Wolfdragon20

Nov 8, 2021
oh yeah there's a bug i've been encountering for a while now but it's been such a small inconvenience i haven't brought it up before: during the post game, if you enter certain towns, the game will think you're visiting for the first time and play the relevant cutscenes again, and when exiting to world map the places from the from the first bit of the game are unavailable like they would be during the story

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
May 13, 2020
i need help with the grand magus battle, what equipment should i have to make the battle possible? cause i keep getting insta-killed by her so i must be doing something wrong

francesca too as it turns out
hi!

I wanna quickly write up a post about how to deal with some of the more challenging fights in the game.

before I continue I need it to be clear about two things. first, that there are "ultimate" items in the game that completely ruin the difficulty or challenge in any of the combats, and second, that I consider the colosseum to be "the last thing in the game".

For now, I'll list the fights I am positive are 100% "winnable" without the hyper OP ultimate shop items.

tournament (bottom girl):
These are doable until the final fight of the Ultimate Tournament's last round, because the Grand Magus is at least 10x tankier than L'ightning or Molly, and will outlive and outdamage them every single time. Makes this fight very difficult without ultimate shop mode. Infact, most of these fights are one turned by Bessie+MC's damage... but then you hit an absolute monster of a wall on this fight.

for some reason though, once you've beaten Ultimate Tournament, you unlock a level 90 diamond one named Royal Rumble. i can't tell if the Royal Rumble is made to be before or after the ultimate tournament... but it seems doable in pre-mash gear.

ladder tournament (middle girl):
once again, super ez. untillll you get to impossible fight. Every other fight however is perfectly doable with just normal gear.

monster arena (top girl):
obviously doable, since this is how you get access to ultimate shop/monster mash items

and of course the showmatch vs francesca is cringe before ultimate shop.

So, for pre-ultimate shop, here are my builds for each character:

MC:
Excalibur - It inflicts a DoT, and DoTs aren't damage capped. enough said. Glacial Acid is an option here, but this is AoE... so...
Death Knight - again, inflicts an uncapped DoT. All I needed to see. that, and more hits to cap with.
Nightfall Wall - pretty sure this is just permanently the best in slot option for him forever? basically up to 4m more dps at base cap.
Champion Aegis - i think this got nerfed, but i don't care enough to scour the universe for an upgrade.
Kesia's Blessing 3 - 30% cap. all I care about.
Slime God's Essence - where the hell did I get this? whatever, +1 hit to cap with.
Bessie's Blessing 3 - more hits to cap with.
Power Belt - eh... Nothing else adds much damage, and this ensures you cap on more things.

Just slap everything with omni attack to apply your huge dick dot before you die.

Bessie:
Super Shotgun - this item is so op pre-ultimate shop that ultimate shop has a carbon copy of it that's better.
Sea of Bolts - more hits to cap.
Critical Queen - more hits to cap, and... I like crit.
Overachiever Gauntlet - ok I really like crit.
Blackjack's Blessing 3 - I don't have a problem, you do! (if you can't tell, this is another crit item)
Death Lord - biggie cap.
Tamamo's Blessing 3 - more hits to cap with.
Liada's Blessing 3 - I have no idea if this thing is even useful, but it sounds good right?

this is your DPS. you slap her with immortality and you pound out as much super shotgun damage as humanly fucking possible.

Ray:
Raven Rod - DoT... Also, whatever, basically adds another hit to cap (not that she attacks often, or hits cap with my build)
God Hand - she actually has a shot at living long enough to be more useful to bessie with this, and gives MC a shot at being alive for a false promise (despite its dubious effectivity.)
Angel Wings - mostly to survive enemy turn 1.
Celestial Ring - convenient.
Gabbi's Blessing 3 - aura of -max HP.
Fae's blessing 3 - she literally just has to live a couple turns, you feel me?
ulti's blessing 3 - MP tanking so she lives! though this might be better on MC...
Lucile's ribbon - OP as fk.

she is an immortality bot. she casts immortality, MAYBE false promise onto herself / MC, MAYBE bravery or some buff, and then fcking dies while immortal bessie slams out tens of millions of damage onto everything.

pretty straight forward.

----

once you complete Monster Arena, you unlock the ultimate shop, and more importantly, monster mash.

In the ultimate shop you can get some really stupid items for Bessie. I'm sure there are some crazy picks for MC/Ray too (Black Hole Shield / Spiritual mastery really seem strong), but once you have bessie's killer queen + Big F***king gun (please fix this name TS60, F***ing or F**king.), monster mash becomes a victory lap.

Each monster mash you complete rewards you with like an obscene blessing. there are 11, and I think... like more than half of them are instantly best in slot no matter what builds you're going.

These blessings alongside Big F***king Gun, paired with immortality, just beats everything in the game hands down. I can show final builds and stuff but it's pretty much just obvious once you clear monster mash. everything is dead instantly, as bessie makes a mockery of the damage cap. I killed francesca before my characters got a second turn.

Last edited:
May 13, 2020
View attachment 2460697
Here's a build that gives you about 1,500,000 HP on Dante. Have fun!

If anyone is struggling on a battle, you just need to think outside the box and break the game some more!
man I had no idea tank dante would even be remotely viable with how fast damage got scaled up. Prior to U19 my MC was able to tank quite a bit + DPS, but now he's been relegated to DPS only.

but WOW, that's 100x more HP than mine!

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Also, there's another character who explicitly says something like "it must be a boy because if it was a girl it'd be an egg (or something)", I don't remember who (I thought it was Alarune), so if you remember who then might want to check them for consistency too.
Tali is the girl you are trying to remember.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
hi!

I wanna quickly write up a post about how to deal with some of the more challenging fights in the game.

before I continue I need it to be clear about two things. first, that there are "ultimate" items in the game that completely ruin the difficulty or challenge in any of the combats, and second, that I consider the colosseum to be "the last thing in the game".

For now, I'll list the fights I am positive are 100% "winnable" without the hyper OP ultimate shop items.

tournament (bottom girl):
These are doable until the final fight of the Ultimate Tournament's last round, because the Grand Magus is at least 10x tankier than L'ightning or Molly, and will outlive and outdamage them every single time. Makes this fight very difficult without ultimate shop mode. Infact, most of these fights are one turned by Bessie+MC's damage... but then you hit an absolute monster of a wall on this fight.

for some reason though, once you've beaten Ultimate Tournament, you unlock a level 90 diamond one named Royal Rumble. i can't tell if the Royal Rumble is made to be before or after the ultimate tournament... but it seems doable in pre-mash gear.

ladder tournament (middle girl):
once again, super ez. untillll you get to impossible fight. Every other fight however is perfectly doable with just normal gear.

monster arena (top girl):
obviously doable, since this is how you get access to ultimate shop/monster mash items

and of course the showmatch vs francesca is cringe before ultimate shop.

So, for pre-ultimate shop, here are my builds for each character:

MC:
Excalibur - It inflicts a DoT, and DoTs aren't damage capped. enough said. Glacial Acid is an option here, but this is AoE... so...
Death Knight - again, inflicts an uncapped DoT. All I needed to see. that, and more hits to cap with.
Nightfall Wall - pretty sure this is just permanently the best in slot option for him forever? basically up to 4m more dps at base cap.
Champion Aegis - i think this got nerfed, but i don't care enough to scour the universe for an upgrade.
Kesia's Blessing 3 - 30% cap. all I care about.
Slime God's Essence - where the hell did I get this? whatever, +1 hit to cap with.
Bessie's Blessing 3 - more hits to cap with.
Power Belt - eh... Nothing else adds much damage, and this ensures you cap on more things.

Just slap everything with omni attack to apply your huge dick dot before you die.

Bessie:
Super Shotgun - this item is so op pre-ultimate shop that ultimate shop has a carbon copy of it that's better.
Sea of Bolts - more hits to cap.
Critical Queen - more hits to cap, and... I like crit.
Overachiever Gauntlet - ok I really like crit.
Blackjack's Blessing 3 - I don't have a problem, you do! (if you can't tell, this is another crit item)
Death Lord - biggie cap.
Tamamo's Blessing 3 - more hits to cap with.
Liada's Blessing 3 - I have no idea if this thing is even useful, but it sounds good right?

this is your DPS. you slap her with immortality and you pound out as much super shotgun damage as humanly fucking possible.

Ray:
Raven Rod - DoT... Also, whatever, basically adds another hit to cap (not that she attacks often, or hits cap with my build)
God Hand - she actually has a shot at living long enough to be more useful to bessie with this, and gives MC a shot at being alive for a false promise (despite its dubious effectivity.)
Angel Wings - mostly to survive enemy turn 1.
Celestial Ring - convenient.
Gabbi's Blessing 3 - aura of -max HP.
Fae's blessing 3 - she literally just has to live a couple turns, you feel me?
ulti's blessing 3 - MP tanking so she lives! though this might be better on MC...
Lucile's ribbon - OP as fk.

she is an immortality bot. she casts immortality, MAYBE false promise onto herself / MC, MAYBE bravery or some buff, and then fcking dies while immortal bessie slams out tens of millions of damage onto everything.

pretty straight forward.

----

once you complete Monster Arena, you unlock the ultimate shop, and more importantly, monster mash.

In the ultimate shop you can get some really stupid items for Bessie. I'm sure there are some crazy picks for MC/Ray too (Black Hole Shield / Spiritual mastery really seem strong), but once you have bessie's killer queen + Big F***king gun (please fix this name TS60, F***ing or F**king.), monster mash becomes a victory lap.

Each monster mash you complete rewards you with like an obscene blessing. there are 11, and I think... like more than half of them are instantly best in slot no matter what builds you're going.

These blessings alongside Big F***king Gun, paired with immortality, just beats everything in the game hands down. I can show final builds and stuff but it's pretty much just obvious once you clear monster mash. everything is dead instantly, as bessie makes a mockery of the damage cap. I killed francesca before my characters got a second turn.
so does this build help you win Ultimate battels? i cant beat Impossible,Ultimate Tournment, and whatever else there is after Ultimate Battel ladder and Ultimate Tournment.

bladesong123

Oct 8, 2018
On the Mac version - I've completed the entire storyline, bought everything available in the village, etc. But the nursery and school are still not available. Is this a bug or am I just missing how to unlock these areas?

Reactions: Siren222

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Version 19.0.0e: Mary and Keke hangout (Level 30) contract on right Mistral Village contract board has Sofi present during the story of the contract before I have visited Little Shroom City for the first time let alone Lionshead.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
how can i beat Juliet? once she got as "nothing" she doesn't return, so i can't win that fight, please help
Just have your next character's action (or two) be "Guard." You see this again in a couple of other fights, where you're guarding everyone a couple of times in a row. Guard isn't just a pass action, it helps you take less dmg too, so it's not gonna hurt you.

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
TwistedScarlett, I don't know who hurt you and I wish you all the best, but I just want you to know that I WAS NOT BROKEN by that Impossible Ladder Match! I PREVAILED IN THE END!

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
Just have your next character's action (or two) be "Guard." You see this again in a couple of other fights, where you're guarding everyone a couple of times in a row. Guard isn't just a pass action, it helps you take less dmg too, so it's not gonna hurt you.
didn't work, still trapped

Mar 8, 2023
I feel like you oversold the blessings, I was not too impressed...until I got the shadow blessing. :ROFLMAO:

Mar 8, 2023
Bug: The achievement for completing all Diamond tournaments doesn't work.

Also, besides
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, are there any permanently missable enemies for the bestiary? I'm still missing 12.5%. Some will be from that choice, and some will probably be from repeatable contracts I haven't done repeatedly (since enemies change), but not that many.

lolz008

Dec 13, 2019
What happened to Blackjack? She just disappears after the final battle, and the only place I can find her (and her scene) is in the gallery.

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
didn't work, still trapped
How long did you wait? She's stopped to jump down on the next turn (or two turns?). If it didn't work, everyone else would be talking about how it's broken and they can't get past it. If it genuinely doesn't work for you, I need to know exactly what you have equipped and what you chose to do in the battle.

What happened to Blackjack? She just disappears after the final battle, and the only place I can find her (and her scene) is in the gallery.
I might add her to Hayakawa.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes