over and over... and then finally i decided to try area conquest... lo and behold it had everything I needed. I wonder how far you could get without those final items, though...

also! I'm at... 89 girls slept with? is there a secret one?

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
Jul 22, 2019
Been enjoying the update a bunch so far, mostly all of the battle stuff in it has been great. Though is there info somewhere about what the kiss ability is doing in tamamos fight? Fight is doable with enough damage and luck anyway, but not entirely sure what the counter to that particular status is.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
19.0.0e Patch:
  • Completely recoded Yamato's events and quests. Existing saves will have to redo the content.
  • You can now get Dobbi pregnant again.
  • Bessie and Ray now add to the girls pregnant counter.
  • Adjusted how Elsie's pregnancy is coded so her dialogue correctly appears after giving birth.
  • You can no longer start Sofi's hangout before she joins the harem.
  • Eris's Blessing (Level 3) now properly gives its +12% stat buff. Keep in mind that it's per full set of turns, not per action.
  • Slime Barrier Bracer (Common), and all three Stone Bracers can now be equipped.
  • Buffs Stone Bracer, adding +2/4/6% Attack.
  • Necklace of Undeath (Common) is now, correctly, only equippable on Ray.
  • Kesia's Blessing Reworded from +10/20/30% Damage Cap to 1,100,000/1,200,000/1,300,000 Damage Cap.
  • Fixed the "Completed Tournaments" page, fixing Ultimate Tournament appearing early, and Diamond Blood Desert Bash not appearing at all.
  • Updated the Shores of Easy introduction to fit the Hunter's Centre test not giving you a fixed score of 51/100
Plenty of fixes here, but ultimately just fixes, so don't feel the need to redownload the game. Thanks to everyone for reporting all these bugs, no matter how small they might have seemed.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
thanks for everything TS60 ill probably buy your game on steam to surpport you.

also im really looking forward to Friendship with Benefits 2 and if that Futa games turns out good ill grab that to.

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
Monster Girl 1000 (Completed) [19.0.0] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (611 MB/ 268 MB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S Thanks Dev for you work TwistedScarlett60
Can you update to latest version 19.0e? Thank you so much

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
I would usually call my self an RPG buff as well. Any list of "Most Difficult JRPG Bosses of All Time" is a who's who of bosses I utterly decimated. This is a different form of "difficulty" than any I've experienced in those scenarios, mainly because it just doesn't feel fair.

Here's a late game DPS build that easily beats everything not in the coliseum**, including the superbosses, and does so very fast:

I had a very similar build a one point, and even went back to try this exact one again. No dice. Level 999, still get 1 shot even with false promise active (the enemies just get rid of it), and can only get 1 immortality off before a party wipe, and since I can't revive a person and have them next in the turn order, and every enemy party wipes each turn, you are stuck with that one party member for the rest of the buff's duration. I also can't do anywhere near the damage cap to many of the enemies.

For example, Life Titan (the ladder boss I got to before cheating). The boss itself goes down just fine, but the elementals it summons are evading all damage from MainChar, less than 1,000,000 Bessie, and Ray is dealing less than 1,000,000 damage a spell (when she can even cast, because despite any debuffs or statuses I am unable to cast anything half of the time in this fight). The enemies are also immune to many tools the player has been given through bessie, like manipulating turn order, blind/sleep/silence, so there's not really any clever strategy I can use because the fight basically dictates that my only option is direct damage and immortality.

It also doesn't help that most problem enemies are dodging 90% of the attacks and are dealing pecentage based damage with every attack. Again, this doesn't count as "Stupidly difficult", it's just stupid. If the player has 99.9% of their tools and abilities taken away, and are then told that the remaining .1% won't be effective, it's not a well designed fight.

Sep 23, 2021
overall, the best Monster Girl game I've played, and honestly my favorite H Game so far period. I always have 1 nitpick in the end of things with anything, but a tad disappointing that Ray and Bessie just....speed through their pregnancies in one scene, considering the pregnant sex scenes in this are some of my favorite parts and it made it feel a bit rushed not to be able to have fun with them during their terms. still, overall a fantastic game, and despite having access on Patreon I'll probably grab it on steam, just to leave a positive review.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
I would usually call my self an RPG buff as well. Any list of "Most Difficult JRPG Bosses of All Time" is a who's who of bosses I utterly decimated. This is a different form of "difficulty" than any I've experienced in those scenarios, mainly because it just doesn't feel fair.

I had a very similar build a one point, and even went back to try this exact one again. No dice. Level 999, still get 1 shot even with false promise active (the enemies just get rid of it), and can only get 1 immortality off before a party wipe, and since I can't revive a person and have them next in the turn order, and every enemy party wipes each turn, you are stuck with that one party member for the rest of the buff's duration. I also can't do anywhere near the damage cap to many of the enemies.

For example, Life Titan (the ladder boss I got to before cheating). The boss itself goes down just fine, but the elementals it summons are evading all damage from MainChar, less than 1,000,000 Bessie, and Ray is dealing less than 1,000,000 damage a spell (when she can even cast, because despite any debuffs or statuses I am unable to cast anything half of the time in this fight). The enemies are also immune to many tools the player has been given through bessie, like manipulating turn order, blind/sleep/silence, so there's not really any clever strategy I can use because the fight basically dictates that my only option is direct damage and immortality.

It also doesn't help that most problem enemies are dodging 90% of the attacks and are dealing pecentage based damage with every attack. Again, this doesn't count as "Stupidly difficult", it's just stupid. If the player has 99.9% of their tools and abilities taken away, and are then told that the remaining .1% won't be effective, it's not a well designed fight.
i beat the Elementals the thing about the fight is making sure you have alot of Revivival Items and healing items and always using Defense items to and Defense skills.

i learned that the elementals counteract eachother so basically there HP will drop from them just using there own attacks on eachother but Bessie can help speed it up attacking them to.

but you will also need to cast False Promise on all 3 charcters using Ray and have her use any healing and Revival or defense items or any other defense skills or healing and revivival skills.

and try to keep there defense up like have Dante use Tank up.

Bessie is the DPs dealer make sure she hits the elementals when its her turn.

i was lvl 999 and my build was not the best but i either got lucky or this strtaergy really worked cause it seems false promise protects you alot form getting hit.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes