zar123

Dec 31, 2021
Is there any gallery with the cg that you know? I've finished the game but I'm only interested in the CG not to see the whole scene and on top of that the gallery that they offer you is pure text without example images and it's the whole scene.

Oct 10, 2021
Wanted to report that the colosseum's encyclopedia isn't working. You open it up and it can't load images. It also won't let you close the book.

I wanted to ask if it's possible to put another book in the village too.

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
TwistedScarlett60
bug report:
Moona lists mega-phoenix 2 times
crashed while opening the save menu during the start of platinum lvl 60 tournament but I can't replicate it
I can't seem to be able to impregnate historia before the end of the game (didn't test after)

I was also looking at the achievements... are they really doable? Like 20.000 village quality (I'm still missing the last story event)
how do "Sea of Bolts" and Bessie's Blessing interact? And do they work with the super shotgun?
is the 9999 MP cap intended?

Last edited:

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
TS60 is there anyway for me to make the old Main Menu music into the file needed to change the Main Menu back?

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
1678891703543.png

idk why i cant win the Impossible match with Tamamo,Francessca,Luna i used that guys build for what he said to add for Bessie/Dante/Ray and Luna still over powers me im able to defeat Tamao and Francessca but Luna impossible and to top it off they get unlimited turns after you go first its so unfair that they get unlimited turns maknig it impossible for bessie to attack again.

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
So... I'm still on the previous version. I told myself I'd wait to play the post-game later this year, but the temptations was too high, lol. Anyways, I already got a gold star in every location... Except the Colosseum. What am I missing there after I've beaten all Ladder, Region and Tournaments? Or the location never shows as complete in this version because of the content that was yet to be delivered?

Mar 8, 2023
For anyone who wants to beat Pumpkin Queen when you fight her, here's how to easily beat her by level 12-13:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For beating her, you get the Mythic weapon Pumpkin Slayer (Dante, 20% attack, 10% magic evasion, Fire/Ice strike, Piercing), and a pretty interesting special scene.

Mar 8, 2023
View attachment 2469110

idk why i cant win the Impossible match with Tamamo,Francessca,Luna i used that guys build for what he said to add for Bessie/Dante/Ray and Luna still over powers me im able to defeat Tamao and Francessca but Luna impossible and to top it off they get unlimited turns after you go first its so unfair that they get unlimited turns maknig it impossible for bessie to attack again.
Try replacing Overachiever Bracer with another Critical Queen, replace Blackjack's Blessing and Tamamo's Blessing with Bessie's blessing (level 3) and life of the party blessing. Replace Death Lord with a Shadow blessing if you have it. Give Ray or Dante Lyra's Blessing level 3.

Doing this I was able to easily win the fight at level 170 only attacking twice with Bessie, and guarding with Dante and Ray.

Mar 8, 2023
So... I'm still on the previous version. I told myself I'd wait to play the post-game later this year, but the temptations was too high, lol. Anyways, I already got a gold star in every location... Except the Colosseum. What am I missing there after I've beaten all Ladder, Region and Tournaments? Or the location never shows as complete in this version because of the content that was yet to be delivered?
It's a gold star for me. Did you miss any monster mash fights?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I only needed to get to level 72 to gather 1.000.000 gold for the achievement... finally I can stop fighting bosses with the starting armor

tmcjagger

Apr 28, 2020
So I'm loving this game. Like this game has all of my interestes in one game.

Though one thing that is confusing me is I just did the Shroom village quest and unlocked another arena fight, but IDK how to get to them. I've checked Ladder, Area fights but can't find a way to climb higher than the I think Silver tier I currently am.

Also, Mimi best girl :p

Corundrom

Aug 7, 2017
youre most likely missing the contracts that are there, theyre relatively easy to miss

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
Try replacing Overachiever Bracer with another Critical Queen, replace Blackjack's Blessing and Tamamo's Blessing with Bessie's blessing (level 3) and life of the party blessing. Replace Death Lord with a Shadow blessing if you have it. Give Ray or Dante Lyra's Blessing level 3.

Doing this I was able to easily win the fight at level 170 only attacking twice with Bessie, and guarding with Dante and Ray.
Thanks dude it seems that missing stuff gives you more turns? i was able to beat them so thanks.

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2023
how do you get the Shadow blessing?
You get one from beating the Shadow Hunters monster mash (I think it's fight 10). You get a second one from either beating the impossible fight or swiftstroke. But I think 2 million per hit with death lord is enough to win that fight in 2 attacks from Bessie with the loadout I suggested, particularly if you are also attacking with a half decent setup from Dante as well.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
i cant beat the Ultimate Tourment using the build i was told to use for Lunas Ladder with Tamao and Francessica idk what to use for the Ultimate Tourment.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
You get one from beating the Shadow Hunters monster mash (I think it's fight 10). You get a second one from either beating the impossible fight or swiftstroke. But I think 2 million per hit with death lord is enough to win that fight in 2 attacks from Bessie with the loadout I suggested, particularly if you are also attacking with a half decent setup from Dante as well.
YEA i dident beat the Ladder in 2 hits but it took me like 7 or more
i have no idea how you beat Luna in 2 hits but Tamamo and Francessca went down in 2 hits Luna on other hand took me 7 or more Hits.
if you can look over my charcters gear and tell me why im dealnig bad damage and can help me to beat the Ultimate Tournment to id be greratful.
i just want to know why im so bad at dealing damage and want help.
1678918334578.png 1678918412241.png 1678918486442.png

Last edited:

TwistedScarlett60

Will lewd cute girls for cash
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2019
So I'm loving this game. Like this game has all of my interestes in one game.

Though one thing that is confusing me is I just did the Shroom village quest and unlocked another arena fight, but IDK how to get to them. I've checked Ladder, Area fights but can't find a way to climb higher than the I think Silver tier I currently am.

Also, Mimi best girl :p
The silver/gold/plat/diamond tournaments are the first reception from the entrance. If you're playing on a patch before 19.0.0c this reception is unfortunately bugged and you can't start any of the tournaments.

4.50 star(s) 103 Votes