shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
How long did you wait? She's stopped to jump down on the next turn (or two turns?). If it didn't work, everyone else would be talking about how it's broken and they can't get past it. If it genuinely doesn't work for you, I need to know exactly what you have equipped and what you chose to do in the battle.

I might add her to Hayakawa.
Here

I used cheats btw (the cheats of the game)

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Version: 19.0.0e
Impact: Minor, one item impacted - not gamebreaking

Item: Jackpot Medal
Description: Earn 200% gold in battle. Effect doesn't stack.

Issue: Item has no effect on the amount of gold received after battle.

Steps to replicate:
Perform completed contract "Let's Get Outta Here!" in Eldar again. (At the beginning of the contract, I had 265k gold)
Observe that the contract gives out 8,000 gold. (At this point, I now had 273k gold)
Equip Jackpot Medal on any party member.
Perform same contract again. (At this point, I now had 281k gold)

shinka25

Aug 22, 2017
And no matter how long you wait, Juliet never comes back down?
yes, i even used the item that let u kill urselve (only surviving one of my characters, for some reason) to made it easier for me to just guard with one character then wait, after like five turns of guards, she never returned

Aug 5, 2022
So far it's great. TwistedScarlett60 became a name brand.

Question - can I convert a music file into rpgmvo format without having RPGMaker app? I need to replace Softy - Felt the Same with something similar but without looped background sounds, as they drive me mad. Probably a mild case of misophonia on my end.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2023

Steps to replicate:
Perform completed contract "Let's Get Outta Here!" in Eldar again. (At the beginning of the contract, I had 265k gold)
Observe that the contract gives out 8,000 gold. (At this point, I now had 273k gold)
I thought surely you must have had the golden bracers or one of the other equips that also doubles gold, but no.

The fight always gives 8000 gold, no equips that give double gold (nor the golden coin) actually double the gold.

However, I'm wondering if the bug is actually that gold is always doubled (or always doubled once you've equipped a gold doubling item, even after you unequip it). Because the monster mash fights start at approximately double the amount of gold that they say they should give. I assumed at the time that was because I had gold doubling gear on, but I took it all off and they still give the same amount.

Also, another bug: if you replay the story "Let's Get Outta Here!" after beating the main story, it makes you outlaws again xD

Last edited:
Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022

Steps to replicate:
Small addendum to this. carnivore69420 may be on to something as it looks like any item that is supposed to double or otherwise increase the amount of gold received, like MC's weapon Nature's Profit, has the same issue as the Jackpot medal previously mentioned.

Sorry, TwistedScarlett60, with my dreams of being a QA for a video game dev, I just happen to find cans of worms pretty well XD

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
Small addendum to this. carnivore69420 may be on to something as it looks like any item that is supposed to double or otherwise increase the amount of gold received, like MC's weapon Nature's Profit, has the same issue as the Jackpot medal previously mentioned.

Sorry, TwistedScarlett60, with my dreams of being a QA for a video game dev, I just happen to find cans of worms pretty well XD
So no battles give double gold? And I mean the battles, not the contract rewards. If it doesn't work, that's just straight up RPGMaker's hardcoded double gold effect not working.

yes, i even used the item that let u kill urselve (only surviving one of my characters, for some reason) to made it easier for me to just guard with one character then wait, after like five turns of guards, she never returned
This is weird as hell. I thought I had this event scripted perfectly. I'll go over it and see if I can't have an emergency failsafe that ends the battle in a victory instead of soft locking.
In the mean time, you can skip this contract by going to the cheats menu, and manually marking Magic Weavers as "completed."

espurrJelly

Oct 1, 2018
So i actually ended up loosing my save after a point when i needed to factory image my pc, any one have a save from around the area when you had just got the original "fake" ending that skips ahead telling you what happens?

Aug 5, 2022
So far it's great. TwistedScarlett60 became a name brand.

Question - can I convert a music file into rpgmvo format without having RPGMaker app? I need to replace Softy - Felt the Same with something similar but without looped background sounds, as they drive me mad. Probably a mild case of misophonia on my end.
I'm gonna reply to myself here. There's an online tool to do just that - convert ogg files to rpgmvo. Just search rpgmvo converter. It works. I've converted source wavs to ogg with same parameters as rest of music files in the game first, just to be sure.

Razaketh

Mar 1, 2022
Could someone tell me the name of the track that played in the Ancient pyramid a few updates ago please? The one that goes (c) "say nya-ha" or something.
Hope we will get to romance Juggernaut or at least interact with her somehow besides what we have now.

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So i actually ended up loosing my save after a point when i needed to factory image my pc, any one have a save from around the area when you had just got the original "fake" ending that skips ahead telling you what happens?
You can use the in-game Episode Select feature upon starting a new game to immediately return to Capital City. I'd select "Skip to Capital City".

Could someone tell me the name of the track that played in the Ancient pyramid a few updates ago please? The one that goes (c) "say nya-ha" or something.
Hope we will get to romance Juggernaut or at least interact with her somehow besides what we have now.

Mar 8, 2023
I know development is basically complete, but how much work would it be to make the non-contract story/fights (such as first time visiting cities) repeatable in a similar way to how you can repeat contracts?

TwistedScarlett60

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
I know development is basically complete, but how much work would it be to make the non-contract story/fights (such as first time visiting cities) repeatable in a similar way to how you can repeat contracts?
I could add that to the cheat menu if there's demand. I'd flick the intro switch for the area off, so you'd replay it upon starting. They're not coded to be replayed, meaning you may get repeat item drops, so the cheats menu seems like a logical place to put that.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
So no battles give double gold? And I mean the battles, not the contract rewards. If it doesn't work, that's just straight up RPGMaker's hardcoded double gold effect not working.
Correct. My frame of reference was the post battle results screen where the game showed the loot for the battle fought including gold and items. I tried with several other contracts as well since there is no free roam random encounters to test with as, unfortunately, the little sprites in the wilderness outside the coliseum only give EXP and small items like phoenix feathers and potions. I will continue to point out things as I find them though since I think it can help as a learning experience for both.

Also, being able to craft the Golden Arowana in the Cafe Bistro still eludes me even after 2 complete playthroughs as my fully upgraded fishery has only given me 16 Golden - Tooth Sawfishes and I need 20! sadness....

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Also, being able to craft the Golden Arowana in the Cafe Bistro still eludes me even after 2 complete playthroughs as my fully upgraded fishery has only given me 16 Golden - Tooth Sawfishes and I need 20! sadness....
Of course! The moment I post this, the problem is solved, but not in the way I expect! By way of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
What is the total number of girls that can get pregnant (excluding Bessie and Ray) before the first timeskip? I am at 25 total so far but cannot help but feel like I am missing someone.

Everyone in Mistral Village except for Gabbi, Bessie and Ray are pregnant, 20 in total.

Outside of the village Elsie (Colosseum), Chloe (Shores of Easy), Yamato (Hayakawa), Historia (Misty Woods) and Liada (Lionshead) all are pregnant as well.

EDIT: All locations except for Hayakawa and Mistral Village are gold star'd as well.

22ndgentlemen

Apr 11, 2022
Getting off for the night I promise, but one last bug found

Impact: Minor, non-game breaking

Issue: All Ladder Tournament fights Tamano and above do not heal the party upon leaving the fight and re-entering the colloseum. Noticed this most when a party member was KO'd during the fight and was walking around and starting the next fight with 1 HP. Moving to the Colloseum entrance or Nurse's room does not heal the party

Workaround: Going to the Area Mastery counter in the same room (the top one) and redoing the Hunter Training Arena area fight heals the party again so I find myself having to do that in between ladder fights now. AFAIK, any contract fight would work to heal the party as well.

Things I have not tried yet: Moving to a different location outside of the Colloseum or other explorable areas in the colloseum other than mentioned above.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes