lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
i beat the Elementals the thing about the fight is making sure you have alot of Revivival Items and healing items and always using Defense items to and Defense skills.

i learned that the elementals counteract eachother so basically there HP will drop from them just using there own attacks on eachother but Bessie can help speed it up attacking them to.

but you will also need to cast False Promise on all 3 charcters using Ray and have her use any healing and Revival or defense items or any other defense skills or healing and revivival skills.

and try to keep there defense up like have Dante use Tank up.

Bessie is the DPs dealer make sure she hits the elementals when its her turn.

i was lvl 999 and my build was not the best but i either got lucky or this strtaergy really worked cause it seems false promise protects you alot form getting hit.
I've yet to have false promise stay up for more than 2 turns in that fight without that party member getting killed. I assumed the enemies were just able to blow right through it (because it happens so often). Even before I cheated my level (I was about lvl 101 by that point) they were able to kill me even with false promise active and with many turns left.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
I've yet to have false promise stay up for more than 2 turns in that fight without that party member getting killed. I assumed the enemies were just able to blow right through it (because it happens so often). Even before I cheated my level (I was about lvl 101 by that point) they were able to kill me even with false promise active and with many turns left.
idk i had no issues with the false promise dissapering or i ddient notice i kept putting it back up after all 4 turns ended per false promise.

but i still feel like my stratgery wasnt the best since i was heavly relaying on recovery revivval and defense items and recovery and revival and defense skills and having the elementals attacking eachother.

i hope that someone post what gear would be best in the future for colssueum ultimate boss fights.

Last edited:

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody say if there is showing how mc kids gonna be look like with each girl? Becasue if yes i cant found it

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
will this thread be getting future news about when that Futa game will get its first beta release? or is it being posted on the main page?

just wanted to know where i can find information about it when its time.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I would usually call my self an RPG buff as well. Any list of "Most Difficult JRPG Bosses of All Time" is a who's who of bosses I utterly decimated. This is a different form of "difficulty" than any I've experienced in those scenarios, mainly because it just doesn't feel fair.

I had a very similar build a one point, and even went back to try this exact one again. No dice. Level 999, still get 1 shot even with false promise active (the enemies just get rid of it), and can only get 1 immortality off before a party wipe, and since I can't revive a person and have them next in the turn order, and every enemy party wipes each turn, you are stuck with that one party member for the rest of the buff's duration. I also can't do anywhere near the damage cap to many of the enemies.

For example, Life Titan (the ladder boss I got to before cheating). The boss itself goes down just fine, but the elementals it summons are evading all damage from MainChar, less than 1,000,000 Bessie, and Ray is dealing less than 1,000,000 damage a spell (when she can even cast, because despite any debuffs or statuses I am unable to cast anything half of the time in this fight). The enemies are also immune to many tools the player has been given through bessie, like manipulating turn order, blind/sleep/silence, so there's not really any clever strategy I can use because the fight basically dictates that my only option is direct damage and immortality.

It also doesn't help that most problem enemies are dodging 90% of the attacks and are dealing pecentage based damage with every attack. Again, this doesn't count as "Stupidly difficult", it's just stupid. If the player has 99.9% of their tools and abilities taken away, and are then told that the remaining .1% won't be effective, it's not a well designed fight.
The elementals in the Life Titan fight are actually bugged; their stats are about 13150% higher than they should be. This is also true for the Grand Magus in the "Impossible Fight". This would definitely explain your frustration :KEK:

Now, I considered fixing this, but I want to leave it open to discussion for everyone else.
I managed to beat these fights, especially easy with all-element absorbing equipment, and many others have too, so should I nerf them or not?

will this thread be getting future news about when that Futa game will get its first beta release? or is it being posted on the main page?

just wanted to know where i can find information about it when its time.
I won't be posting any updates about that game here, since it's not on topic, but I will share a little something today.

I've begun working on it today, and I'm already making some good progress. Here are some screenshots of my progress so far.

1678554332748.png
1678554336728.png

Please keep in mind that almost everything is a placeholder asset, including the characters, which are just screenshots from their sex scenes to represent them.

What we see in the top screenshot is the dungeon menu; every day you can come here to beat up monsters, delve deeper, and get resources to purchase upgrades and advancements.
The second screenshot is the manor; at the left, we have the "Dungeon", "Status", and "Shop" icons. I'll also need to add a fourth icon for the inventory. At the bottom left, we have the minimap, which allows you to explore the manor by clicking on the various rooms. This is how you'll meet the characters, such as the nun Beatrice.

Guys please can somebody say if there is showing how mc kids gonna be look like with each girl? Becasue if yes i cant found it
No, shockingly enough, I didn't draw 25 different babies.

Sep 23, 2021
also yeah, no need for nerfs, if it's not impossible it's just a challenge. this is the way of super boss, path of Yiazmat (12. FF's, 12 hours of pain.:ROFLMAO::cry:)

Jul 22, 2019
The elementals in the Life Titan fight are actually bugged; their stats are about 13150% higher than they should be. This is also true for the Grand Magus in the "Impossible Fight". This would definitely explain your frustration :KEK:

Now, I considered fixing this, but I want to leave it open to discussion for everyone else.
I managed to beat these fights, especially easy with all-element absorbing equipment, and many others have too, so should I nerf them or not?
I've beaten the fight as well, but they do seem kinda strong for what they are. It doesn't matter a heap when you can do enough damage to ignore most of the fight, though summons feeling like a bigger obstacle than the actual titan was weird. Was fine if they're meant to be.

Magus being by far the strongest in the impossible fight was a bit strange too, but again you can just nuke the others so fast they might as well not exist. Think her being so strong is fine, she's the most enjoyable of the three to fight imo.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Just passed here to brag: while fighting in the platinum tournament the last machine, Ray casted 15 times in a row Elementas, on a fully debuffed foe. She stopped only due to her mana being depleted.

MY GOD

bug report: the brick shithouse talks to me before the final battle, somewhat breaking the timeline
RIP elementas, 50% chance will be missed

TwistedScarlett60 : is there going to be any other content and changes after 19.0?

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Anyone that got the Linux version to work. How? It says Linux included in the OS. But I cannot get this to work. Anyone that can help please.

Thanks

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
...let it be.....no nerfs.....
It's not a nerf if their stats are already bugged in the first place. It's called balancing. But as long as it can be confirmed there is a way to beat them, it's not necessary to go back and fix them.

Last edited:

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Bro just run it through wine 7.18, it works fine
I'm a rookie when it comes to this. I can only download 7.0 Wine Version. I found 7.18 version but I don't even know how to run it with that one. Always picks the one I down load from the Discover store.

Bigboi42

Nov 13, 2020
I'm a rookie when it comes to this. I can only download 7.0 Wine Version. I found 7.18 version but I don't even know how to run it with that one. Always picks the one I down load from the Discover store.
Are you on steam deck? It'll work with built in proton if you add it to steam, also it would probably work with wine 7.0 but i haven't tried that version

ELDuran2K4

Sep 9, 2022
Are you on steam deck? It'll work with built in proton if you add it to steam, also it would probably work with wine 7.0 but i haven't tried that version

Yeah on Steam Deck. It won't work with wine 7.0. I'm going to try adding it to steam and see if that works.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes